Beasts of Beyond
SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners (/showthread.php?tid=17936)

SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners - rosemilk - 03-16-2023

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: white; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]DON'T CRY, SNOWMAN, DON'T LEAVE ME THIS WAY -
the scent ended here. she grimaced in disgust, her nose wrinkling at the gruesome sight lain before her. why would nokron and nokstella decide to come here, of all the places in the world? it didn't make sence. the heads were well passed their date, falling apart, rotting; the smell was godawful, sour, even, but siofra didn't want to think about fermented heads right now.

"mimic, ainsel, we'll wait here. we don't know how welcoming these people are." she muttered to her siblings, keeping her voice low. while she wanted to get to her brother and sister, half of her didn't want to be found by... whoever lived here, not if the spiked border was anything to go by. what kind of trouble had her siblings gotten into?

takes place a few days after this thread
[member=23721]Shiftybee[/member] [member=23731]dutch[/member]
you don't have to wait for them to respond!
A PUDDLE OF WATER CAN'T HOLD ME CLOSE, BABY
teef

Re: SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners - ainsel. - 03-16-2023

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Ainsel had been lagging behind ever so slightly, as he usually did. He came to a stop at Siofra's command and seated himself, shoulders tense, biting down on his tongue to keep his words to himself.

Ainsel didn't like the look of this place, perhaps more-so than his sister. The heads were off-putting, and the overarching stench of blood that had mingled with his other siblings' scents for a majority of the way here had also put him at edge.

Of course, the scents had grown stale after a while. They were freshest leading into this territory, but given the... decorated border, Ainsel silently agreed with Siofra's decision to wait. While he was antsy, and worried for his brother and sister, he would rather not get them into the same spot of trouble that Nokron and Nokstella had, too quickly at least.

Re: SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners - Night of No Stars - 03-17-2023

Pixie was not exactly sure where she was headed. The woman had planned on doing a gathering run, but cut that short earlier that day to help someone else clean. Now she was standing alone in her home just wondering what she should do. Sitting still reminded her far to much of her troubles. Or, well, her homes troubles. So, she left her home and headed outside. Paws guiding her off towards the boarder for a patrol.

These were normally boring. Not many came close to the boarders. Frankly, she did not blame them. The woman had been unsure herself, at first. But her old home was gone so this was it. As she walked, she heard a voice and noted a much more alive scent. So, as she was close by  she opted to turn and head over. Stopping as soon as she was in view of the three.

Before she could stop herself, she blurted out her words. "You are beautiful." She paused and then let her tail wag slowly. "Ah, sorry. I am purplepixie and this is the pitt. How can we help you?"

actions | "speech" | attacking
you wanted it to be picture perfect

Re: SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners - rosemilk - 03-18-2023

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: white; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]DON'T CRY, SNOWMAN, DON'T LEAVE ME THIS WAY -
to say that that wasn't the reaction to their presence that she'd been expecting was an understatement; her skin flushed pink beneath her fur, ears laying flat against the crown of her head. it wasn't an unwelcome compliment at the very least; she offered a timid smile, her short, stubby tail wagging behind her. "well thank you very much." she offered in response, suddenly far less anxious about the group than she had been. "my name is siofra aeterna. these are my younger siblings, ainsel-" she pointed to the pure black doberman at her side, "and mimic. we're looking for our other siblings, nokron and nokstella... we followed their scent all the way here, but they smelled injured." she sighed, a damper on her spirits once again. "could you tell us if they stopped by?"
A PUDDLE OF WATER CAN'T HOLD ME CLOSE, BABY
teef

Re: SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE | joiners - Night of No Stars - 03-18-2023

The woman seemed happy for a moment and thanked her. Then names were told and she nodded to the group. The missing siblings were in fact here. So, she nodded softly. "I heard about them. I wasnt there, but Kold and Night of No Stars were. They found the duo and they were pretty bad off.. last i heard, they were in the infirmary being treated for their wounds."

She paused and looked about herself a moment. As if expecting someone to jump her any second. "Story is they were attacked by some random and they were here trying to find water. Nokron was unconscious and Nokstella was hurt but awake. I think they are doing better now. I can get a higher up to let you come inside and see them. I am sure Night or Kold should be lurking about."

actions | "speech" | attacking
you wanted it to be picture perfect