Beasts of Beyond
Again with this ;; body shift/stuck - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Again with this ;; body shift/stuck (/showthread.php?tid=17881)

Again with this ;; body shift/stuck - Agrimony - 03-05-2023

He was a bit annoyed after the Coalition didn't believe him. Sure, he understood it and he didn't blame them for it. He messed up when he first joined and now he understood where he stood. He was likely never going to be fully trusted. He was just going to have to accept that. So, he moved to the beach and stood with his hooves in the water. Eyes on the distant shores. Tail swishing behind him as he watched the waves. He then felt his body shifting.

A feeling he dreaded when he didn't control it. It was not long before he was an octopus sitting in the shallows. Eyes flicking about as he realized his situation. He was a freaking fish and he knew he was stuck for a short while. Sighing, he would pull himself a bit further onto shore. Letting the waves wash over him from time to time.

Just a little brown octopus sitting there.

actions | "speech" | attacking
? its the moment to live and the moment to die

Re: Again with this ;; body shift/stuck - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-05-2023

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

it stung that the distrust was also put onto her, just because she was in a relationship with agrimony. well, also because of who her family had been. not are, have been. they're all gone, the female realised with a desperate shriek-laugh. even romulus didn't want her anymore. she had been hungry, starving herself. losing her mind until romulus got better.
she hadn't seen her partner in a long time, he wasn''t  even in his house, so the female reckogned there could only be one place where he was. down by the water, where they had spent the night that he was accused of the incident. there was nobody there when she got to the beach, just an octopus, but she ignored it. it hadn't even dawned on her that he might have shifted.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: Again with this ;; body shift/stuck - Agrimony - 03-05-2023

As if the gods enjoyed laughing at him, she came. He was a damn fish and she was gonna see him that way. The octopus was ready to fight God at this point. Then again what was the point? Sighing, he would slink towards her and wave a slimy arm. "Hey Inferno." he called to her softly. Hoping he would not scare her.

Re: Again with this ;; body shift/stuck - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-05-2023

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she heard his voice somewhere below her and looked down, optics widening. "agrimony? please tell me this is a joke... when i said you might turn into a fish, i didn't actually mean for it to happen.." she let out a groan, collapsing on the sand with a sigh. a soft smile surfaced on her maw. "i'm glad i found you though, i have not been happy as of late, especially with how they have treated you. how long has it been since, y'know..?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: Again with this ;; body shift/stuck - Agrimony - 03-09-2023

The look of shock was matched by her words and he waved a tentacle. "You are not to blame. I think my emotions control my power. I felt small and then this." The words that followed made him edge up to drape a tentacle over her shoulders. He was concerned that she felt bad about their treatment of him.

"It will be okay. It has been some time, but i know i need to earn their trust again." He mused softly. "Though i was feeling the same. I can understand why they did what they did." He tried to sooth her.