Beasts of Beyond
MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2023 ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2023 ] (/showthread.php?tid=17877)

MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2023 ] - bai shi - 03-04-2023

[align=center]
" I CAN HEAR YOUR PULSE RACING FROM HERE! "
The grand golden dragon was the first to arrive to this neck of the woods, they hadn't been out this way in so long that they were surprised that they knew the way back still. When even was the last time that they had attended? They couldn't pull the time to the front of their mind. Heavy steps carried them forth as they passed under the arch of the Pitt, the newly demoted Marauder heaving a heavy breath. Heavy taloned feet pressed into softer ground as they walked, rasping their tongue over cracked scales around their mouth. They hated this.

They couldn't even watch as they walked, blind eyes roving over the empty area before them. Ear twitching as they walked, a growl leaving them. Waterlily. Was she still there? Sweeping their head as the God of War walked, sensing the light for The Pitt reacting to their presence. Low was the growl, their ears drooping some. Would anyone else show up this time?

"Waterlily? It smells a lot like blood here ... Can you tell me what you see?"

[Image: 61864669_ZrvnJNjqqDNHHDS.gif]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2023 ] - Casphian - 03-04-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin!
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Waterlily had been dutifully at Bai Shi’s side for many months now. She had missed out on a lot but that was okay, her loyalty was to Bai Shi not the Pitt. But the other had decided to finally attend a meeting and the fox couldn’t allow them to attend alone. So she happily trotted after the Dragon while happily enjoying the time away from the Pitt.

Waterlily perked up from where she rested atop Bai’s head at the question, the kitsune having crawled up to her favorite perch at some point during the journey. Her gaze drifted across the area, taking in the sight of all the carnage. ”There’s a lot of blood and carnage,” she hummed. ”Looks as if a war happened with how much dried blood there is.”

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2023 ] - Seven - 03-04-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
WE KNOW WHAT YOU WHISPER!
The tigress let her paws fall heavy on the ground, making herself known before the blue woman had even shown up at the crater. This time, no Tangler led her through, only led her close enough for her to find a familiar path and take it. Catching the silhouettes of Bai Shi and Waterlily, she sighed, grateful that she was not the first to show. But she did not let that show, her face a calm and yet stern one as she walked, soon to be followed by a few NPC tanglers.

"In a sense, there was a war. A bloodbath." She spoke, loud enough to be heard across the clearing but not demanding or harsh. "Dare I say, you two are lucky you skipped out." She hummed, flicking an ear. A Tangler moved near her. "Which means I have not... seen either of you before. Hello."
SEVEN - BLIND TIGRESS - SHADOW REGENT OF TANGLEWOOD
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2023 ] - wuyi - 03-05-2023

[align=center]
Her wings beat the air as she descended into the clearing. Wuyi had no expectations for this bunch of bullshit; she’d never attended one because of their reputation as absolute snorefests, but, after last month’s bloodbath, even the loners she encountered knew. She practically kicked herself for missing the first interesting interclan meeting in years, but, seriously, how could anyone have guessed?

Wuyi’s paws touched the grass and she gracefully trotted out her momentum. The white wings folded over her back. She shook out her mane, half to work out a crink in her neck and otherwise to observe the first wave of attendies.

When Wuyi saw Bai Shi’s golden scales, she instantly forgot her irritation at missing the last meeting. She turned on a dime and trotted towards the dragon who’d practically raised her as a cub. “Bai Shi?”

As the sabertooth cat closed in on the Frostguard’s ex-leader, she saw the little fox—little compared to the dragon—perched on Bai Shi’s head. Then Wuyi noticed the blindness in Bai Shi’s eyes. Wuyi had changed so much in two years, maybe their grandparent wouldn’t remember her from the voice alone? “Bai Shi? I’m Wuyi, do you remember me?”