Beasts of Beyond
FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T (/showthread.php?tid=17828)

FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - Ares - 02-21-2023

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
It had simply started with her wanting to see the swamp again -- she'd made a mention of it to her best friend. 'I want to see the swamp, but I'm scared.' Serendipity had easily convinced her, though -- in the end, it would hurt more if she never saw the swamp out of fear. Maybe she had simply convinced Ares because Ares liked her. Even if the woman was too prideful or fearful to admit that. But either way, the two had set out for the place Ares knew as home. A place she knew.

The lion halted at the border, catching a glance of the cheetah next to her. Just to make sure she was still there. Totally. With a smile, she set her sights to the dense, marshy land beyond. Wordlessly, she let out a weak call. Nervousness danced in her paws and made her tail twitch. But Serendipity was there, and she assumed no one was deathly injured in Tanglewood. Nothing to be worried about, right?
BAND OF ARRICK — LION/SHAPESHIFTER — BIO — ATTACK IN #B2CDFC
#psy.

Re: FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - tanglewoodian - 02-21-2023

a call he knew. a call that brought him to the boarder where he let his eyes fall on the duo. he stopped dead in his tracks and let his eyes flick over ares. the one he bonded to. the one that left him behind. part of him was happy to see her. part was angry. furious. the male rumbles as he looked between the duo.

friends? perhaps more?

the thought made him realize he loved her. not that it mattered. she left him behind so easily. fighting back the urge to bellow at her, the male spoke. "ares."

actions | "speech" | attacking
if i told you what i was

Re: FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - Casphian - 02-21-2023

perfection is found.
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
Serendipity could tell how much Ares needed to go visit the swamp. So the urge to push the other to visit was strong and there was no hesitation to do so. As much as the cheetah did not like leaving her home and the safety of it she also wanted to provide comfort to Ares during this journey and the time spent at the other group. It totally wasn't because she would miss the lioness and didn't want to be apart from her. Not at all.

Serene glanced up at Ares as they drew closer, her body easily pressing against the other in a show of comfort. The cheetah was always happy to provide physical touch to Ares when it was needed and wanted, there weren't many that she would do that with. "Breathe Ares, everything will be okay," she softly said, offering the other a gentle smile before attempting to nuzzle her shoulder.

in accepting your imperfections.
the band of arrick. -- cheetah.
credit @/teef

Re: FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - Ares - 02-21-2023

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
The smile had immediately dropped when Dion approached, a sharp breath was drawn inward, and she swallowed her agony. Wide eyes blinked, and for a moment she remembered what had caused her to run. Did Dion know? Should she explain her absence? "...Dion." She managed, voice fragile. "It's... uh... It's been a while. I could explain..."

But did she really want to? It was surely necessary.
BAND OF ARRICK — LION/SHAPESHIFTER — BIO — ATTACK IN #B2CDFC
#psy.

Re: FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - LUCINDER XIU - 02-23-2023

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

he heard it, and before he knew what he was doing he was running towards the border. a familiar scent, and an unfamiliar one, greeted his nostrils as he halted next to dion. his gaze focused on ares and he just kind of stood there with a quizzical expression on his face before looking at serendipity and back at dion again. it was obvious something had happened between dion and ares but lucinder didn't care much for that. she was the one who had up and left so now yes, she did have to do some explaining.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 2 years & 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW // visit // TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T - tanglewoodian - 02-23-2023

The woman spoke and the hybrid listened. Eyes flicking to this cheetah before looking back to Ares. Part of him was angry still, but he did not say anything. He stayed silent a moment before he finally decided he deserved an answer.

"I wish you would have told me. I would have wnet with you. I missed you everyday and thought you dead." He stated simply.

actions | "speech" | attacking
if i told you what i was