Beasts of Beyond
who wants to party ;; aesior - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: who wants to party ;; aesior (/showthread.php?tid=17825)

who wants to party ;; aesior - tanglewoodian - 02-21-2023

the male was not used to this work thing. he was a partier not a worker. so, of course he was dirty and tired from cleaning his home. he had gotten it empty and dusted and was moving stuff in when he decided to stop for a bit. he needed to relax and this wasn't it. the male hummed and then turned to walk into a patch of sun. flopping over and yawning.

he noted the dust on him and groaned. seemed like he may need a bath, but that was more effort. then again, he could splash about and make others join. he flexed his front claws leaving grooves in the earth before him before looking towards the nearby pond. clearly debating.

actions | "speech" | attacking
i've gotta be a wild one

Re: who wants to party ;; aesior - aesior - 03-04-2023

Cleaning had to be one of the tom's least favorite chores, though it often allowed his mind to wander. As of recent, that was a more ... dangerous past time. Today had him out by the pond where he'd been growing his plants and herbs, in the small clearing he called his own place of peace in the territory of Tanglewood. Gardening was much more his speed, the act of growing and cultivating such fragile life was much more relaxing with all things considered. Sometimes even leaders needed time away from their duties, away from prying eyes.

Today happened to be one such day that he had pulled himself away from his other duties to find some peace of mind with everything going wrong. Light paws carried over grass, the gray tom passing through the grasses and life of the territory, avoiding the pits he knew their scaled reptiles resided within, preferring to avoid history's repetition. Inhaling, he licked his lips and hopped over a puddle, hoping it wouldn't jar his aching head. Giving a short inhale of pain as he landed, not noticing another presence nearby.

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif]
[ f l o w e r  g u i d e ] & [ t a g s ]
[align=center]"speech" | thoughts / writing

Re: who wants to party ;; aesior - tanglewoodian - 03-05-2023

mustache heard the sounds of another and forgot about his bath pondering. Head twisting to see the luminary and his eyes lit up. It seemed like the other could use some distracting from life. So, he would offer it. After all, who better than the big bad party boy? He would shake his scrap of a mane to free dust from it a bit before trotting over.

"Hey there!" He would flop onto her side beside the other and offer a cocky grin. Ears perking as he carried on. "You look like you need a break from reality. I can offer some conversation or whatever." Smooth fur brain. Real smooth.

i've gotta be a wild one

Re: who wants to party ;; aesior - aesior - 03-08-2023

A look of amusement on his face as his head slowly stopped pounding from his little hop, gray eye taking in the form of Mustacciuoli. One of the newer members to the group, perhaps? He should ask his help with the project he had in mind. He would offer the other a smile, thin veil fluttering about his face. Lifting a claw, he would scrawl into the dirt "I'm afraid I can't talk," before he paused and took a deep breath. Internally, he tried to project his voice to the other, "At least, not in a normal way. A break from reality would be nice but sadly I fear it is unrealistic at this moment." He gave a light shrug.

He could appreciate the friendly manner of the other, he truly could. He wouldn't turn him away for it, no. It was refreshing, a different pace from the stresses that absorbed his family life and schedule. "How are you finding it here?" He asked honestly in that same attempt to brush his mind without actual words.

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif]
[ f l o w e r  g u i d e ] & [ t a g s ]
[align=center]"speech" | thoughts / writing

Re: who wants to party ;; aesior - tanglewoodian - 03-11-2023

The way Aesior looked at him with amusement was pleasing to him. All he ever wanted was to be entertaining. The leopon offered a chuckled before looking down at the writing. He paused as he realized the situation. He had never had to deal with a mute before, but he didn't mind it. He didn't even mind the probe at his mind that let him hear the luminary speaking.

"Well, i dont mind letting you talk in my mind like this. If it is easier for you, then i am fine." He paused before carrying on. "A break from reality is something i am good for. But if you would rather do something else then that is fine by me." The happy male would chuckle and then note the last question aimed at him.

"Well, it is different and everyone seems so serious. Though i like it a lot. Figured i may as well stick around and offer some relief. After all, life cant be all serious or you might die of stress, right?" He offered with a laugh.

i've gotta be a wild one