Beasts of Beyond
i rise again ;; intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: i rise again ;; intro (/showthread.php?tid=17818)

i rise again ;; intro - tanglewoodian - 02-20-2023

was it wrong for her to want company? she spent eight hundred and eleven years alone wandering the lands. alone and fine at first. yet, she witnessed the bonds of mortals. the friendships and love. the birth of new life. it made her desire more for herself. sure, she was a guardian creature. a jungle fu. she was meant to wander and protect the forest until the end of time. it was all her kind knew or understood.

yet, she wanted.. no. she needed more in her life. she needed to feel what the others did. she wanted to understand the mortal realm like no other of her kind had. or, if they did, she never met them. the steps brought her to tanglewood days ago. she joined and settled in. she learned of the war and felt a twinge of uncertainty. yet, she was not able to say if this was right or wrong.

she did not know how mortals worked in these ages. so, maybe this war was called for. the woman simply had to ride it out. she was no fighter. so, it made sense for her to stay here. stay out of the fray. she could help in other ways. growing plants and such. she was sure that would be useful. so, of course she was setting up a garden outside her home. slowly building an above ground garden from driftwood.

actions | "speech" | attacking
its just another war

Re: i rise again ;; intro - Casphian - 02-27-2023

x
Corrupted Flower
Trans Masc — Tanglewood — Tangler — HOVER FOR TAGS
Solsken had never been the gardening type, always ending up with dead plants no matter how hard he tried. But honestly that wasn’t much surprising, death seemed to follow the Hellhound wherever he went.

Solsken wandered through the territory, taking the time to check over things and see if he could lend a paw anywhere. He was slowly starting to relax again, his anger dwindling to a degree. But not much.

It didn’t take long for him to stumble upon the Fu, head tilting slightly as he watched her work. “What are you doing?” He finally called out, head tilting back to the normal position.

Re: i rise again ;; intro - tanglewoodian - 02-28-2023

A voice made Lunar turn her head. Pausing in jer work as she eyed the stranger a moment. She knew that this one lived here. Seen them in passing. Yet, she never really spoke to many of her group mates. This was a good time to start, or she hoped it was. So she offered a soft hum and then spoke in turn. "I am building myself a garden. I am hoping to grow food and herbs and some decorative plants." She replied in a friendly tone.

its just another war

Re: i rise again ;; intro - Seven - 03-01-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'M MEANER THAN MY DEMONS,
"Make sure to build a terrace or something to deter flooding from ruining the crops." The Regent rumbled, approaching the two, yet keeping her distance. With a gentle nod to Corrupted Flower, she flicked her tail. "We need more creatures like you. I struggle enough trying to scrounge herbs from my rudimentary garden." She sighed, casting her unseeing gaze down.

//low muse sorry ;-;

I'M BIGGER THAN THESE BONES!
[ speech ] | [ Bengal Tiger ] | [ appearance ]
@/teef

Re: i rise again ;; intro - tanglewoodian - 03-04-2023

The woman turned her head as another came over and offered a calm smile. Not that the other would see it. She was offered an idea and she perked up. "A wise idea. Seeing as they are raised beds i might move them to higher ground later but i could make them with small holes in the bottom to keep the water level low."

She hummed softly as she looked at her boxes. Lost in thought before noting the words spoken. "Do you need herbs? I have some preserved in jars for emergancies. You are welcome to some from there or from the gardens when they sprout." She offered as she looked back.

its just another war