Beasts of Beyond
But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner (/showthread.php?tid=17809)

But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Casphian - 02-18-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
SHORTLYRICS! -- species. rankorgroup.
Anger. It was all the feline seemed to know these days. Xey felt a flame of rage in the pit of xyrs stomach, always flickering with some days brighter than others. But it has yet to consume xem but it has come close.

The day xyrs father was killed was the day the flame burned so bright. All xey could do was stand and stare as xyr father berated Raymond. One second there had been yelling and the next silence. Silence that was so loud, too loud. And then the anger hit. It burned and raged like a monsoon, threatening to burn xem alive. Xey watched as Raymond ran away, the fire growing and growing as his body retreated from view.

And then it was doused, Dorothy’s words hitting xem like a bag of bricks. A sigh would slip past xyrs muzzle and xey would turn away from the scene to wander away. It seemed as though the family was split, whatever thin thread had been tying them together was gone now. Snapped when Raymond killed Vikas.

So xey traveled, no destination in mind and nowhere to call home. And after what felt like days of traveling xey finally stumbled across the scent of the ocean, the salty breeze calming xyrs nerves. Reddish colored paws drew towards the boarder of the territory that grew near, the scent becoming overwhelming to a degree. Xey settled down at the boarder, hoping that someone would be along soon.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- SHORTLYRICS !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Cobra - 02-18-2023

the three headed monster of the litter was not far behind her sibling. while hj did not know if genesis knew that she was following her or not. the creature moved silently in step with xem. never speaking as she had nothing to say anymore. she did not feel the hurt or anger that her siblings had. no, she felt nothing of the sort.

it was when genesis stopped that the creature, or monster, would stop in turn. her mind to broken to process what was happening. she did not understand where her siblings went, but she was able to keep behind genesis. she did not understand where mother went or where father was. her mind to far gone to understand things fully.

she was three in one and it was all because of vikas. not that she understood that. all she understood was her need to stay with a sibling. any sibling. so, she followed the one she could keep up with at the time. it was all she could do. and now, they stopped and she just stood there. watching and waiting.

actions | "strawberry speech" | "chocolate speech" | "vanilla speech" | attacking
? french vanilla, rocky road, chocolate chip

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - DOROTHY FLOKI - 02-18-2023

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Dorothy wanted nothing to do with Sorbet, so even she was wandering around the territory. Blank, expressionless Grey eyes darting around as the scent of familiar strangers hit her nose. Gently she walked, halting as she spotted them. With a swirling tail she continued, stopping before the two bodies. "Genesis. Hjordis." she almost whispered. It felt too weird to see them. Both of them. All of them.

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Casphian - 02-21-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Genesis looked over at xyr's siblings, letting out a soft sigh. "Dorothy," xey greeted. Xey would ask what the two were doing here but xyr was aware that Hjordis had been following xem for some time now and it wasn't too surprised Dorothy would find a new place to reside in. After Raymond ran off it was just sort of up to the siblings to do whatever at that point. Xey pushed xemself up onto xyr paws, padding closer to Dorothy. Xey would attempt to press against her, wanting to give some comfort to Dorothy or at least try to. "How long have you been here?" xey asked, stepping back away from his sister and tilting xyr's head to the side with curiosity swimming in xyr's gaze.

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Cobra - 02-23-2023

The broken beast let all three of her heads snap up to eye Dorthey. Watching the reunion between siblings. Genesis offered comfort and the monster just stood like stone. Hjordis could never offer such things. Not anymore. The creature just forced a small smile onto her three heads. Tail wrapping about her left hind leg as she watched.

actions | "strawberry speech" | "chocolate speech" | "vanilla speech" | attacking

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - DOROTHY FLOKI - 02-24-2023

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Dorothy blinked at the contact, allowing xem for only a moment before pulling away. Grey eyes stared at Hjordis, the she-cat trying to bring an ounce of sympathy to her mind. Finding herself unable to do so, she redirected her gaze back to Genesis. "Not long, a few days, i think." she looked around, as though trying to find someone. Sorbet? Raymond? Who really knew.

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Casphian - 02-26-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Ice Cream cat. Quatermaster of the Typhoon.
Sorbet should've know the other two would show up soon after Dorothy did, honestly he really should've. But nothing could prepare him for when he stumbled across the trio, gaze widening as the ice cream feline stared at his children, well three out of the four. He wasn't quite sure where Raymond was and secretly he wasn't sure he wanted to know.

He wasn't prepared to deal with this right now. Alex was still missing and the tension between the typoon and tanglewood was starting to take a toll on him. He missed his lover and he needed to be out demanding tanglewood give him back but he couldn't risk doing that, he would be a dead man if he was caught on tanglewood territory. So he had been stuck waiting, waiting for the day alex would return. But life had different plans and now wanted to throw all of his kids back into the mix, kids he thought he had killed so long ago.

attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Casphian - 02-26-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Genesis Nova stepped back from xyr's sister when xe felt Dorothy pull away. Xe was about to respond when the sound of someone approaching caused xem to look in the direction of the noise. There stood Sorbet in all his ugly glory, looking as if he had just seen a ghost. Which honestly he probably had in the eyes of many seeing as the three standing before him shouldn't even be here right now.

Genesis Nova let out a low growl, biting back the anger that bubbled inside of xyr's chest. Xe turned to face Sorbet, an anger raging in xyr's gaze. "Father," xe called out, tone cold and harsh. A sneer tugged at xyr's lips, flashing his teeth briefly. "Nice to see you finally show your face pops," xe said with a huff.

Re: But it was not your fault but mine || joiner - Cobra - 02-28-2023

The woman was stunned when sorbet arrived. Eyes wide and heart thundering. All three heads locked their eyes upon him. Tail swishing before she stepped away. Taking shelter behind Genesis. "Wonder if he is sorry?" She muttered to her siblings.