Beasts of Beyond
dance with me tonight ;; inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: dance with me tonight ;; inferno (/showthread.php?tid=17788)

dance with me tonight ;; inferno - Agrimony - 02-09-2023

to much time was spent. yet, the male found it worth it. plus, this new cat body made this a more special event. he took care in everything he set up for this date. from the set up, the note, and the gift. the gift was perfect for her. or, he hoped it was. he took ages to find it and then traded for it. he loved her that much. it was worth every moment spent travelling. not that he could tell her why he had been gone before, but tonight was the night.

he stood there on the edge of a blanket under the stars. eyes flicking up to the sky as he waited. flickering candles lighting the picnic. he had cooked some chicken and veggies for a side. wine in glasses ready for them. bottles nearby for refills. he hoped she would enjoy this. he worked hard on it.

he left her a note with where to meet him, when, and that was it. no why. just come here at this time. the beach where they played together before. at night it was breath taking. he let his eyes fall to her plate. a small box with a silver dolphin necklace inside resting there. her gift.

all there was left to do was wait.

actions | "speech" | attacking
? its the moment to live and the moment to die

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-09-2023

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she didn't really know what agrimony was plotting - he had just dropped a note at her door and left with a soft knock. she had been snoozing, but then awoke with flowers in her fur, so she left them there. it was night and the moon was up and it looked very, very beautiful. she was unfamiliar with the path he was leading her down but she managed to find it, and him.

a soft gasp slipped from her maw as she took in his clean appearance, and the smell of delicious food assaulted her nostrils and she inhaled deeply, chest heaving in and out. a satisfied sigh slipped from her maw and her gaze softened and optics swirled pink as she looked at him. "agri... this is beautiful! you're beautiful." she hurried over at a trot and pushed her nose against his chin, a purr rumbling in her throat. breathing in his scent with a happy sigh.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - Agrimony - 02-12-2023

the male let her press to him and felt a purr bubble up in him. eyes sparkling as he moved his head down to touch his muzzle to her head. offering a soft lick before pulling his head back. ears perking before he spoke to her. "you deserve the best, love." he motioned a paw to her gift and then smiled.

"that is why i got you that. i hope you like it." the silver dolphin necklace had taken time. so, he really hoped she liked it. eyes looking back to her own as he felt his eyes soften. he had no regrets falling for her. she was his soulmate or he felt she was.

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-13-2023

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she remembered playing on this beach with him, as he was still in his horse form. looking for dolphins, jellyfish, schools and schools of tropical fish. her optics grew hazy as she let herself fall back into the memories they shared before focusing back on the present and looking at him. "i like it, agrimony. i like it a lot. thank you." she looked down, shy, scuffing up sand with her paws. it must've taken him such a long time to get this, and she didn't even bring anything. this had caught her by surprise. "i'm sorry i didn't get you anything..." she murmured, head tipped downwards slightly.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - Agrimony - 02-13-2023

the woman spoke and he let his eyes close a moment. until her tone changed and he felt his heart sink. this was meant to be a happy moment, but she was sad she did not get him anything? "my love.." his eyes opened and he tried to meet her own gaze. they were burning with passion.

"you did get me something. every moment we spend together is a gift i treasure more than anything else." the words were true. he meant it and he would always mean it. no physical gift would mean more than just spending time together. playing, hunting, or whatever they did.

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-14-2023

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

tears pricked at her optics as he spoke those words. never having been one to experience or express emotion strongly she didn't really know how to behave regarding this. his gaze watched her with such an intense love and passion that she just sort of collapsed at his paws, rolling over onto her back. she felt bad that she didn't get him anything but she really didn't know he had prepared this. "that's.. really sweet of you, agrimony." she grinned, then frowned as her stomach rumbled. no, growled might've been a better word. she bend over and sniffed the food he had prepared. some scents she recognised, others, not so much.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - Agrimony - 02-15-2023

he noted her change in attitude and offered a tender smile to her. then, she began sniffing the foods and he chuckled a bit. her stumach growling had not been missed. "help yourself. i made some cooked fish, mixed vegtables, and a few other things. mainly a side pasta, cheesy kind, and some different meats. deer, rabbit, squirrel, chicken. i was going to roast a hog but that seemed a bit much."

he waved a paw at the food and then lowered his head to nudge her side. he wanted her to go enjoy herself. "after that i got another surprise for you." he had been training to hone his power and today was going to be worth it.

Re: dance with me tonight ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-16-2023

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

as he listed more food items her optics grew wider and wider and a silly grin was plastered on her maw by the time he brought up the squirrel. at the hog comment she lifted a shoulder. "all of this is too much, agri. thank you!" she giggled, hopping over to the fish. it reminded her of the typhoon, the food she used to eat when she visited her mother there. she wasn't sure how she was going to get down the deer, but she'd do her very best to eat agrimony's cooking. best be polite if she didn't get him anything.

she sat down and curled her tail around her paws, intrigue swirling in her eyes. "i've never had deer before." she stated before picking up a piece of fish in her mouth and beginnign to chew, the flavors melting in her mouth. he nudged her side and she laughed, she tickled there. he then said he had another surprise, and she stopped chewing a moment before asking him what it was.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"