Beasts of Beyond
COMING IN HOT ⚘ exploration - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: COMING IN HOT ⚘ exploration (/showthread.php?tid=17767)

COMING IN HOT ⚘ exploration - aesior - 02-05-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BURN THE BOAT BURN THE SAIL
he should have done this sooner but there had just been so much shit going wrong, so much shit that just would never go right. the luminary was honestly tired of it, tired of everything he had to do in this land that was his. what he wouldn't give to just be able to rest. was this how corey had felt? huffing at the thought of the former luminary, a twisted snort leaving him. how would the former have done this? how would the wyvern have dealt with the violent tropical storm some time back? would he have gotten to things faster than he had?

standing in town as he watched his groupmates bustle about, a few of them coming to inquire as to what he was doing standing with his satchel and a bundle of dry branches at his paws. nodding his head in greeting, he explained shortly that he was finally going out to finish his exploration of the territory and to finish finding the areas that needed the most rebuilding. a few offered to help and he was grateful, moving to collect a dingy from where they'd managed to type up their smaller ships, ships smaller than the Typhoon's Tempest. Paws sinking into muck and grit, the lion would stabilize the dingy for the others to climb aboard before pushing it out into the murky waters and loading himself in. "Alright, we're going to go through the waterways and make note of areas through the territory that need attention, and we're going to see what we can do about it.", the brute would murmur, already thinking of getting to the farmlands that they owned, in a spot not so good in comparison to sea level. Would it be under water? He needed to survey the land and extra paws would be much appreciated.

FEEL THE THUNDER START TO CALL
[ speech ] | [ american lion ] | [ appearance ]
@/teef

Re: COMING IN HOT ⚘ exploration - tanglewoodian - 02-06-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
venomousimpulse opheles
member of tanglewood
"poison player"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/64/8a/0e/648a0e63dc0b18e35b7572e447dd535e.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #08416a; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
AND IF I DON'T BELONG - ꧂
    the woman came over to join the patrol. stopping short of the gathered and eyes on aesior. the woman slowly took a seat and offered a sharp nod. i can help. just tell me where to head. she offered with a calm smile.

speaking

꧁ - WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED IT?
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: COMING IN HOT ⚘ exploration - LUCINDER XIU - 02-06-2023

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

the male waded over with a toss of his head and sniffed as he halted next to venom, kicking off water from his hind paws. "i'll come with you. what if we encounter them?" hatred settled in his voice and he gazed out in to the distance.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 2 years & 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: COMING IN HOT ⚘ exploration - aesior - 03-04-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BURN THE BOAT BURN THE SAIL
A slow breath would come in answer, mediating his breathing for a bit of time before he used his powerful back legs to push off the bottom of the riverbed. Hauling himself into the boat with a growl of strain, blinking his one good eye around as he took in the surrounds and grabbed an oar, setting the sail to open on their dingy, guiding them into the waterways, "If we run into enemies within our territory, we chase them out or kill them as is necessary. We are exploring within our mainland borders today, we will explore the island another day.", he spoke as he rowed.

Guiding their vessel into unexplored waters, the lion would remain otherwise quiet, his mind occupied by many matters. "If you see areas that look like they could be cleaned up, please point them out. This is essentially new territory to us and I want to make the pathways through clear and easy to navigate. My biggest goal today is to find a path to our farmlands, the water from the storm has yet to fully recede meaning our regular paths are underwater. I'm sure that I don't have to remind you of the dangers of the reptiles in our waters. The waters may have brought them closer to camp so I want us to be on our toes in pointing out each and any danger we may encounter." the Luminary rumbled as he lifted his head to the vines above and sighed, "There's so much to find ... we are looking for new landmarks that we haven't noticed before.", he struggled for a moment with a frown before shaking his head.

FEEL THE THUNDER START TO CALL
[ speech ] | [ american lion ] | [ appearance ]
@/teef