Beasts of Beyond
A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 (/showthread.php?tid=17746)

A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - Casphian - 01-29-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Ice Cream cat. Quatermaster of the Typhoon.
Tension had been high within the group for some time now and Sorbet could see how it was affecting the Typhoon. The Quartermaster needed to do something to help boost morale and to help ease everyone before someone snapped. So Sorbet made his way towards the Sea Dome, turning around at the entrance to face the rest of the group. “TYPHOON GATHER AT THE SEA DOME FOR A MEETING!” He called out.

The feline stepped into the dome after that. He moved towards the front and settled down onto his haunches, tail curling around his front paws as he waited for everyone to gather in before starting the meeting.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - Alexandre - 01-29-2023

— alexandre f.m.r
[ Retro to island things. ]

At the call of Sorbet, Alexandre could not help but be confused. Where was Sherbert? Who put them in charge? Not that they disliked the fact that Sorbet was large and in charge, but there had to be some reasoning behind this. In confusion, the winged feline merely found themselves walking up with their head craned and tail low. For awhile, the vampire stood tall, impatiently waiting for the announcement. Only after a few minutes did they sit down with a sigh as the rest gathered.

What could this be about? They debated in silence, letting their mind run a bit. After Tanglewood's trick, Alexandre couldn't help but feel this had something to do with it. Guess they had to wait and see.

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - ROSEMARY - 01-29-2023

[table][tr]
[td][div style="background:url(https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/29111770_ubYLEwFh9z9yIY1.png); font-family: arial; background-size: cover; background-position: center; min-width: 200px; min-height: 450px;"]
[/td]
[td]
Upon hearing the call for a meeting, the ocelot meandered over. The lack of the captain worried her, but she tried to put it out of her mind until she heard the quartermaster's explanation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
PEACEFALL
peace comes at dawn, but yours comes at night

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - LOKI FLÓKI - 01-29-2023

[align=center]
LOKI FLÓKI 1 year / cutie pie bio

she didn't know where her father was and that worried her a little. no word from her nor her uncle, but she supposed all she could do was attend the meeting. halting next to rosemary and nodding a greeting at her uncle who stood at the center of attention.

CHOCOLATE CHIPS ON MY STRACCIATELLA

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - Casphian - 02-01-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Ice Cream cat. Quatermaster of the Typhoon.
Sorbet glanced around the room as everyone filed in. The tip of his tail flicking lazily against his paws, fur dripping and landing onto the ground beneath him. Once he felt enough people had shown Sorbet cleared his throat, trying to gain the attention of the others. “Thank you everyone for showing up,” he started off with a small nod of his head. “I called everyone here to announce a group wide prank war. It will be a month long event and the entire group will be split in half to make things even and fair.” he mused with a flick of an ear. His attention drifted across everyone, as he debated on his next words. ”If you wish to participate please stay back at the end of the meeting, if you are unsure you have a week to decide and once you do please come find me.” He let out a hun as he finished speaking, moving to push himself up onto his paws. “Are there any questions?”

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - Cobra - 02-03-2023

///not using fancy's as i will be posting all my dudes here in one post \\

alphonse arrived first and let his eyes scan the male. eyes calm before deciding he would stay. he would like to be in a prank war. could be something to do.

boots was a little more unsure about it. but, as the male settled in, he decided to go for it. why not? he could have some fun with his kids.

calypso was not about to be in that, so the woman stayed long enough to take it in before shaking her head and heading away from the meeting.

darkheart simply watched from the back. not one to pull nice pranks, he would opt out and follow after calypso on silent paws. glancing back at his x for a moment before fully leaving.

melpomene strolled forward silently. she was unsure about this prank war thing. ears flicking as she sat at the back. watching to see the others reactions.

tinkertoy and vinepool settled in together. whispering back and forth before deciding to stay and try it.

whisp offered a frown as he sat there. eyes soft and concerned. ears flicking forward. he was unsure and it showed on his face.

yptix had no clue what a prank was. the baby landing on boots shoulder and chirping. curious.

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF FUN || mini-meeting 1/29 - ROSEMARY - 02-03-2023

[table][tr]
[td][div style="background:url(https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/29111770_ubYLEwFh9z9yIY1.png); font-family: arial; background-size: cover; background-position: center; min-width: 200px; min-height: 450px;"]
[/td]
[td]
Rosemary’s face didn’t change as Sorbet gave the little announcement. Prank wars weren’t really her thing—too much anxiety involved in planning a good prank, never mind a prank that was also a prank and not meanness. And though her social battery had been quite high recently, she didn’t want to push herself too much and find herself going another six months without talking to anyone but Alex.

She sighed as she stretched. After waiting a bit to make sure Sorbet hadn’t forgotten any other announcements, she stood up and left.

// Rosemary will not be participating in the prank war
[/td][/tr][/table]
PEACEFALL
peace comes at dawn, but yours comes at night