Beasts of Beyond
The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting (/showthread.php?tid=17742)

The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - JULIUS WOLFSBANE - 01-28-2023

TALKING TO MYSELF AT NIGHT,
CAUSE I CAN'T FORGET!
x
The sun was slowly climbing into the winter sky as the Lord pushed past the door of the castle. His slim frame clambered down the steps and the path leading into town. A bird sang overhead. Julius looked up and crooned back. And it was silent.

Silent pawsteps led him into town, finding himself to the center and pausing by the entrance of The Morning Star. A ragged feline exits, and immediately steps aside. But as the jackal beckons them forward, they lean into his words. "Call all for a meeting within The Morning Star." it was not a request. The feline nodded and scurried off.

Entering the building, he was met with usual morning silence. A vampiric cheetah, not his sibling or relative by blood, notices him from behind the counter. He waves to them as he approaches. "Bloody Mary. Extra juice." The cheetah nods and fixes the drink behind the counter.

Julius takes in the moment of peace before he hears the doors open. If only the cheetah finished making his drink sooner.
NOCTIS IMPERIUM — JACKAL — BIO — ATTACK IN WHITE + UNDERLINE
#psy.

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - Elvira - 01-29-2023

ELVIRA
word travels fast in this realm she called home. Her husband calling a meeting would never go unnoticed by her. So, the delicate woman of beauty and mystery moved along the lands to find him. Steady and silent as always, she pushed the door open and there he was. At the bar getting a drink. A tempting idea indeed. Yet, she did not need one at this moment. Eyes flicking over the cheetah behind the bar.

Jade orbs burrowing into them a moment before she made her way over to stand at the side or Lord Julius. She was smaller in comparison to her beloved. Thinner and more fragile looking. Yet, she stood there with all the grace and beauty of the very darkness that filled that place where a soul should be.

It was here she waited in silence.

Watching.

speaking
EYES THAT LOOK LIKE HEAVEN, LIPS LIKE SHERRY WINE

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - BLUEBERG - 02-06-2023

[Image: d6rmi7u-d2c502c2-3da8-43e4-9748-6c6962b1...gfX8S0qSTY]
Hanging from the rafters, the common vampire bat blinked open xyr eyes. A wing dropped to rub the crust out of xyr eyes as xe yawned. Ichor could sleep through almost any commotion—the colony xe’d grown up in was always chaotic—but the growing sunlight and Julius’s voice woke xem.
[i]ICHOR - XE/THEY - NOCTUS IMPERIUM

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - JULIUS WOLFSBANE - 02-11-2023

CAUSE I CAN'T FORGET!
x
As his glass of Bloody Mary came into his possession, he turned on the stool to face the gathered crowd. His pearly eyes looked to his wife, the scariest thing to had ever become part of his life, the one thing he feared above all else. And loved all the same. And then his eyes fluttered up to the rafters, catching Ichor's form for a moment before he grinned and swirled his drink. "My friends," He started. "it is time I bring some things up to our attention."

"To start, though it is with a heavy heart, I wish to raise my glass to my late family, who met their untimely demise a few months ago. With Elvira and I to continue their legacy, I will ensure that this group reaches its potential." He lifted the glass, its red liquid swirling, and was silent while those with glasses raised theirs, then drank it down. He joined in short sips. Best not to get too drunk right yet. "And to start, I propose something special."

"A meeting between the uncharted groups -- I've heard of them, and it wouldn't hurt to try and make some friends. I wish to use the Castle's main hall for the event, and I may need help setting it up." His gaze found Elvira -- no doubt she'd help, since he mentioned it to her just about a week or so ago.

"I am also hoping to meet up with the leaders of the big groups, though, I've heard through the grape vine that there are certain.... obstacles, for them. It may be best for us to wait out their fights," He drawled, finishing his glass. He looked into it and shrugged. Supposed it was time to call this meeting out.

"With all that said, I think I've talked enough. If anyone wants to add anything or ask anything, you are free to do so. If not, then this meeting is over." And the lord started to turn away, motioning for another drink. Okay, now he can get a little tipsy.
#psy.

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - Elvira - 02-16-2023

ELVIRA
Jade green eyes met her husbands own before she relaxed a bit more. Gaze shifting up to the rafters and then back to Julius as she watied for his words. She was eager to see what plans he had in store for their kingdom. He always had the best ideas. She was just the shadow that made sure he got to put them into action. She would kill anyone that stopped him.

Eyes closing as she listened to every word spoken. She clung to them like she always did. her eyes came back open as he mentioned the death of his family. Her eyes are cold, but otherwise she says nothing. It was a shame what happened to them. She would miss them oh so very much. She was trying to hold back a snort when the topic changed.

A party for groups? She loved a good ball and this would be the perfect chance. I am sure I can throw together a ball or feast for the uncharted groups to come to. Could be fun. Her jade eyes sparkled at this and she turned to watch him get another drink.

speaking

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - BLUEBERG - 02-17-2023

[Image: d6rmi7u-d2c502c2-3da8-43e4-9748-6c6962b1...gfX8S0qSTY]
Ichor listened to the meeting. Slowly xe blinked himself fully awake and stretched his wings. A party sounded perfect to liven up the place, though Ichor knew nothing of the other groups besides gossip and stereotypes. The Noctus Imperium’s local bat colony didn’t even speak with the group of larger animals occupying their territory. Of course Ichor knew nothing, except that the vampires within this group were exceptional mutants among their own kind.

The vampire bat waited for Julius to conclude the meeting, then xe released xyr grip on the wood and flew down to the bar. Landing near Julius, Ichor waved down the barkeep.

“Black tea with honey and red, if you would. Um, a smaller cup than last time would be nice.”

The barkeep poured the boiling water into the teapot. Ichor licked xyr lips in anticipation of the treat. Hunting always came easier when caffeine soured through xyr veins.

While waiting for the brew, xe turned to Julius and Elvira. “Let me know if you’d like me to carry messages to those other groups!”
[i]ICHOR - XE/THEY - NOCTUS IMPERIUM

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - JULIUS WOLFSBANE - 02-20-2023

CAUSE I CAN'T FORGET!
x
The slim beast grinned as Ichor spoke, slowly drinking his fill in thought. Humming, he turned to Elvira, then to Ichor. "That would be lovely, Ichor. As far as the grapevine has told me, none are openly aggressive to outsiders. If you do find yourself to be in trouble, do let me know." He let his canines show, imagining the blood that would be spilt. Looking into his glass, he sighed, satisfied. "Elvira and I will decorate the main hall of the Cathedral, should anyone else wish to help, they are free to do so."
#psy.

Re: The righteous man belongs to all // January meeting - Elvira - 02-21-2023

ELVIRA
the mention of ichor being harmed or in danger made the lady's face darken. eyes glinting with some hidden emotion. then, as fast as it happened, it was gone. head turning to julius as he spoke. ah, yes. i would love to decorate. i have a chest in the room. it should be full of decore for such a thing. she cooed with excitement.

speaking