Beasts of Beyond
Why have you forsaken me? //Joiner, The Fallen - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Why have you forsaken me? //Joiner, The Fallen (/showthread.php?tid=17701)

Why have you forsaken me? //Joiner, The Fallen - Melachi - 01-17-2023

☠THIS IS WHAT I SHOULDN'T BE☠ The lost prince moved with a purpose as he walked along the river Bank, eyes set on the boat and dock up ahead. A wolf sat on the boat, looking off into the deep woods across. And as he approached, the wolf looked to him and suddenly straightened up. "I need you to take me where this river ends."

"I dont do it for free, boy." the wolf responded, clicking his teeth. "Payment, plea-" the wolf couldn't get much more out before a swords edge kissed his throat. "Your payment is your life. Take me to where the river ends." the wolf backed up and nodded, allowing the Panther to step onto the boat and use his sword to start the journey.

His red eye looked over the forest that soon took over the scenery, paired with the giant statues of dragons. Good gods, was he headed into a kingdom? Melachi couldn't hide the shadow of anguish in his eyes as the camp itself, and the dock, came into view. The wolf grumbled as he stopped at the dock and tied the boat down.

"Im still expecting my payment." the wolf snarled, baring his teeth as Melachi silently took his sword and dropped it on the dock, hauling himself up. "You're not dead. Thats payment enough." the wolf leapt onto the dock and huffed. "Like hell it is."

Melachi let out a sigh -- why couldnt it had just been a simple task.  [abbr=Mutated Black Panther, Male, 3 years 5 months, Loner]☠THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BE!☠

Re: Why have you forsaken me? //Joiner, The Fallen - Casphian - 01-17-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Dire wolf/Dragon Spirit Watcher of ToTF.
Kainan had been alerted to someone crossing the river. It peaked his curiosity to know that someone was crossing their river and coming into their home. Finally maybe he would get some excitement around here. So he slipped off of his throne and headed out of the room, making his way out of the castle.

The giant hybrid took off into the air, his wings guiding him through the air as he made his way down to the docks. As the clearing grew closer to Spirit Watcher dove down to the ground,  wings spreading out to slow his descent. Kainan landed on the ground with a soft thud, wings folding against his back once more as he eyed the stranger. "Hello there," he called out with a honey sweet tone. "You're on Tribe of The Fallen's land, what can i do for you?"

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: Why have you forsaken me? //Joiner, The Fallen - Melachi - 01-17-2023

☠THIS IS WHAT I SHOULDN'T BE☠ The boatsman wanted to say something, but as the giant beast of a creature landed he scurried back to his boat, as though fearful. Melachi directed his stare to Kainan, red eye glinting with something unknown. He picked up his sword and shuffled it into the sheath holstered on his side, folding a wing to cover it. Running a paw over his scarred eye, he dipped his head. "Hello. I came seeking a place to stay, and seeing a dock seemingly in the middle of nowhere on a river made me curious."

Giving the boatsman a look, he shrugged. "My name is Melachi Nero." He rumbled, having to crane his neck to look Kainan in the eyes. Who might you be?"  [abbr=Mutated Black Panther, Male, 2 years 5 months, Loner]☠THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BE!☠

Re: Why have you forsaken me? //Joiner, The Fallen - Casphian - 01-20-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Dire wolf/Dragon Spirit Watcher of ToTF.
Kainan watched the boatman skittishly move back to their boat, an eyebrow lifting as he watched. His attention drifted back towards Melachi, head tilting to the side for a brief moment. The hybrid sat back in his haunches, letting out a thoughtful hum at the answer.

“Kainan, Spirit Watcher,” he mused in greeting. His wings shuffled a bit on his back. “Welcome to the Tribe Melachi,” he said with a wicked grin now settling on his muzzle as if the other had just signed his life away. And knowing the hybrid? Yea Melachi probably had.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy