Beasts of Beyond
The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen (/showthread.php?tid=17700)

The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen - Casphian - 01-17-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Dire wolf/Dragon Spirit Watcher of ToTF.
Kainan was sprawled out across his throne. His head and front paws rested on one arm while his back legs and tail were across the other. A soft sigh slipped past his muzzle as he gaze out across the room. The past few days had been quiet and he was growing rather bored of the silence. He wanted, no he needed something entertaining to do but he wasn't quite sure what there was to do.

He should probably get up from his throne and go patrol the boarder, but he could also just task someone else with that job. The dragon hybrid let out a huff of smoke, a low rumble vibrating his chest. Honestly something needed to come through and give him something to do before he went off to kill something because at least then he would be entertained even if he was getting blood on his paws.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen - Angelbeats - 01-17-2023

Angelbeats
✯ — "speech" "thoughts" "actions"
space
angel had been exploring the new territory the group had acquired. it had been a couple of weeks since the ragtag group of rebels had picked her up along the way. she'd just recovered from her wounds for the most part save for her wings which were now quite torn up and she wasn't sure she'd ever fly again. she at least hoped they'd heal enough to be pretty decorations to show off at the very least for all her troubles.
the winged catsune ran into the throne room, squeaking as her paws slid on the smooth floors. "AH FUCK!" she yelped as she slipped onto her side, letting out a heave of air as the wind was knocked from her lungs. coughing, angel took a few moments to collect herself before pulling herself back to her paws.
"i always forget how slippery the floors are. hey kainan! can i call you kai?" she greeted her massive leader, trotting up to the equally massive throne and placing her front paws on the edge holding herself up on her back legs and looking up at the direwolf like an eager kit.
space
✯ — true hermaphrodite. totf & the pitt. extreme. —
#psy.

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen - Casphian - 01-20-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Dire wolf/Dragon Spirit Watcher of ToTF.
An ear flicked at the sound of thundering paws heading towards the throne room. His gaze shifted towards the doors as he watched Angelbeats come running into the room before promptly slipped by and falling over. A loud booming cackle sounded from the Spirit Watcher, his head tilted back as amusement rung out.

Finally his cackling summed down to a few snickers, his gaze filled with mirth as he looked down at the small feline. “Sure Angelbeats, whatever floats your boat,” the hybrid hummed. As much as the leader might’ve been a tyrant, he held a bit of a soft spot when it came to his Spirits, but he would never admit that to anyone.

attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen - Angelbeats - 01-21-2023

Angelbeats
✯ — "speech" "thoughts" "actions"
space
the catsune snickered, resting her chin on her paws. "you know you can just call me angel, i don't know anyone who calls me by my full name anymore" she said, peering up at Kainan through thick lashes. truly anyone who would've used her full name was either long dead or long corrected. it wasn't like she hated her name, it was just a mouthful that wasted time. plus who used their full name for someone but a queen scolding her children?
"anyways, whats up? anything new going on in the clan?" she inquired, the older terminology slipping off her tongue as easily as her own name did.
space
✯ — true hermaphrodite. totf & the pitt. extreme. —
#psy.

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty of the budding || The Fallen - Casphian - 01-23-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Kainan lifted an eyebrow at the insistence of just calling her Angel but he didn't say anything on the topic just storing the information for later. The hybrid would then let out a long and heavy sigh at the question, moving to roll onto his back as he stared up a the ceiling that was so high up. "Wish I had some exciting news but I have nothing," he grumbled. It was almost as if the tyrant was pouting but he would never admit that to anyone. "There has been nothing for weeks and I'm starting to grow bored."