Beasts of Beyond
I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into (/showthread.php?tid=17695)

I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Chernabog - 01-16-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'VE LOST ALL FORM OF UNITY-
The dragoness had thought for a long while about her feelings. It was something she never did before. But with how things had been going, she had to wonder. If it was anything like how she felt with Renlys, could she even handle it? It pained Chernabog to consider it, if he would reject her or not.

She had moved her nest closer to the river, close enough that she didn't have to scream for him to hear. She'd gathered as much food from the land and sea as possible, one final display. With an unforseen nervousness, she called out for him. A couple of gentle croons. She then hovered nervously over the fish, birds, and Buffalo she had accumulated. All in the name of love.
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
CHERNABOG - WESTERN DRAGON - THE PITT
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Night of No Stars - 01-18-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
viopteoises
pale blood of the pitt
"water dragon"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Devil-May-Cry-5-Vergil-DLC.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #1ccad8; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
I AM THE RIGHTEOUS HAND OF GOD - ꧂
    the calls awoke the slumbering giant and brought him up from his watery tomb. slithering through the water until he broke the surface of the waters. water rolling off him as he slithered upon the shore and stopped to take in the scene. her nest was closer to his home, and she had food all over. he felt a twinge of confusion at this.

you have been busy, chernabog. he spoke as he coiled his large body and let his eyes scan her face. he noticed her nervous hover and it dawned on him that this was what he thought. a display for him. something on your mind? he asked without hesitation.

if she said what he hoped, he would be over the moon. which, in theory, was a feat for a wingless dragon.

speaking

꧁ - AND I AM THE DEVIL THAT YOU FORGOT
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Chernabog - 01-18-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Chernabog chuckled gently at his words, fins fluttering as she looked at him. She picked through the food pile and examining it. "Am i that obvious?" she grinned, crunching down on the fish before motioning him to the food. "Feast, if you will."

"I must talk to you about something." she started after a moment, talons fidgeting over themselves and eyes cast downward.
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Night of No Stars - 01-22-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
viopteoises
pale blood of the pitt
"water dragon"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Devil-May-Cry-5-Vergil-DLC.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #1ccad8; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
    her chuckle made a faint laugh leave him as he took in her words. her question made him pause as he chose his words carefully. only to those that take the time to study the majesty that is you. she was ether going to swat him away or be flustered at his words. maybe some weird inbetween.

the offer of feasting made him lower his head to snag a bird. he wanted to try it anyways and he was soon crunching it down. he paused as she said she wanted to talk to him about something and he swallowed his meal. you can talk to me about anything, chernabog. you should know this.

he was concerned that something else was bothering her.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Chernabog - 01-23-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
His words made Chernabog snort, lips curling in a half smile, half snarl. She watched him eat, sighing as he spoke. Anything. Perhaps it was time for her to talk about it. About him. About Renlys. Still, she shifted. Chernabog reached over her nest and grabbed a rib bone. Something to help kill the anxiety. Hell, the dragoness who feared nothing was scared of being rejected.

With a sigh, she started from the beginning. "You already know that you are not the first dragon I've known. I've known several. But there was one that I had... started to become affectionate for." She gripped the bone. "I'd met him in a different group, where dragons were plentiful. But none had caught my eye like him. Renlys was his name. After a while we drifted apart, but when I came back here, I saw him and..." She gritted her teeth. It made her angry to talk about this, but it had to be mentioned.

"He left some time after Vale. Never had I been left with such a yearning. I waited every day for him. And then you came along. In the river...." She sighed, whispering something under her breath. I should have killed you. "You are the second dragon I've become... affectionate of. As strong as the feeling is, I fear it. I fear you will leave, and I'll be here, waiting for you until the end of my life."

What was she trying to say, again? The beast cleared her throat. "What I am trying to say is... I like you. I only hope that doesn't ruin whatever we have."
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I would never fall // Vioptoises // unless it's you I fall into - Night of No Stars - 01-24-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
viopteoises
pale blood of the pitt
"water dragon"
penned by cobra
[/td]
[td]
    the woman of ash and brimstone spoke to him. his eyes flicked up towards her and his head rose from the fish he just swallowed. eyes locked onto her as she told her story to him. it was not long before he was forcing back a smile. he did not take his eyes off her as she told him everything. right down to her fear of him leaving.

she fears losing me?

the thought shook him to his core and made him snort in surprise. then, he spoke in turn as she fell silent. chernabog.. a soft pause as he let a soft sigh leave him. i do not know this dragon, renlys, but if he could leave you.. the pause brought a slightly angry look into his eyes.

i'd kill him if he ever hurt you again.

the look went away as he looked her over a moment in silence. he was not worthy of your affection if he could hurt you so. i would sooner die than leave you, chernabog. he continued as he let his eyes find hers after a long moment. i like you too. i would never leave you. if i did, it was dying for your very honor.

and he meant that.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef