Beasts of Beyond
WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) (/showthread.php?tid=17689)

WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) - bai shi - 01-15-2023

[align=left]DEFINE YOUR MEANING OF WAR, TO ME IT'S WHAT WE DO WHEN WE'RE BORED -

they couldn't put a talon to it, to what irritated them so much so that the great golden beast spent the most time possible away from the desert. they didn't understand it, part of them didn't want to recognize the pain and anger that drove them from what once was their home ground. there were one too many painful memories here, where the ghosts they couldn't see but they could hear were haunting them. with those ghosts came those that had been alive the last they'd seen of them, words and feelings too overwhelming for the God. they'd lost it all, all of it, and there was no getting it back. Astro would never return, and they couldn't fault him for it. they were a god-awful mess, covered in the blood of their victims, shoulders heavy with their sins. they couldn't fault their husband for not returning from the land of the dead, where there was surely more peace, where there were no murderers, no crimes.

there were times that they swore they caught his scent in the wind, that they heard his voice when the gale whispered just right past their ears. call them childish, but the dragon had given up their blind body, their own repentance when they were sane enough, as if the act of bearing a body that had been damaged was enough. it would never be enough, nothing they did would be. but somehow, none of that bothered the god, they cared too little now about the mortals that they lived with, too focused on ghosts of their past. nowadays, they wandered in the guise of a melanistic jaguar, a form they'd had for so long that they barely cared to remember it for the memories that came with it as well. could someone go insane from grief and memories? it was a possibility alright.

heavy were the pawsteps that announced their arrival back into the Pitt's camp, ears flattened back against their head as they exhaled heavily, marching a lion before themself, teeth bared in their frustrated anger. today, their mind was clearer than it had been for some time, and despite the desperate need to find the thief who had taken their sword that had been given to them by their deceased husband, it had been an alright day. they had found the damn thief with the aid of Waterlily, one of the newer members to the Pitt.

snarling as they marched the lion before themself into the middle of the camp, before changing directions and heading for The Red Temple and the arena in the middle of the Temple. Shoving the NPC forward, they climbed into the arena themself, setting down their treasured sword off to the side and cleared their throat, observing the curious faces following behind them and their capture. "What are you gathering for? Unless you feel like watching a thief be disciplined, there is no other fight or duel today. If one of you are itching for a brawl just say it now.", the Councilman of Arms growled, scarred form turning away from the Pittians that they could see for the first time in a long, long time.

I FEEL THE HEAT COMIN' OFF OF THE BLACKTOP AND IT MAKES ME WANT IT MORE!
template credit to teef w/ help from orion

Re: WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) - Casphian - 01-15-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin!
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Waterlily had been a bit surprised when Bai Shi had requested her help in hunting down someone, a thief it had seemed. But even with that shock the kitsune didn't turn down the opportunity to hunt someone down. She had been itching to do something for a while now, having grown rather bored and restless. So she had happily followed after the other, helping to track down the intruder and now she was heading back to the Pitt with Bai and the lion in tow.

Even as the large creature head towards the arena, the kitsune was hot on their tail. Though instead of going down she went up to find a seat, curiosity and morbid excitement filled her gaze. She was excited to see the fight and the punishment, hoping that someone else would take Bai Shi up on their offer. Oh maybe she would do it! Sure she might be tiny but that didn't mean she couldn't fight, plus she had a few tricks up her sleeve. But alas she would wait and see what others would do, hopefully there would be some entertainment.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) - Kold - 01-16-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
The giant hyena body pushed through the crowd rather easily, with her signature black paw giving away who she was. And when Kold, as a giant short faced hyena, came to face Bai Shi, she couldn't help the wicked grin that stretched across her face. With a shake of her mane, she eyed the Lion hungrily. "Thief, hm?" She crooned, rolling a shoulder before her gaze softened. "Someone with the balls to steal from The Pitt and it's members... what a charm. I think I'd like to have a go, rough him up a little bit, hm?"

"Anyways, welcome back, Bai Shi." She nodded to him, then to Waterlily. It wouldn't have been right to ignore her, especially if she was in tow with the jaguar.
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) - DAMION MAVERICK - 01-16-2023

"CALL ME MAVERICK"

IC TEXT

he could smell a fight from a mile away and the hellhound trailed hungrily behind bai shi, glowing optics focused on the thief. he said nothing, merely his presence screamed that he wanted to murder the other for what they had done. he was always itching for a fight, and this was a perfect time of day to let out some steam. he rolled his shoulders as bai shi stopped and the hound sat down. "the itch can never be satisfied, bai shi, and you know that." he volunteered, claws digging into the ground as venom dripped from his maw. "welcome back to the pitt."

OC TEXT

INNER CIRCLE - SPEECH - THOUGHTS - TAGS

Re: WE GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT ◇ thief (return) - Night of No Stars - 01-16-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
LIVINGDEAD
PITTIAN of THE PITT
"ZOMBIE CHEETAH"
penned by Cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTE4NzM4MDctMWZjNi00YTZiLTliOGEtY2JiN2UyMjQwMTQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM[member=11].[/member]_V1_.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #aaaaaa; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
WHO IS THIS IRRESISTABLE CREATURE - ꧂
    the dead eyed woman made her way over to the voices. eyes on bai shi and empty as always. she had not notice he was gone, but others had. blinking, she would sit and in her emotionless voice, offer a hello. then, she would look to the others. itching to brawl? perhaps it would be fun to see. yet, she offered nothing more on that matter.

speaking

꧁ - WHO HAS AN INSATIABLE LOVE FOR THE DEAD?
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef