Beasts of Beyond
WHO'LL HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL // January 2023 Meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: WHO'LL HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL // January 2023 Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=17677)

WHO'LL HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL // January 2023 Meeting - JOSIAH F. - 01-10-2023

[align=center]
I'M GOING TO MAKE IT HURT -

The Sentinel rose from his bed of new pelt, a pep in his ugly step as he stretched and licked his glossy teeth. It had been some time since their last meeting, and much had happened. It was about time he addressed it. With a little pep talk, he shoved his way out the door and onto the stone balcony that jutted from the cave wall. A guard stood nearby, a tall Dane. He leaned to the guard and whispered, "Bring out Sylvester and Mishka from the cells." and the Great Dane hurried off. Good.

"COVENANT! COME FORTH FOR A MEETING!" He almost screamed, letting the tones echo out into the hold. A prideful grin sat on his face as he spotted faces, new and old, appear. It felt nice. True. And as people filtered in, he started. "I want to start with some promotions. [member=23289]Sylvest H.[/member] and [member=23565]Mishka.[/member] , you both have shown potential as Covenant members. I promote you to Commoners, and you will hold the rights of this rank and are free to wander the territory however you see fit. I give you three chances. If you break any rules, go against our kind, and other sorts, you will eventually be demoted to Rock Meal again. I'd watch it." He scanned for their faces, then went on. "In other news, we have a new member! A beauty named Morana. Show him some love, would you. Now... onto what everyone's probably been waiting for..." He took in a deep breath.

"Tensions between the four big groups are high, unsurprisingly. I've caught wind of exceptionally high tensions between The Typhoon's pirates and Tanglewood's swam-folk. I'll soon decide which group we want to back, and will go personally to try and strike a deal with. Don't worry, I'll make sure the deal is fair." He reassured, shifting slightly. "But aside from that, I will be hosting an initiation for Morana, Sylvester, and Mishka in the coming days above ground. Nothing physical, just swearing in loyalty. If anyone else has anything to say, you can do so, now." He sat down and let the group think on everything, eyes becoming half lidded.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: WHO'LL HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL // January 2023 Meeting - Casphian - 01-11-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Come along with me
And the butterflies and bees!
-- Polar/Tiger hybrid. Covenant.
The hybrid laid curled up in the back of her cell, ears flattened against her cranium as she tried to sleep the day away. It wasn't like there was much else the woman could do. And ear perked up at the sound of footsteps growing closer to her. She lifted her head as a Dane made their appearance, gaze narrowing slightly.

The gentle giant lumbered after the Dane, gaze flicking over to her companion every now and again. Eventually her attention was drawn away as she was lead into a group of other creatures with Josiah at the front. Mishka let out a soft sigh and settled back onto her haunches, peering up at the canine in front of her. She was surprised to find out that he and Sylvester were being promoted, honestly the woman was starting to think the two were going to be stuck down there for life. But it seemed as if Josiah trusted them enough and she wasn't about to take that for granted.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy