Beasts of Beyond
Revived || o. Joiners - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Revived || o. Joiners (/showthread.php?tid=17673)

Revived || o. Joiners - Nyria. - 01-09-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
Lets play a game
Nyria never had the thought to step paws in more warmer climates, her body more equipped for the colder climates, and the feeling of the heavy air in her lungs did not feel all that well. However, Nyria figured the best way for her tiny group to get a paw into the world is if one... or more, created trouble for the others. Playing pretend and acting friendly to the other groups. Piercing blue eyes settling on the swamp with hidden disgust for the heavy air. She smelled of rosemary and snow, her fur black as night while the only striking thing about her was the blue and gold paint on her body that were like markings. Her twin tail moved with ease as she shifted them to settling down, awaiting for someone to approach her, to ask why she stood where she was.

Of course, she would never let her true intentions be known to the group. She'll act like their friend, gain their trust, and when the time has come? She will crush it benath her paws like a weed trying to stubbornly grow. Long ears swerving as she heard a noise, she began to adjust herself, making herself more presentable as the diresune's gaze dropped onto the stranger who had approach. "Hello there, I'm Nyria, I've heard about this place and wished to join" she said sweetly, her voice oozing like honey while the venom was easily hidden underneath all those sweetly spoken words, tail twitching as she awaited for the other to state what they had to.
"Speak", [color=#80A4ED]thoughts
NYRIA STARK.
#psychosocial.

Re: Revived || o. Joiners - LUCINDER XIU - 01-10-2023

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

the dead luminary's son padded over slowly, blood boiling from the thrill of a successful hunt. crimson liquid staining the fur around his maw the lion pushed his way through the bushes, optics landing on an unfamiliar form. a grin formed on his maw and he tilted his head, opting to mirror her position and sit down to face her. "hello nyria. i'm lucinder." his dead gaze looked back at her, breezing right past the false welcoming tone in her voice. "who did you hear about us from?"

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 2 years & 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: Revived || o. Joiners - Nyria. - 01-11-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
Let's play a game
Her piercing gaze danced onto the lion who approached, his maw stained with fresh blood from a recent hunt, and all she could do was hum slightly, thinking that the other's way of hunting seemed quite messy, however, she did not come here to judge, but simply to join and cause more tension deep within one of the main four groups.

"Ahh, well, Lucinder, you hear a lot about the big groups as a traveler and what they bring to the lands. I'd say, the Tanglers are quite popular in the stories I have heard" she said with a smooth smile on her maw, keeping the pleasantries within her voice. Truly, she had no reason to hate them, in fact she didn't, she just wanted to cause some trouble. The Dynasty was quiet for the meantime and she figured this would be a good way to stir up some...attention for the small group, and she knew deep down causing problems such as this weren't the best of ideas but...she rather have something to do instead of lay around waiting for the pray come to her.
"Speak", [color=#80A4ED]thoughts
NYRIA STARK.
#psychosocial.

Re: Revived || o. Joiners - LUCINDER XIU - 01-11-2023

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

if he had a figurative brow he'd have lifted it. "i'd love to meet those who told you the stories." and kill them. he didn't want tanglewood to seem as happy or cheerful - they were swamp men, swampy men should keep to themselves. not have tales spread about how happy they were.

keeping his cool he regarded the other and with a simple nod stood up. "come, i'll bring you to the luminary, if he's not busy."

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 2 years & 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: Revived || o. Joiners - aesior - 01-16-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BURN THE BOAT BURN THE SAIL
low was the drawl and slow the footsteps that brought the aforementioned luminary from gods know where within the territory, "I am not busy. Hello, Nyria. Welcome to the swamplands of Tanglewood.", the lion-bodied male would greet the newest individual to show up on their borders. he couldn't find it within himself to care as for what her true goal was on showing up on their borders or whatever, he just wanted to get back home and go back to sleep.

muscles twitching on his back as his veil fluttered in the breeze, dangerously close to revealing the ugly heavy scarring on his muzzle, silver eyes raked over the female before him with a cool look. "Feel free to make yourself at home. If you have any questions, feel free to track down myself or my Shadow Reaper, Seven, Nyria. If you'll excuse me, I need to continue on this walk.", he murmured, shifting i place uncomfortably. he had to move daily, to get his aching back to work properly; the cold weather wasn't doing his injured back any favors. how many months had it been now? nodding his head to her, he paused, "I'm the Luminary, Aesior. Pleasure to meet you."

FEEL THE THUNDER START TO CALL
[ speech ] | [ american lion ] | [ appearance ]
@/teef