Beasts of Beyond
SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] (/showthread.php?tid=17670)

SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 01-09-2023

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

how peaceful the night how closed her eyes shut lids steady breathing rhythm how beautiful how stunning how wonderful how beautiful how her. oh but slowly slowly surely she could never get a peaceful night's rest, can she? they always haunted her, always plagued her. vantas vantas vantas cipher aphra vayne cipher cipher quill harbringer vantas her parents who were her parents where was her sister where were all of them when she didn't need them the most? a mad cackle, reverberating in her ears. caused by her. only her always her. the madwoman the perfect golden child the female the insane the crazy the sick. another giggle so used to her. thank you aphra thank you dad thank you sister you caused this you caused this you caused ALL OF THIS MESS THAT INFERNO CIPHER VANTAS WAS!!!!!!!!!

more giggling, shrieking laughter coming from her hut. she didn't notice, the golden child was sleeping, after all. people usually weren't laughing when they were sleeping but she? oh she was different. who is she? she is mad. mad as a hatter who had lost his precious hat and had followed the white rabbit too far and too deep into the jungle of madness with his parties and promises of treasure and luring innocent unsuspecting victims to their deaths and

she laughed and it stopped. sometimes she scared the children in the coalition but oh well who cared? she could see skulls floating around her dancing around her laughing with at her they laughed together. in harmony. a cacophony of laughter and she laughed even harder, mad sounds filling the air as her chest worked in overtime to give her breath. her eyes could see nothing she could see black and nothing else but the smiling faces of children and her parents who was her father she didn't know but she could see something, somebody. everything she could see was black but she could see her sister and her mother. oh how she hated her mother, haha! how fun! she was inferno cipher vantas, the mad child. romulus' mad niece. the crazy person in a world full of normal animals. the insane the terrified the feared the one laughing like there was no tomorrow. she was sick. she needed help, no she didn't. the voices told her she was alright and everybody else had a problem. it wasn't her fault. she just was lonely. she missed her mother and father who knew who he was and her sister. who was her father? quill? a vantas, maybe. she didn't remember, she was sleeping.

oh child do continue your slumber. fall out of your bed and embrace your partner where was he? not here. he was gone. abandoned. away. not here. her proximity was void of his presence and she missed him a little bit. agrimony the cat. the horse but now the cat. how mad. how silly. how funny. how lovely. the skeleton reached out and raked his finger bones down her back and she shook out her fur.

how crazy. she fell silent a moment before laughing again, delighted. the skull had popped off his head! was throwing it in the air like a ball and catching it again. she wanted to slap it, to see his head roll.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - Agrimony - 01-12-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/82/64/ec8264a0ffd48212389ecd6d504914bb.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #b297a4; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, AND THE MOMENT TO LIE - ꧂
    agrimony, despite his smaller size now, would still sleep under the tree outside inferno's home. he felt a desire to protect her from everything that drove him to stay close, no matter what. that was why he ignored the cold air. why he ignored a lot of things others would have hated. rain, snow, ice. the thick furred tabby ignored it all to rest near her.

he had no idea what was happening, but he woke with a sense of unease. ears twitching forward to look for the cause. then he realized what woke him. inferno was cackling. he rose to his paws and headed for her door. eyes filled with concern as he made his way inside and straight to her.

inferno?

speaking

꧁ - THE MOMENT TO LIVE AND THE MOMENT TO DIE
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 01-12-2023

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she heard a voice a voice she recognised, in the midst of all her thinking and laughing she heard her door creak open and a voice call her name. she turned, very, concerningly slowly, to watch her partner hesitantly push his way into her house and stop in front of her. "ohhhhh hi!!!!!!!!! i missed you, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" she giggled, still half asleep, lashing her tail and accidentally knocking over some plant pot by her paws.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - Agrimony - 01-13-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/82/64/ec8264a0ffd48212389ecd6d504914bb.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #b297a4; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
    the woman spoke and he realized she was not herself in some ways. her slow turn making him pause a second, but he pushed forward. sitting a few feet from her. it has indead, little flame. i should visit more. for that i am sorry. he replied with a calm tone as he watched the pot fall over.

a calm paw reaching out to right the thing casually. that is why i am here. i wanted to see you.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 01-13-2023

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"oh it's okay agrimony dear!!" she laughed again, optics glazing over slightly as they hyperfocused on his paw moving the pot. she didn't even realise it had fallen. rising to her paws and swaying unsteadily, the semi-conscious female stumbled towards him and almost fell down against his side, where her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body started shivering. unintelligible words were spoken and she didn't know waht was happening.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - Agrimony - 01-13-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[/td]
[td]
    he felt fear as she fall and her eyes rolled back. he knew something was wrong, but did not want to alarm her. so, he twisted his body to curl about her and he began grooming her softly. a comforting purr escaping him as he tried to sooth her. he did not know what else to do.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - SKÁDI ANGELICA TSUNE - 01-13-2023

FREE THEM
"Let the monsters all run wild"

ic text: the long-limbed female had been on a nightly stroll, muttering furiously under her breath and trying to remember as many plants as she possibly could. why? she wanted to educate herself, and not disappoint plexus. she had been growing fond of the healer, having worked together with him quite a little in the past.

the silence of the night was broken by a loud shriek that didn't really worry her. however, multiple ones that followed made the animal frown, lobes swiveling to find the source. ah, inferno. the madwoman. she saw someone walk into her house and followed at a quick trot. halting next to agrimony and inferno and watching the shivering form. "good, agrimony. keep licking her. but did she say anything before being like this? what happened before this?" she placed a paw on the female's chest, testing for a stable heartbeat.

tags - penned by windowmemer
template by orion

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - Agrimony - 01-16-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[/td]
[td]
    another voice made the tom pause and gaze up at skadi. it did not take long for him to relax as he knew that there was no danger to inferno. he lowered his head to groom his girlfriend with even and calm strokes of his tongue. a soothing purr escaping him as he took in the words of skadi.

did she say anything?

she had forgiven him. was that important? it probably was. she forgave me for not being here as much as i should. that was the last thing that happened before she fell, twitching. his heart was pounding.

when i cam in she was laughing and knocked over a pot. then she forgave me and collapsed. is she going to be okay? the tom offered with clear worry in his normally cocky tone.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: SLEEP LITTLE LAMB [nightmare, open, tw?] - SKÁDI ANGELICA TSUNE - 01-16-2023

FREE THEM
"Let the monsters all run wild"

ic text: he followed her instructions and she nodded, still analysing the female. she knew inferno for as long as she was alive and knew most if not all of her symptoms. she'd never experienced one of them first hand, however, so this was still a learning experience for the younger animal. skádi furrowed her nonexistent brows, deep in thought. laughter, uncoordinated movements. who knocked over a pot? and not then the trembling. convulsive syncope, she recalled, or overexcitement and her heartbeat raised too quickly. she deducted the former with a frown - forgiving someone didn't usually ellict an excited reaction upon first seeing them. "she'll be alright. i'll just stay here and watch a bit in case anything gets worse, i've never seen this happen to her before. just make sure she doesn't move around too much, i'm sure she'll be thankful of you when she wakes up." she shot agrimony a reassuring smile.

tags - penned by windowmemer
template by orion