Beasts of Beyond
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining (/showthread.php?tid=17664)

Pages: 1 2

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Olivier Monat - 01-04-2023

The cool air made the feline relax, though he knew it would get so much warmer as spring and summer approached. It was a good thing he carried a thinner cloak around for such events. Icy eyes stared over the desert expanse, gaze meeting with the high-rise outposts before traveling back down to the borderline. Dark brown fur showed from under his night black garments via paws, his ears, and a shaggy tail. Everything else was covered by fabric and the strong white mask he wore. Birdlike.

He shoved a paw into the pouch situated at his chest, feeling around to make sure he did, in fact, have everything from his old home he needed. First aid supplies, a book and quil, a carving knife, various herbs. It seemed everything was in place and he opted to sit down, tail curling around his body as he waited.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Casphian - 01-05-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin!
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
The small kitsune drifted through the territory, taking in the sights around her as she finally took the time to explore. She also needed to make sure none of them was around and hadn’t followed her. But luckily it seems as if the coast has been clear so she’s allowed herself to relax while she’s been her. During her search Waterlily stumbled across an unfamiliar scent, spiking her nerves and sending her guard fully back up. She headed in the direction of the scent, body tense as she stepped through the bush and noticed the other creature sitting there. “Are bird boy!” She called out to them. “You’re on The Pitt’s land, whatcha doin’ here?” She asked without much care to the way she worded things.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Olivier Monat - 01-05-2023

The felines gaze shot over to the kitsune as she appeared, an ear flicking at the nickname. "Bird boy". Strange. With a low sigh he stood up, tail flicking in mild annoyance. "I was hoping that this... 'Pitt' would be open to newcomers. Especially ones with medical Prowess. Are you someone of influence here?" He tilted his head, turning his body to face her.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Casphian - 01-05-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
The kitsune sat down, tails moving to wrap around her paws. And ear flicked as she lifted up her right paw and gaze at it as if inspecting for dirt. “Nah I ain’t got any power here, just joined myself,” she mused while setting her paw back down and flicking her gaze back over to the other. “I’m sure they’d welcome you regardless of your abilities,” she hummed.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Olalla - 01-05-2023

Olalla G. Semenov
Male— Ardent— The Pitt— Bio.— Plot
The days felt like they went on forever now and nights lasting as long as a blink, his body aching more and more. It was such a pain in the ass, but he was glad he wasn't bed ridden again.

The sands stretched out before him, unforgiving and unwelcoming. Why the Pitt settled down here in the first place was beyond him; even with his thin pelt, the heat of midday was unbreaking. He huffed lightly, sniffling snot back into his head. Olalla padded forward to the sound of awkward conversation, only meaning one thing. Newcomers.

Waterlily had a less subtle approach to introductions, and in truth Olalla had not met her before, only secondhand information from his council; assuming that Kold or Jor allowed them in. It was never really explained. "Forgive my eccentric friend," Olalla said simply upon approaching, face solemn and sickly. He inhaled slowly, breath cracking. "I am Olalla, Ardent of the Pitt. Who might you be, Bird Boy?"
#psychosocial.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Olivier Monat - 01-05-2023

Though he was quite beyond formalities at this point, as old as his spirit was, Olivier couldn't help but grumble gently at her casual words. "A shame," his deep voice rumbled, a tinge of an accent with it, "Though, perhaps it's not. You hardly seem like the responsible type." He shrugged, black cloak rippling with the movement.

And as the lumbering beast approached, he winced at the breathing, the appearance. Clearly sick -- did they have no medics? Olivier snorted. "You should excuse your appearance. Does your group have no doctors?" He inquired, taking in Olalla's form. "You look horrid."

The nickname again. With a breathy curse, he shook his head. "Olivier Monat. Self-taught doctor." and someone this group desperately needed, if their ardent looked like that.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 01-06-2023

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

jor followed the ardent and met 'bird boy''s response to olalla's appearance with a flick of an ear and a wry smile forming on his maw. he ignored waterlily, she was no longer his subject of interest after joining and focused the honeyed smile to olivier. "he does look terrible, does he not?" came the italian's quip, gently nudging olalla's shoulder with a paw, careful not to shove him over. self-taught doctor? how would his skills provide use in actual combat? "how much war have you seen, bloodshed, the likes?" the panther spoke again, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. muscles rippling below his pelt as they worked, tilting his head.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Casphian - 01-06-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Waterlily let out a soft huff at the insult. Honestly she could’ve stayed and continued to bicker with the newcomer, he seemed interesting enough. But the kitsune could tell when she wasn’t welcome so the female stood up and turned to head back to camp. Maybe she could find something better to do there.

//out unless stopped!

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - Olalla - 01-08-2023

Olalla G. Semenov
Male— Ardent— The Pitt— Bio.— Plot
Seeing Waterlily go made Olalla feel a bit guilty, had what he said hurt her feelings? He wasn't trying to come off as rude, if that is what it was perceived as. But then again, he wasn't about to sit here and comfort an adult for getting upset over a lighthearted joke.

"In truth, our medic is... A bit spacey." He huffed, recalling the few times that Leon was present in a medical situation; the few times that involved Kold, and one of the Dead's. It was either LivingDead or AlwaysDead who had a litter recently but with they're names being so similar he didn't bother to tell them apart. As inconsiderate as it was.

And then Jormungand came. The infamous. In the time that Olalla had usurped the throne, Jor had grown distant from him; having not been the friendly face that the beast had come to favor in the sea of faces among the sand. This concerned him, and his son was no different. But Olalla had no real reason to keep himself from Jor and tried not to, but... The brute's body didn't move as he was nudged, having been almost 3 times bigger than the panther. "As gruesome as the question is," Olalla began, clearing his throat as he nodded his head in agreement. "Jormungand does have a point. War, raiding, pillaging and what not - are very much apart of the Pittian culture. If you are squeemish, this is not the place for you."
#psychosocial.

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 01-08-2023

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

gruesome? his question was not gruesome. if you were a medic, self taught or not, you would not be squeamish about blood. especially not questions that had the word 'blood' in them. he shook out his fur and sat down next to the ardent, curious to see the other's answer. he thought it a bit silly of a question to ask but hey, olalla was olalla.