Beasts of Beyond
hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction (/showthread.php?tid=17655)

hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction - Pyrrhus Valentine - 12-30-2022

PYRRHUS VALENTINE ❥
A slick, barbed tongue roughly caressed the edge of sticky paper. Before pink paws laid a stack of letters, addressed to many and with a drop another floated down onto the pile, gently landing on top. Careful claws finagled with the letters, perusing their edges. In satisfaction, a feline's head leaned down and a cherish smile appeared. Purring, they pulled the stack off the floor and into their paws, placing it gently elsewhere (in a purposefully, non-disclosed location).

Now hidden away, the pale figure pulled away from the location and into the cold... or at least what The Pitt considered the cold. For this recluse, the jungle's hot sun felt like a vacation. In fact, they had their sights set on elsewhere. He, by the name of Pyrrhus, wished for a relaxing day of his own. Maybe even outside of The Pitt, strangely enough. Would the neutral lands suffice? As lanky legs pulled out of the underbrush and into the desert, he couldn't help but contemplate the choice between staying within the hot desert or traveling to a new, unfamiliar place. After all, as his brain raced, he figured uncharted territory could be dangerous.

As the pale lynx reached the border, he came to a halt. Sheathed claws contemplated coming out, planting in place. Instead, they remained shut off to the world. Pyrrhus stood silent, eyes staring out at the horizon before him.

Should he stay or should he go?

Re: hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction - Chernabog - 01-05-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'VE LOST ALL FORM OF UNITY-
The dark beast had spotted the smaller feline some time before he had come to the border, but she had simply trailed behind in the air, a dark blot against the sky. Her one eye watched him like a hawk, only vaguely seeing him and only knowing his name by mention. Pyrrhus. A mildly antisocial man.

As he halted at the border, she descended and landed nearby with a soft whump. "You finally out and about, eh? What's the special occasion?" Chernabog joked, a wry, amused grin on her face. It only made her uglier.
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
CHERNABOG - WESTERN DRAGON - THE PITT
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction - Casphian - 01-05-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin!
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Waterlily slinked into the mic shortly after Chernabog landed, her gaze settling on the Lynx. The Kitsune sat off to the side, head tilting to one side as she studied the feline. Waterlily hadn’t meant to stumble across the pair, she had just been minding her own business doing gods knows what when she caught the whisper of another at the border. So the fox head set off in the direction, curious if there’re was someone new she could torment.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction - Olalla - 01-05-2023

Olalla G. Semenov
Male— Ardent— The Pitt— Bio.— Plot
He felt worse today, worse than he usually did. But that wasn't going to stop him from interacting with his Pittians. Olalla in truth, felt like shit. And he looked like shit.

Waterlily was an interesting character, too eccentric for his taste. Chernabog was more his speed in terms of company, but Pyrrhus was a new face at least to him. Olalla traveled with two, B-lining toward the pale pink, Lynx-like creature. Pyrrhus was by no means an ugly creature and if his heart was not promised to Kold then perhaps it would be to him. But his loyalty laid with her and only her. Pyrrus was an odd thing to comprehend though, an antlered Lynx with a sprinkle of fantasy. Perhaps a thought for another day.

"Hello," Olalla croaked, expression neutral. "I am Olalla, is there anything we can help you with?"
#psychosocial.

Re: hiding in plain sight ❥ introduction - DAMION MAVERICK - 01-07-2023

"CALL ME MAVERICK"

IC TEXT

the beast trailed olalla, having spotted him on his daily walk around their territory. he listened as olalla wheezed, the ardent sounding sicker than ever, and his lobes pricked in anticipation for the day the ardent would die. what would happen when the ardent died? who would take over? it would sure be nice if damion had a shot at the top but it didn't really matter to him. he just liked chaos and wanted to watch the world burn like the hell he had triumphed from.

he halted next to their leader, optics focused on someone he hadn't ever seen around before. he allowed a small smile to form on his maw before shaking out his fur. i'm damion." came a much shorter introduction from the hellhound as he watched what would happen next from any of the beasts at present.

OC TEXT

INNER CIRCLE - SPEECH - THOUGHTS - TAGS