Beasts of Beyond
I won't bow to you || Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I won't bow to you || Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=17632)

I won't bow to you || Joiner - Casphian - 12-06-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Play by the rules! -- Icarian. Typhoon.
The Icarian had been traveling for many nights now, always moving and always searching. But with each new area she came across the hope of finding who she was looking for was steadily dropping. She caught the salty scent of an ocean nearby and with it came the stench of a group nearby. Roxanna looked in the direction of the group, letting out a sigh as she debating on her options. She could just move on from the group and continue her search for her Empress but something in her gut was telling her that she needed to stop here.

After some debate the Icarian finally headed towards the group, stepping over the boarder once she had reached it. The lioness hybrid settled back onto her haunches, shuffling her wings on her back as she waited for someone to appear. Honestly she probably shouldn't of stopped here but the gnawing feeling in her gut that she needed to be here was starting to grow rather annoying.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- but do it ferociously!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: I won't bow to you || Joiner - LOKI FLÓKI - 12-08-2022

[align=center]
LOKI FLÓKI 1 year / cutie pie bio

she saw someone step over their borders and frowned, approaching them hesitantly. "in case you haven't noticed, you're trespassing in our borders." she spoke softly. not a scared, feeble soft, this was just the tone of her voice. she studied the other woman, regal-looking. "is there anything you seek from the typhoon? i'm loki, daughter of the captain."

CHOCOLATE CHIPS ON MY STRACCIATELLA

Re: I won't bow to you || Joiner - Casphian - 12-09-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Roxanna looked over at the smaller feline, musing at what she had said. “I’m quite aware of what I’m doing,” she said rather coldly. Her gaze shifted away from the girl and looked around the area once more, searching for anyone else who might be lurking in the shadows, her guard up like normal. “As for what I seek, that is not something the typhoon can offer, but for now shelter would be nice,” she hummed.

Re: I won't bow to you || Joiner - LOKI FLÓKI - 12-11-2022

[align=center]
LOKI FLÓKI 1 year / cutie pie bio

the coldness roxanna displayed to her confused the female slightly, but that didn't matter, there was somebody new! she watched the other scan the area and let out a small laugh. "as far as i know, nobody from the typhoon has come down to the beach yet. if you want i can bring you to the captain? you may be able to discuss shelter and... whatever else you need to discuss." in all honestly politics didn't worry loki, she just lived life a day at a time and whatever happened, happened.

CHOCOLATE CHIPS ON MY STRACCIATELLA

Re: I won't bow to you || Joiner - Casphian - 12-13-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
The woman stared at the young, debating on what she offered and trying to decide what she should do. On one hand she could meet this so called Captain and maybe that would help her find whatever it is she's looking for. On the other hand she didn't really care to meet another person, she had a job to do and she needed to get it done now. But to do that it looked like she would need to meet this person. "Alright, I'll meet this Captain of yours," she said, tone neutral as she spoke.

Re: I won't bow to you || Joiner - SHERBET - 12-27-2022

Sherbet was taking his usual stroll to that beach cove he enjoys (and has shown his family, a many times) when he caught Loki's scent, and another foreign scent. Hackles raised ever so slightly, Sherbet raised his head regally and began at a trot to the scene. He took a deep breath as he took in the scene, reminding himself that his kids were a year old now; they could take care of themselves without him hovering over their every move. Smoothing his facial features, the feline stepped closer, "There's no need to fetch me, I'm already here."

Coolly gazing at the winged lioness (maybe she knew Sabbath?), he continued, "I am Captain Sherbet of the Typhoon, what is it you need to discuss?"
[glow=silver,2,300]destiny is moving[/glow] — ?
#psy.