Beasts of Beyond
You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro (/showthread.php?tid=17631)

You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - Casphian - 12-06-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Do not fear the dark wolf cub! -- Xenosmilus. COTC.
A small cub came barreling through the center of the group's home. Loud laughter rung out and followed the cub as she continued to run along, no true destination in mind. She finally came tumbling to a stop, quite literally, when her paw got caught on a root and sent her flying forward. Odysseys tumbled for what felt like forever until she finally came to a stop, a whine of pain ringing out as she laid there.

Odysseus shook her head, trying to clear her mind as she gained her bearings. With a huff and a small pout she sat up, shaking her fur out a bit and riding it of the dirt that had gathered on it. She grumbled something along the lines of a "stupid branch" while clearly pouting about the fact that she had just tripped.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- For when the sun leaves the world, the world fears you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-08-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she wasn't a child anymore, but the childish spirit in her never died. she however had been in a bad mood all day, and to have a bundle of fur flying across the clearing after being absolutely demolished by a branch brought a smile to her maw. she watched this unknown animal get up groggily and complain about what she had just tripped over. inferno didn't care but padded over anyways. "i'm inferno, who are you? are you okay?" mirth danced in her gaze and she dropped to her haunches to inspect the cub for any injuries.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - Casphian - 12-09-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Odysseus looked up when Inferno walked over and spoke. When she was questioned as to who she was the little cub puffed her chest out and held her chin high. “I’m Odysseus, daughter of Saturn and Byriath Nightshade,” she announced, rather proud of herself and her family. The cub pushed herself up onto her paws, moving to circle inferno to check her out. “I haven’t seen you before and I’ve seen a lot of people.”

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-10-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"beautiful name, odysseus." she personally never knew byriath and saturn's children, he had only seen them around camp briefly. as she got up and began circling the thane inferno couldn't help but keep a careful eye around as she moved. "yeah, there are quite a lot of people in the coalition, even i still haven't met all the members yet and i've been here for a very long time. do you know where your parents are?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - Casphian - 12-10-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Odysseus huffed when Inferno asked where her parents were. “I dunno but I don’t need them I’m big!” She said with a growl. The cub glared at inferno as she circled, chest staying puffed out. Her tongue peeled out to slide across her lips, rubbing over the tusks that were starting to peek out from her bottom jaw. “I can take care of myself I don’t need no body to watch me!”

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-11-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

the display odysseus was putting on nearly made inferno laugh a genuine one - instead, a mad shriek burst forth from her lips as her body shivered uncontrollably. "oh that's absolutely wonderful! look at you, such a big girl, all grown up!" she saw the tusks and wondered how they would look pinned against her wall above the fireplace before shaking thr thought away. "i'm not asking you whether you know where your parents are because i don't think you're capable of taking care of yourself, i'm asking because i do want to know where they are, they're my friends too." the golden girl flashed a smile, sitting down after completing a full circle and curling her tail around her paws.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - Casphian - 12-15-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Odysseus grumbled and huffed, she was tired of talking plus she wasn’t the best at it. “Then you go find them,” she huffed. The cub didn’t return the smile, the corners of her mouth tugging down a bit as she watched the older female finally settle. Odysseus didn’t know how to feel about Inferno, on one hand she said she was friends with her parents on the other this was a complete stranger to her. Part of the cub wanted to fight the other but she shook the thought away she might be young but she knew better. Surprisingly that is, Odysseus had never been the type to listen very well.

Re: You call it chaos, I call it life || Intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-15-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

no use talking to someone who wouldn't listen and obvious didn't appreciate her presence here. inferno lifted her shoulder in a shrug. "very well, i'll let you fumble around on your own then, i've matters to sort out." she got up from her position, turned, and left with a small flick of her tail.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

out unless stopped

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"