Beasts of Beyond
If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro (/showthread.php?tid=17627)

Pages: 1 2

If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-06-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin!
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Soft colored paws bounded through the terrain, kicking up sand as they pounded against the ground. Thick fur heated up as the sun pounded down against it, the double coat soaking up the heat that the small creature wasn't particularly used to or was made for. But that didn't seem to slow the being, their paws still carrying on even as their maw split open with a pant. Her gaze flicked across the area as she took in the sights before her, everything was so unfamiliar but it had been like that for a long while now. She hadn't been sure of where she was for a while now, or well at least not since she left her home.

The scents of a group bombarded her rather quickly, causing the kitsune to stop in her tracks at the edge of a border. Her head whipped around as she looked for sign of life but the only thing she got was the strong smell of many, she must've stumbled onto the lands of a group but she wasn't familiar with which group it was. It didn't take much thought for her to step onto the group's territory, unafraid of the fact they could easily chase her off or harm her. But she didn't care, she needed to run and to hide and if she could meld into this group then maybe they wouldn't find her. She glanced over her shoulder one last time before moving further into the territory, moving to settle down in a spot and finally rest while awaiting the appearance of others.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-08-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

there hadn't been any trouble brewing in the pitt's borders as far as he knew of, everything had been on the inside, so he was a little surprised when a scent of fear wafted across their borders accompanied by an unfamiliar scent. he rolled his shoulders and headed over from his walk in a hurried trot and saw a kitsune skid to a halt, panting, obviously not used to the heat. she waltzed right into their territory after casting a look from whence she came and he watched her settle down and get comfortable.

he assessed her for a brief moment before a low rumble burst from his throat and he pushed his way through the foliage, optics shining. "you are trespassing." a statement - her response would determine his actions. he flicked his tail and stopped a few meters away from her, stretching languidly. "what is your reason?"

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-08-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Bright pink orbs flicked over to Jormungand when he spoke up. An ear flicked as her tails lazily curled around her. “I’m aware of what I’m doing,” she said nonchalantly. Her gaze flicked away from him, staring off in another direction without much of a care. “My reason is my business not yours,” she mused, not willing to give up any information. She didn’t trust this stranger and sure she might be trying to find somewhere to hide that didn’t mean she had to tell him anything.

The kitsune watched the other now, waiting to see what he would do. She wasn’t sure if he would lash out or not but if he did she would be ready to move at a moments notice. But hopefully it wouldn’t come to that.

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-08-2022

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

so she wanted to respond with little care? the beast tilted his head and let out a dark laugh. "you being here in pittian territory is my business. you have every right to linger outside of our borders, i have absolutely no interest in your life, but once anyone crosses our borders it becomes the pittian problem. do you bring trouble to our borders? do you bring trouble into our territory?" too many things to say for a quiet animal like him. might as well act now and speak later. his nostrils flared as he tasted the air, looking past her for a moment to see if she stupidly had managed to bring even more trespassers over to pittian land. finally returning his gaze to her he spoke sternly. "so yes, your reason for being on my territory is my business."

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 12-08-2022

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── he heard commotion, and electricity flicking along his spine he followed the voices to see his father and a woman who had just regained her breath. he settled down slightly behind the maurader and watched her with unsettlingly bright optics, running his tongue over his jaws in interest. she had been in motion - he could see that from the mess in her fur and the sand residing there. if his father's presumption was true and she had managed to lead enemies into their territory, asmodeus would simply attack her. she seemed annoying enough. "if you're aware of what you're doing you must also be aware of the consequences of what trespassing and then potentially bringing enemy forces with you can cause." it was a pointed statement and he scratched at his ear after speaking before falling silent.

"speech"

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-09-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Waterlily stared at the new comer, gaze narrowing as he spoke. “Who said anything about me bringing anyone else here?” She said pointedly. “Are you blind cause I sure as hell don’t see anyone else with me?” She stated with a deadpan look. With that she turned her attention back towards the other, looking him up and down while debating on her next choice of words. “You,” she said, solely speaking to Jormungand. “You on the other hand, I respect it,” she mused. “Good for you, protecting your home,” she hummed. The kitsune pushed herself up to attend before stretching out her front paws. “I’m here looking for a place to stay.”

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 12-09-2022

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── asmodeus tilted his head as she snapped back at him, amused. he wanted to be petty back, but he would be the bigger animal and leave it. like his father said."i never accused you of such. i merely said 'potentially'." before sitting down and shaking out his fur.

"speech"

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-09-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

his gaze lingered on her as her and her son exchanged jibes with each other before he stopped them both with a short ahem. she admitted her respect for him defending his home and he narrowed his optics. he did not need an intruder's opinion. she then stood up and he didn't look elsewhere but her, glimpsing every detail as she stretched - analysing her threat level. he was fully confident in his abilities to subdue her in combat, maybe he'd let asmodeus do it. she finally spoke her reason for trespassing, and he flicked an ear. "you trespass into my territory with open hostility or at least little care to respond to my perfectly normal question, and now you ask for a place to stay? why should i not turn you away right now from where you came from?" had she waited on the border would he have been more lenient, calm. but with her attitude and the ignorance that she waltzed across their borders with he would be harsher. had she just fucking sat on the line that was clearly meant to keep people out, everything would've been so much easier.

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-09-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Liky chose to ignore Asmodeus, she did not care for his words. She also didn’t appreciate Jormungand constantly looking at her, sizing her up as if she was a threat. And honestly she was. Waterlily might come off as small and fragile but she wasn’t one to be underestimated. Her tails lashed out behind her, listening to him speak before she gave a shrug of her shoulders. “I was never hostile with you, I just said that my business was my business,” she mused. “But this is all petty arguments, I can just go find another group that would take me. Clearly I’m not wanted her,” she hummed. With that the kitsune turned around and began to walk the few feet from the border since she hadn’t gone that far from it to begin with.

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-10-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

personally jormungand wouldn't have cared if she just walked right back across their borders and kept walking away from them, but if olalla got wind that he allowed a member to slip through his paws he didn't know what the behemoth would do. a sigh dropped his shoulders and he wrapped his tail around his paws, allowing her to walk a little bit more.
all petty arguments that she was deciding to complain about, but he said nothing in response. "olalla would want you here." he said, flicking his ear and sending asmodeus to go look for their ardent with a flick of his head. the more in the pitt the merrier, he presumed.