Beasts of Beyond
kiss me ;; body shift - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: kiss me ;; body shift (/showthread.php?tid=17617)

Pages: 1 2 3

kiss me ;; body shift - Agrimony - 12-01-2022

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of the pitt
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/82/64/ec8264a0ffd48212389ecd6d504914bb.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #b297a4; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, AND THE MOMENT TO LIE - ꧂
    it was high noon when the male woke under his usual tree outside inferno's home. he noticed something was wrong immediately. a startled meow left him and he looked about himself. his paws, yes paws, pulling under him. rising up, he moved to look at his reflection in some water. he already knew something was wrong.

and there it was. a feline looking back at him. brown fur, black stripes, white muzzle/tail tip/and paws. he was stunned. he looked into the water knowing he had no way to explain his new form to anyone. he did not pick this, unless.. unless he did subconsciously?

for her.

his eyes flicked to the door of his girlfriends home. what would she think?

speaking

꧁ - THE MOMENT TO LIVE AND THE MOMENT TO DIE
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-05-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she had been observing a small plant growing in the corner of her house when she heard a startled 'meow' from outside. quite close to her house, in fact. she abandoned the blossom and pushed her way out the door to find... an animal very similar to herself. she tilted her head, a frown forming on her lips. he smelt like her partner, but he looked different. half the time she relied on scent rather than what she saw, so inching closer her nostrils widened to take in more of his scent.
"agri? what happened to your body?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - Agrimony - 12-06-2022

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/82/64/ec8264a0ffd48212389ecd6d504914bb.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #b297a4; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
    he looked away for a second. just a second. now she was there and her voice almost made him jump out of his skin. his eyes wide as he turned to face her and the fur on his back finally fell flat. the tom would shift, slightly nervous. she asked him a question he had no answer for.

i don't know. i was me then i was this. he answered with a oddly unsure tone. it was odd for him not to be confident. yet, he was not himself right now. i must have gained some power or something.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-06-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she tilted her head. he seemed just as unsure as she was, perhaps for different reasons. she padded up next to him and sniffed his body, running her tail down his flank. getting used to it. she had never been able to touch his flank before, when he was a horse. "interesting power though." she spoke, softly. sat down facing him, curling her tail around her paws. allowing him to watch, mimic, learn. "do you think you are able to change back? do you want to change back?" it would be nice if he could shift at will but it would be strange to adjust, she had to admit.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - Agrimony - 12-23-2022

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[/td]
[td]
    the male paused at her comment as he never thought of it that way. he thought about the uses of the power he had and a purr escaped him. i guess it will be interesting. useful, even. he felt his body heat up at her touch and his eyes flicked down a moment. he hoped her touch always did that to him.

perhaps i do, but i could get used to being able to look into your beautiful eyes. so, maybe i will stay this way for a little while. he admits with a soft tone. eyes flicking up to look into her own again. he slowly lowered himself to his haunches.

letting his tail curl about him slowly, clearly learning. he would need to learn how to use this body. how to fight in this body. perhaps this would be fun for him. though he was not anywhere as confident as he normally would be.

at least i have a good teacher to help me figure this body out. he mused with a rather happy tone. an excuse to spend more time alone with his little flame.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 12-23-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she flicked her ears as he complimented her eyes and looked away, embarassed. reaching out a paw to bat at his side playfully she let out a small cough. "they're really not beautiful.." betrayer that her emotions were bright fireworks exploded within her optics as they swirled pink to return his longing gaze with a hungry one of her own. she felt a bit awkward now that they were so similar in size and shuffled her paws, unsure of what to do.
he called her a good teacher and a mortified expression crossed her face. her? a teacher? "oh god no agri, i'm the worst person to be a teacher, ever. have you seen how clumsy i am? i can barely walk without falling over, you really need to find someone whose better at being a cat."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - Agrimony - 01-12-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[/td]
[td]
    as she looked away, he felt a purr rumble from him. this was a weird feeling for him and he frowned a moment as it stopped. the male then took in her words. your ayes are beautiful. i love them. he mused as he tilted his head slightly. especially when they change like that. you look so happy and that makes all the difference to me.

the look on her face changed and she mentioned the teacher comment. i have seen you fall over, sure. i have also seen you dance around an enemy with more power and grace than i ever had. he replies with a wave of his tail.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 01-12-2023

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

at his words she perked up even more, the grin on her face brightening further. her cheeks flushed and she looked anywhere but at him, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. nobody had ever complimented her like that, nevertheless at all, and she didn't know how to respond. "agri...." she trailed off in thought. stayed silent, then giggled. "it's probably just concentration, and the fact that i really want to win?" she suggested.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

the song 'Home' was playing when I was typing this!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - Agrimony - 01-13-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
agrimony stormbringer
wanderer of cotc
"the betrayer"
penned by cobra
[/td]
[td]
    the tom could tell she was flustered and that made him smirk slightly. that cocky look he got when he was highly amused with something. then, she spoke and he felt himself laugh a bit. ears perking as he took a moment to reply. well, can i just say that concentration is sexy on you. he mused before flicking his tail.

it was starting to get a little easier to move his body now. winning suits you anyways. he adds with a soft gaze.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kiss me ;; body shift - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 01-13-2023

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she scowled at him in mock annoyance as he smirked before looking away with a hmpf, lashing her tail so it thudded against the floor. chest puffing at the compliment she nodded. "oh i know it suits me. i was born to win, after all." she said, almost nonchalantly, a smug smile forming on her maw. "i do know a way we can get you used to your body, what do you say we go hunting?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"