Beasts of Beyond
kids will be kids ;; playing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: kids will be kids ;; playing (/showthread.php?tid=17611)

Pages: 1 2

kids will be kids ;; playing - Night of No Stars - 11-26-2022

[table][tr][td]
space
MAGGOTSDREAM
PALE BLOOD of THE PITT
"LITTLE SOUL"
penned by Cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/105538.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #660066; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
I'M WAKING UP, I FEEL IT IN MY BONES - ꧂
    the little blind cub bound out of his mothers den. paws thumping the earth as he ran towards the sands. his mother was not home, so he was going to play. little chirps escaping happy maw. ears twitching as he stopped. sands scattering about him. he would flop to his side and simply roll. not aware of any threats or clan members about.

speaking

꧁ - ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SYSTEMS BLOW
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - DAMION MAVERICK - 11-29-2022

"CALL ME MAVERICK"

IC TEXT

the hellhound watched maggotsdream come tumbling out of his house, legging it in some random direction. wasn't the cub blind? damion mused to himself. not an ounce of fatherly instinct or worry for a blind cub made him follow the child, but bloodlust and eagerness to see somebody fuck up majorly made him trail the excited animal. seeing maggotsdream stop and start rolling around in the sand he settled down and watched the dust cloud tire himself out.

OC TEXT

INNER CIRCLE - SPEECH - THOUGHTS - TAGS

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 11-29-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

unlike damion, he was a father. though he doubted asmodeus or any of his other children would be rolling around in sand for fun anytime soon. he watched the god follow the cub and padded over behind the larger of the two, giving a warning rumble to warn damion to behave. if he knew the hound he was just as ruthless and bloodthirsty as jormungand, if not more, but jormungand had more control. damion was a wild card whose movements couldn't be predicted, but jormungand doubted he'd have fucked up as much as he had. this allowed a chuckle to slip out of him as he stopped next to the canine, sitting down next to his hulking form and watching the child.

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - Night of No Stars - 11-30-2022

[table][tr][td]
space
MAGGOTSDREAM
PALE BLOOD of THE PITT
"LITTLE SOUL"
penned by Cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/105538.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #660066; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
    maggot heard the sound of paws and paused in his rolling. the blind cub let his head turn towards the sound and his mouth part slightly to taste the air. he smelled the pitt and knew it was not a threat to him.  tail curling up slightly as he blinked in thought. hello? a cautious voice reaching out to the unknown. had they spoke he would have known the voice. he was not to great at picking out people by smell yet.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - MORDRED - 11-30-2022

carry you down into sleep
"Maggotsdream.. wait up.." His wheezing voice echoed as the spindly, weak cheetah cub struggled after his sibling. It was only when he spotted the adults that he slowed. He wasn't all that fast, though, and he coughed viciously for a moment. Shaking his fur, he glared up at the two before padding to his brother. "Get up.. it's just a big cat and a big dog." He didn't know their names and cared little in the end.
#psy.

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-01-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

ah, finally the child had noticed them. "it's jormungand and damion, maggotsdream." he responded softly, flicking his tail in slight amusement and licking his lips and yawning. the maurader dropped to his haunches, tucking his paws close into his chest with a small smile, looking back at mordred with a frown forming on his face. the cub looked sick, sounded sick. weak. jormunagnd had the sudden urge to stick out his paw to trip the other, but he refrained.

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - DAMION MAVERICK - 12-01-2022

"CALL ME MAVERICK"

IC TEXT

a big cat and a big dog? damion snorted as mordred glared up at them, baring his teeth in a grin back at the sickly animal. the god sauntered up after mordred, easily towering over the both of them and spoke so his voice could be heard far above them. "yes, maggotsdream. a big cat and a big dog." the hellhound dug his talons into the ground. mordred looked so weak, so fragile. if the cub was living in damion's world he'd have been slaughtered at the faintest sight of weakness. wasn't the pitt like this? hadn't the pitt had a ruler that had enforced rules like this? weren't the pitt supposed to be strong, and not... pitiful and weak?

OC TEXT

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - Chernabog - 12-01-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'VE LOST ALL FORM OF UNITY-
"Stop looming over them like you're hungry, you oaf." The dragoness rumbled, walking over with her eyes locked on Damion. Despite her rather violent disposition, she had a certain fondness for the small and weak. She was once small, and weak, and unable to stop ugly, oaf-ish creatures like Damion. She spared a glance to Jormungand for a moment, then growled and looked back at the kids.

Using a strong arm to try and move Damion away, she lowered her head and sniffed the two. "Don't be afraid of them." She rumbled, unusually soft in her tone. "I am Chernabog."
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
CHERNABOG - WESTERN DRAGON - THE PITT
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - DAMION MAVERICK - 12-02-2022

"CALL ME MAVERICK"

IC TEXT

the hellhound rolled his eyes as the dragoness approached, rumbling a warning. "watch the loudness of your voice, oh high and mighty one." he lifted a brow as if daring her to try something. "you might scare the children. i was merely proving mordred incorrect - there's more to description than 'big' and a general description of their species." sure he might look threatening, well he didn't know where that was heading - he was a threat. but he allowed cherna to push him back, abandoning her limb with a hop to return back to jormungand's side, flicking his bony tail and turning around to leave.

OC TEXT

out unless stopped!

Re: kids will be kids ;; playing - Night of No Stars - 01-13-2023

[table][tr][td]
space
MAGGOTSDREAM
PALE BLOOD of THE PITT
"LITTLE SOUL"
penned by Cobra
[/td]
[td]
    the voice of his sibling made him turn those blind eyes towards mordred. a twinge of guilt filled him as he shifted slightly. ears forward and face blank as could be. he got to his paws and shook the sand softly from his pelt. a big cat and dog? he mused softly before catching the names.

hello, jormungand. hello, damion. ears flicking in greating as a new voice joined them. another name and a tilt of his head followed. hello, chernabog. it is nice to meet you all. he mused as he moved closer to his sibling. aiming a soft brush of his belt on mordred's own.

no idea that damion was fixing to leave. he simple offered his greetings.

speaking

[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef