Beasts of Beyond
I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor (/showthread.php?tid=17597)

I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - Kold - 11-20-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
WE ARE MADE OF BROKEN PARTS!
It was hardly what everyone thought it was. She was just doing her duties as a Marauder and Councilwoman of wellbeing. She had erected the welcoming center with a cluster of working NPCs, she had worked consistently to help The Pitt -- and Olalla in his absence. Anger did bubble in her at the thought of him going AWOL. Could she handle another abandonment? Could she cope with the loss?

"I heard Kold and Olalla are dating!"

The words made her fur rise, and the giggling and snide cheers from some pittians made it worse. Of course, she knew who started the whole thing. Was it any wonder that Bai Jing Ai, the little shit, seemed so cheerful the day before? Her head swiveled as someone bounded up to her -- some canid mix who had a shit-eating grin on his face as he asked the obvious question, Is that true?

Not caring for who was around, she bit back a snarl. "No. You are so far from the truth. I'm not dating him, and I'll never date him." Kold had said with an edge, though the canine seemed unperturbed. But you do like him, don't you?

"I hate him. I've always hated him, since the moment I laid eyes on him. Where'd you get the idea that I even liked him. Fucking... ridiculous." She seethed, glaring at the canine before he muttered some words and scampered back to his group of buddies. With a snort, she started to walk again, with her head low and eyes squinted in thought.
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 11-23-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

he watched the scene unfold but didn't say anything until after the canine scampered away to rejoin his group and kold turned to walk away. jor shouldered his way through them, responding to their protests with promises of torture in his dead optics, whipping his tail against the ground as he passed. his strides were long, he caught up with kold easily. "something bother you?" he knew the rumors, she knew he knew. he wasn't here to judge, just to talk and listen should she want to vent to him.

Re: I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - Night of No Stars - 11-25-2022

[table][tr][td]
space
BAI JING AI LINGRE
PITTIAN of THE PITT
"DRAMA DRAGON"
penned by Cobra
[div style="height: 100px; width: 100px; background:url(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z9tnGeVWG3s/UzrjN2fW2ZI/AAAAAAAAKpA/f3rK9wZcKTk/s1600/Kill+la+Kill+Ryuko+Matoi.png); background-position: center; background-size: cover; border-radius: 15px; border: solid 1px #efe4b0; padding-top: 50px; padding-left; 0px;"]space
[/td]
[td]
CANDY GIRL, YOU WILL NEVER EVER, EVER - ꧂
    the woman was watching from the roof of someone's home. eyes gleaming with amusement. frankly, she loved bothering kold and it was a hobby now. she let her eyes flick over the woman as she snapped at strangers. the lie was amusing at the very least. though, she was sure it would be truth sooner or later. it was rather funny watching the canine lie to herself. lie to others.

soon jor joined and bai jing smirked slightly. kold would not be able to kill her now. to many witnesses. so the rumors are false? she asked from where she was. faking innocence in this.

speaking

꧁ - MAKE ME THE PERFECT KILLER
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by teef

Re: I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 11-29-2022

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

something told him that bai jing had done it. maybe it was her sickly sweet smile, the fake curiousity in her voice. the innocence in her voice. "i do not care for rumors, bai jing. they are for childish, petty people to spread who have nothing better to do with their days and their lives." he bared his teeth in a grin before looking back to his daughter. bai jing wasn't a priority in his life and he didn't have to worry about her. rumors were just words spread with malicious intent but if it truly affected kold that much and he found concrete evidence that bai jing had done it, he wouldn't hesitate to pin her by the neck and tear her spine out.

Re: I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - Kold - 11-29-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
She turned her head slightly to look at Jormungand. Her... father. It felt weird for her to mentally address it. And before she could speak, Bai Jing appeared and the councilwoman couldn't help but stare at the little dragon, silent for what seemed like minutes before an annoyed huff left her. "Get bent, Bai Jing." was all she said, before looking back at Jormungand.

"Aside from... all this- there isn't much bothering me." She rumbled, halting in her steps to shake out her fur.
Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS // Rumor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 11-30-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

he flicked his ear at his daughter's retort to bai jing, a small chuckle slipping out from his maw. "i can go terrify bai if you want me to, or i can sic damion on her too. did you know he could glow a little bit? it looks scary, especially in the dead of night." he joked, the chuckle growing until he was laughing silently, slapping at the ground with a paw.

after his laughing fit subsided, he returned his gaze to her again. "do you like him?" he asked softly, walking slowly away so they wouldn't be overheard by bai jing. "you do not have to tell me, but i am here if you ever want to vent to anybody or talk about anything- i have been in love once, too, you know?" he flicked his ear and looked away, slightly embarrassed. he did miss aphra and he cherished their children, their children whom he hadn't seen in a long, long time. he inhaled deeply, a sharp breath.