Beasts of Beyond
THE RED MEANS "I LOVE YOU!" // Injury - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: THE RED MEANS "I LOVE YOU!" // Injury (/showthread.php?tid=17590)

THE RED MEANS "I LOVE YOU!" // Injury - Chernabog - 11-09-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'VE LOST ALL FORM OF UNITY-
//minor warning for blood and mention of decapitation//

The dragoness screamed, wings flapping while one talon was held over her bloodied face, and the other three moving to back her away from the assailant. Another dragon, a feral, an intruder. Their white body rippled with a victorious roar, but she silenced them with a lash of her tail, whipping around to slash using the spiked tip. With enough rage to power a small sun, she grabbed the white dragon's neck and held it, removing her bloodied talon to get a better grip around their jugular and squeezing the life out of them. The last thing they saw was a pissed off dragoness with one good eye.

She wasn't done -- even as their body fell limp, she grasped and pulled, relishing in the ripping noises that escaped into the air. And finally, after a haughty amount of struggle, she was left with a separated dragon head that glistened like white opal. It didn't quench her fury, and she roared into the desert skies, a horrid noise of cello strings being abused. She continued, roaring until she found herself panting from the effort. Chernabog was pissed, and needed help but god, she was pissed.

Leaving the body to rot away, the dragoness started to carry the head toward her nest. Hatred overrode most of her instinct, but she wanted to make sure Vio was okay -- out of strange feelings she had harbored. In her frenzied mind, she thought she killed the beast out of retaliation, because it trespassed. But if her mind cooled -- and by the time she had gotten to her nest, it did -- she found the reason she had killed the beast, and why it has scored her face. Love.

In it's primal, primitive mind, it found her a suitable mate. In her mind, it was far from what she would want in a lover. She had already found a suitable mate, and she had yet to confess. It was hardly the time to. It wanted her and she didn't want it, so it lashed out in anger and took out her eye, and to that she killed it and removed it's head from the body. Was she ever this brutal? To kill for a love?

She decided not to think on it as she planted the head on a nearby old stump, then hissed as pain shot from her wounded eye, and she held a talon to it. She did need help, or it would get infected and she would be hating that for as long as the infection set in.

// right eye is missing, there are some minor scratches on her body as well
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
CHERNABOG - WESTERN DRAGON - THE PITT
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: THE RED MEANS "I LOVE YOU!" // Injury - Night of No Stars - 11-10-2022

Re: THE RED MEANS "I LOVE YOU!" // Injury - Chernabog - 11-10-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'VE LOST ALL FORM OF UNITY-
She could feel her heart thump as she looked to Viopteoises, hear the blood roar in her ears and she huffed gently. She moved a little, turning her body to face him and lower her head slowly. "A few of the smaller, furred folk know medicine. I'm sure someone will arrive, but you can... you can try to get one." She rumbled, fins fluttering as his string of threats toward the beast's relatives.

She gently took her bloodied talon and tried to place it under his chin, trying to lift his head up gently. "You need not do that, Viopteoises. Not at all." She hummed, stepping back when she finished talking. Her jaw was left open slightly as her own actions, but she closed it and hissed again as pain seared her face. "I do think the hatchlings would like a toy of dragon bones, when they do become a reality."
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
CHERNABOG - WESTERN DRAGON - THE PITT
[sup]© tikki[/sup]