Beasts of Beyond
I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity (/showthread.php?tid=17439)

I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity - Ares - 10-02-2022

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
The lioness padded through the cold grass, eyes watching the sky above her as the sun started to set. There was a bit to do, things to clean up, but her mind was troubled with many things. She came to a halt as she approached a cliff overlooking the sea that bordered the Band's territory. The breeze ruffled her fur and feathers, and she snorted. It was getting colder. Snow would probably come.

The sun still had a ways to go before it set, and perhaps she could use some time to think. Her mind was a buzzing mess recently, with the thought that Aesior didn't hate her still bouncing around in her head. And to add onto that, Serendipity was on her mind a lot now. There was something about the cheetah that made Ares feel weird. Not a bad weird, per say, but a weird feeling in her chest from time to time.

[member=23596]Serendipity.[/member]
BAND OF ARRICK — LION/SHAPESHIFTER — BIO — ATTACK IN #B2CDFC
#psy.

Re: I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity - Casphian - 10-06-2022

perfection is found.
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
Serendipity padded along with a soft bounce to her steps, eyes closed as she hummed a simple melody. A satchel rested along her side, the weight almost comforting to the cheetah. She was currently on her way back home from gathering a few herbs in one of the many meadows that rested in the Band's territory. Her mind was filled with thoughts of organizing her home the second she got back, where she would put what and what should stay where it already is.

Her thoughts came to a halt when her eyes fluttered open and caught a glimpse of someone sitting up on a cliff. Confusion caused her brows to furrow and curiosity leaving her to move up the cliff. She made out the form of Ares as she drew closer, she wondered what the other was doing up here all alone. Serendipity made her way up to the top, making her footsteps a bit heavier as to not startle Ares with her arrival. "Are you okay?" she asked softly the second she was close enough.

in accepting your imperfections.
the band of arrick. -- cheetah.
credit @/teef

Re: I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity - Ares - 10-06-2022

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
The sound of footsteps made the lioness turn her head slightly, ear flicking as she shuffled her wings. Ares blinked when her eyes focused on Serendipity, and she was silent for a moment. "Just.. just thinking. I'll be okay, I think." She swallowed thickly, then gently patted the earth next to her. "You can... you can sit with me if you want.. I wouldn't let you fall." her voice was gentle, above a whisper.
#psy.

Re: I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity - Casphian - 10-07-2022

perfection is found.
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
The cheetah moved closer to Ares, sitting down beside the lioness with a soft hum. "Thank you I appreciate the protection," she said, giving Ares a gentle smile. She turned her attention back to the horizon, happily watching as the sun continued to dip deeper into it and the stars slowly come out. "I always loved to watch the sunset, I found it truly beautiful," the cheetah hummed appreciatively.

"If you need to talk or anything I'm happy to lend a shoulder and an ear," Serendipity said while glancing back over to Ares. "Bottling up emotions and thoughts are never good for one's mind, they can leave you worse off than you already might be."

in accepting your imperfections.
the band of arrick. -- cheetah.
credit @/teef

Re: I WAS NEVER MEANT TO FIGHT ON MY OWN // Serendipity - Ares - 10-09-2022

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
The Lioness risked a smile as Serendipity sat down next to her, staring past her into the horizon as the other spoke. "The stars are my favorite. I like the constellations." She spoke, looking to see the faint lights of stars. Her smile grew.

The smile dropped as Serendipity continued, and she looked to the cheetah before looking away, almost ashamed. "I know.. I've never been good at expressing them. That's why..." She hesitated, looking down at her paws before continuing in a soft voice. "That's why I left my old home." Her gaze stayed downcast, and one of her wings seemed to reach up and cover her a little.
#psy.