Beasts of Beyond
I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! (/showthread.php?tid=17438)

I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! - Ares - 10-02-2022

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
The deinonychus rumbled gently as she walked around, halting at a painful feeling in her back. The beast groaned, hating this feeling. A feeling of being so small, the feeling of being thrown back in time. Ares staggered a bit, then fell against a large tree. She didn't know if anyone was nearby, and nor did she care, she just wanted the pain to stop.

She pulled her forelimbs and legs closer to herself as she shuddered, and her wings curled around her to hide her body. It was a gradual thing, the shift between Dinosaur and lion body. But eventually she shifted a little, and her wing moved to reveal a lion's paw in place of a raptor's talons.
BAND OF ARRICK — LION/SHAPESHIFTER — BIO — ATTACK IN #B2CDFC
#psy.

Re: I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! - Casphian - 10-06-2022

perfection is found.
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
Serendipity hadn't meant to stumble across Ares, especially not at a time like this. She had just been wanting to get a breath of fresh air and take time to wander through the territory and just think about things. What were those things? Well it was a certain female that seemed to be crossing her path a lot lately and Seren wasn't entirely sure how to feel about it. On one hand she wanted to just run and hide from Ares but on the other she wanted to get closer to the other because for some odd reason she felt a small prick of safety with her.

But the Gods just never seemed to play in her favor and caused the cheetah to stumble across the deinonychus. Her ears pricked forwards at the sound of a groan that rung out close to her. Serendipity followed the sound, wondering who had gotten hurt and hoping that it wasn't some intruder. She stepped out of a bush, orbs immediately drawing in on the huddle form, the scent that curled and twisted around said form familiar to her even if the wings were not. "Hello? Are you okay, are you injured anywhere?" she asked, voice soft yet full of so much concern.

in accepting your imperfections.
the band of arrick. -- cheetah.
credit @/teef

Re: I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! - Ares - 10-06-2022

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
There was an audible, sharp gasp that left the mass of fur and feathers when Serendipity spoke. There was a long second of silence before her wings slowly pulled away to reveal the lioness. Her muzzle pushed forward, heterochromatic eyes staring up at the cheetah with a sense of panic. "It's.. it's me. Ares. I-" She groaned as pain radiated down her back, but she shook her head. "I'm not injured.."

To prove her point the lioness heaved herself from the ground and stood, though there was strain and her face contorted as she felt her legs scream for her to stop.
#psy.

Re: I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! - Casphian - 10-07-2022

perfection is found.
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
Serendipity was shocked to say the least. Honestly she hadn't been expecting the form to be Ares and she had been expecting even less for Ares to look like a lioness. The cheetah took a step back, eyes wide with shock. She had never seen anyone be able to change forms before so this was something entirely new to her.

Yet she didn't freak out. She expected to but she didn't and she was thankful she didn't. "Well, alright, but if you find an injury please get help for it," she mused. Her gaze flicked over Ares, taking in the new form as he head tilted to the side. "How did you uh.." she started off. "How did you make yourself look like a lioness?"

in accepting your imperfections.
the band of arrick. -- cheetah.
credit @/teef

Re: I CAN'T GIVE UP // Phantom pains // I CAN'T GIVE IN! - Ares - 10-09-2022

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
x
Ares managed to look like a sad puppy, sitting down and lowering her head as the other spoke. "I will, don't uh.. don't worry." She flexed a wing then stood again, finding little pain as she did. She raised her head slightly. "It either takes a lot of willpower and skill, or it just happens. It just.. depends on who the person is and the environment.. I think." She explained, tail swaying.
#psy.