Beasts of Beyond
BOB's Wildlife Conservation Society Charity Run of October 2022! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: BOB's Wildlife Conservation Society Charity Run of October 2022! (/showthread.php?tid=17436)

BOB's Wildlife Conservation Society Charity Run of October 2022! - Orion - 10-02-2022

Hey BoBCats,

It's that time! The fateful and promised charity run of 2022. Rather than doing two consecutive months like promised, I have decided to spread out our resources for the charities throughout the year. Our next event will be in DECEMBER. The charity is yet to be announced, but keep an eye out for that, as we will have a lot of Christmas themed gifts for all! Thank you for your patience. Now let us continue...

This year Beasts of Beyond has decided to support the Wildlife Conservation Society. The Wildlife Conservation Society focuses on conserving fifty percent of the world's diverse wildlife through fourteen areas across Earth. With their wide range of staff, they assess wildlife populations and manage them to benefit ecosystem health. They are apart of zoos like Bronx, Prospective Park, Queens, Central Park, and the NY Aquarium, along with extending their outreach to other establishments with a helping hand. Needless to say, they are an important and diverse program. If you do not wish to join our yearly fundraider, there are many other avenues you can take to support them. You can view those resources here, along with more information on their goals.

"How can I donate and where will my money go?"
This year is different. PayPal has shut down their money pool option, but instead introduced fundraising pools for charities specifically. These only last thirty days, hence another monthly charity is being moved to December, rather than making two consecutive fundraisers on Paypal. On October 31st, all of these funds will be donated to the charity accordingly! When finalized, an update thread will be posted on the results of our donations, similarly to the past three years.

"Why should I donate and what's in it for me?"
The survival of our dearest wildlife, from the smallest to the largest, is dependent on us. Their numbers are dwindling due to human expansion and it is our job to reverse the effects of human technology. To support and protect them, I urge you to donate. If you support this cause today, you will receive a few things:
- You'll get a special 'Wildlife Conservator' to flaunt your donation! 
- A specialized rank that gives you a very spiffy color within the site's 'Users Online' section.
- DOUBLE the amount of gems for donating! Usually it's 5,000 gems per dollar, but this time it's 10,000 gems! $$$ x 10000 is quite a lot of gems!

Claim your rewards HERE!

I would like to give a special thank you to TamperedJukebox who did this month's art. Their piece has been deliberately worked on quickly before the month's start, so please give them your finest thank you. It's a genuinely wonderful piece and I couldn't have asked for a better representation for what BoB charity run stands for.

Along with this, a short thank you to everyone else. My staff, friends, and members alike. You have supported Beasts of Beyond through thick and thin. Running these charity runs have kept me pushing and BoB on throughout the years, as I adore having a larger impact. So my kudos to you. I could not be able to do any of this without you.

Yours truly,
Orion