Beasts of Beyond
do you see what i see ;; chern - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: do you see what i see ;; chern (/showthread.php?tid=17421)

do you see what i see ;; chern - Cobra - 09-28-2022

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Chernabog - 09-28-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'VE LOST ALL FORM OF UNITY-
The dark shadow blurred overhead a handful of minutes after his call. The dragoness circled around and dived down, a rumble leaving her as she landed behind the feral dragon. A talon subconsciously pawed at her scarred neck, remembering the skinny, swift dragon she had run from the Jungle. Chernabog snarled, wicked lips curling in a monstrous 'grin'.

The great dragon dug her talons into the sand, snorting a few times before letting out her own roar. Hopefully this feral dragon was at least smart enough to leave the two alone. If not, hey, what's some time spent whooping strangers asses with your new friend?
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
CHERNABOG - WESTERN DRAGON - THE PITT
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Cobra - 09-29-2022

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Chernabog - 09-29-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The dragoness seethed and leaned back as the feral lunged for her, only to be stopped by Vio. And while the bastard was distracted, Chernabog reached forward and raked her claws across it's scales, ripping away some of them and digging into the skin underneath on it's right shoulder. With an amused chortle she balled her talons into a fist and proceeded to land a harsh punch to it's chest when it reared up for a roar, completely knocking it off guard.

Chernabog circled the gasping dragon, a guttural hiss leaving her throat. The dragon hissed back, and tried to lash out at Vio, but another swift punch to it's head disoriented it.
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Cobra - 10-02-2022

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Chernabog - 10-16-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Chernabog let out a loud cackle, lowering her body as the dragon swung it's tail at Vio. Her fins flared violently and she circled around, yellow eyes burning. She steadied her breath as the beast attempted to look bigger, face contorted into an angry snarl, eyes wide and wild.

She tried to pinpoint an opening and went for it, attempting to grasp the dragon's neck with her talons, applying enough pressure to weaken it but not strangle it just yet. She would then attempt to lift it up, as much as her arm would let her, and she screeched. Perhaps it was anger that fueled this roar, perhaps a memory.
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Cobra - 10-17-2022

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Chernabog - 10-17-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Chernabog was still for a while as the feral dragon thrashed around in panic. It's hind leg swung up and it's claws loosely scuffed the scales around her eye and she seemed to snap out of the trance, proceeding to toss the dragon into the ground. It scrabbled to try and escape her grasp but she hissed and tightened the grip on their neck, starting to squeeze the air out of it.

Out of the instinct to survive it started to claw at her forelimbs, noticeably getting weaker and weaker until she finally had enough. Her grip tightened and then she pressed down harshly, hearing a crunch as the creature's neck snapped under the pressure. She exhaled and released the now dead beast and turned to look at Vio. "This would have been easier if I had my fire." She rumbled, shoving the body away from her, almost disgusted.

Her eyes turned back to it, though, face back to it's natural grimace.
WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: do you see what i see ;; chern - Cobra - 10-19-2022