Beasts of Beyond
LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER (CLOSED) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER (CLOSED) (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

Pages: 1 2

LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER (CLOSED) - grassina - 06-02-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center]MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
"i like that you're broken, broken like me, maybe that makes me a fool.
i like that you're lonely, lonely like me, i could be lonely with you."

———

Margaery Mikaelson and Suiteheart Folie have been together for three years now. Their time together has been marked by endless challenges, but the two of them beat the odds - they always have. Whether it was losing memories or being separated in an accident for an entire year, they always found their way back to each other. They're the true definition of soul mates.

After troubles with both of their first litters, each is willing to try again. Needless to say, these kittens were born entirely out of love, and they will always be loved.

Rules:
- all of these babies will be vampires! Margaery is a vampire herself, which is the reason every single baby carries the gene for it
- any genetics are allowed as long as y/c is a domestic feline! however, if you would like to base y/c off of the mothers, Margaery has chocolate point coloring with dark, blue-gray eyes. Suiteheart is solid white with baby blue eyes
- please keep your character active! Florence and i reserve the right to rehome your kitten. additionally, if you would like to drop your character, please pm us to let us know!
- please keep your character in the Ascendants!
- these kiddos will either carry the Folie-Mikaelson or Mikaelson-Folie last name!
- after the birthing thread, y/c will be four months old!

Relations:
- Margaery is currently a Lunar Lieutenant (hp) in the Ascendants. She is also the matriarch of the Mikaelson family. She is the daughter of Caroline and Niklaus Mikaelson, and is heavily related to the Harbringer family.
- Suiteheart is currently an Ecliptic Admiral (hp) in the Ascendants. She is the matriarch of the Folie family. She is the daughter of two npcs.

Slots:
Applicants have been selected!
- Kara
- Connor
- Gale
- Simon

Form:
There is no set form you have to follow, but the typical basic information is needed and greatly appreciated (name, gender, appearance, personality)! Any additional information/plots/little things that make your character who they are would also be a nice addition. However, the selection process will always be quality over quantity!

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - Florence - 06-02-2018

heck yeah,,, track!!

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - Warringkingdoms - 06-03-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]hardcore track

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - kinglykingstone - 06-03-2018

trackie

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - Luciferr - 06-04-2018

Track for unofficial aunt/big sister? Lmao

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - Elumina - 06-04-2018

Track for unofficial tiny cousin pele?

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - rakue - 06-04-2018

track!! will make an app sometime this week :^)

character notes:

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - grassina - 06-04-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]thank y'all for all the family tracks!! <33

and i can't wait to see those sweet apps!

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - miithers - 06-06-2018

Screeches
Track for big sister (in law) !! What cuties I can’t wait for the babieees

Re: LIFE IS NOT A LOVE SONG, WE CAN TRY ; S/HP ASCENDANTS LOVE LITTER - tinsel - 06-09-2018