Beasts of Beyond
he is my friend ;; injured - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: he is my friend ;; injured (/showthread.php?tid=17330)

he is my friend ;; injured - Night of No Stars - 09-14-2022

[align=center]
Break down, only alone I will cry on out -

thud

always was on the boarder alone for the first time in a long time, really. she had jumped over a rotting log and landed hard on the other side. she had enjoyed her time with boy and her garden. what she did not know was that the two had been watched that day. if she had known, she would have locked them both inside that greenhouse until it was safe.

the little kitten sized rose eating demon-vampire was not to bold as of late. not sense her leg was torn off her body by that brute from some land. she still had no idea where that beast came from and she rather liked not knowing. snorting, she almost didn't see the figure matching her pace beyond the boarder.

that was until they made a noise. stopping, the woman let her head turn and eyes narrow into slits. tail lashing and fur rising on her spine. she did not speak as the other watched her. until they spoke and she felt anger boil in her blood. 'where is that runt you had with you the other day? shouldn't you have a better guard with only three legs? they looked to pathetic to do much for you.'

she let out a low hiss as her claws sank into the earth under her. she lurched forward in anger. sure, they were bigger and had all their legs, but she had survived a lion. she survived and thrived. thanks to boy, she gained some of her feeling of self value back. boy was one of, if not her only, friend. she valued him for who he was.

like hell was some coward going to get away with this. she must have caught him off guard, as they both hit the floor hard. sinking her claws into his chest and biting at his neck as they rolled. a well placed kick to her belly threw her away from the tom and she hit with a thump. the pain was glossed over by her anger.

he was coming at her in an arch through the air, but she rolled to her paws. this made him miss her and she whirled to lash out. he turned in time to get a face full of claws. always was puffed up and her eyes seemed to glow with rage. anger made her act as she stalked closer to the male. she did not hear the sound of another coming.

yet, the stranger did. he would dart past her and away from the pitt lands. always twisted to give chase, but soon gave up on it. stopping past the boarder and letting her fur fall flat. the fleeing tom was to far ahead. his size and having all his legs gave him that edge. she watched him vanish into the lands beyond and then turned to limp home.

.blood dripped from her belly and she soon came to a stop outside her home. the pain was finally starting to register. and boy did she not like it.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

[cuts on her stomach and bruised ribs]

Re: he is my friend ;; injured - SirDio - 09-14-2022

[div style="margin-top: 4px; margin-left: 9px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 36px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; line-height: 22px;"]that fate had
finally found me!
Always Dead was like an aunt to Boy. In a way, they were much alike. Always was missing a leg, Boy was a runt, weak. People tended to underestimate the two of them. But that was going to change. Boy, weak and tiny as he was, made sure of it.

The greenhouse Always had was nice. Sometimes he would sneak away flowers for his mom, but he was a good kid about it. And he was walking to Always' house when he saw her. He gasped and rushed to her, a soft "Auntie!" leaving him as she looked her over. Nothing looked severe, but in this desert anything could happen. He stood before the doorway as though to block her from getting in. She had to see a healer. 
Boy Di Angelo — tags — played by DIO

Re: he is my friend ;; injured - Night of No Stars - 09-16-2022

[align=center]
Break down, only alone I will cry on out -

a voice made her pause and then boy was before her. the female was surprised, and then touched. he was worried for her and she wished she could talk to him. the pain was starting to slip through and she knew he would not let her go inside without seeing one of the healers. the little female offered a soft purr to show she understood.

the woman nodded to show she would go to see someone, before slowly aiming a soft touch of her nose to his shoulder. the tired woman would turn slowly, trying to hide her pain as shock and anger wore off. she did well to hide it, and simple limped her way towards the healers home.

stopping only to make sure that boy could keep up with her. her eyes warm and soft, despite the throbbing in her belly.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]