Beasts of Beyond
Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart (/showthread.php?tid=17259)

Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Casphian - 09-07-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Ice Cream cat. Crewmate of the Typhoon.
A multicolored feline sat at the edge of one of the beaches, the water lapping at his paws as his eyes stared out into the horizon. His mind had drifted towards unwanted memories, back to a time he wished he could just forget. He didn't want to think about him and what he did to Sorbet but yet his mind was betraying him and he was left to remember.

Ears flattened against his head, body tensing as more and more flashes raced across his mind. Sorbet stood up at that point, a paw swiping out at the sand as a scream tore from him. He let out a low growl, turning away from the water as he paced along the shoreline, tail lashing with agitation. "Why can't these memories just leave me alone?" he cried out to no one in particular.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Cobra - 09-08-2022

[align=center]
I'm no hero and I'm not made of stone -

the scream was that of someone he knew all to well. the tiger moved along on steady paws until sorbet came into view. the brute stopped and watched the other a moment. memories remind you of past failures to stop you repeating them. he answered bluntly as he eyes sorbet with those cold eyes.

eyes sorbet would know anywhere, despite not being in his other form. darkheart simply let his eyes study sorbet as the anger he felt inside was forced down. or perhaps it is guilt making those memories live on.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Casphian - 09-08-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Ice Cream cat. Crewmate of the Typhoon.
A seemingly familiar scent washed over Sorbet, the feline stiffening as he waited with baited breath for the scent to draw closer. And that it did, the voice of another quickly following after. He listened to them speak, slowly turning around as he did so. His gaze first landed on the tiger’s form, taking it in with a questioning look. It wouldn’t be much longer that his gaze reached the other’s, so hauntingly familiar. The orbs that haunted his dreams and that fed his demons he shoved away. A low hiss rung out, lips curling back in a snarl. “What are you doing here?” They snapped out the question.

attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Cobra - 09-09-2022

[align=center]

the brute looked down at sorbet as the smaller male turned to look back at him. part of him wanted to lash out, but part of him was hurt by the greeting he got. such a harsh tone you have, love. he paused and let his ears pull back against his massive skull. tail tip twitching as he fought back the urge to snap back at sorbet.

you left without a word. i'm a little hurt, i must admit. he tried hard to keep an even and cold tone. the faintest hint of his hurt showing for a moment. i came here for you, of course, but it seems you did not want that?

his question was pointed now. eyes not leaving sorbet.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Casphian - 09-10-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Each word that Darkheart spoke only seemed to cause Sorbet to grow angrier and angrier. His eyes burned with a firey hate as they flared up at the larger male. His paws carried him towards Dark, ears pinning back. “You have no room to talk,” he started off, taking a step closer with each word he said. “You ruined me, you destroyed me, you left me to deal with kits that I never even wanted,” he snarled out, voice riding steadily until he was finally shouting. “I left because I trusted you and you took that trust and squashed it under your paw, I loved you more than anything but clearly that was the wrong choice to make.”

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Cobra - 09-11-2022

[align=center]

the sudden aproach and tone change from sorbet made him jerk his head back. the words that came out of the smaller toms mouth brought a short stab of pain in his chest. the anger and hate coming of the tom he loved was hard to face, even for him. his ears pinned back, but the cold anger left his eyes as sorbet spoke.

i do love you.. i.. he closed his mouth and blinked those amber-gold optics. he was trying to find the words to fight back, but he couldn't. the beast thought back on all the things they did, that he did. the kits, the neglect, the torment. something in him clicked and he realized he was the one in the wrong.

you are right. his voice cracked slightly for a moment as he looked at sorbet. his paws forcing him to back away. not out of fear, bout out of shame. i was wrong, but i can change. he spoke in a more broken tone.

he did love sorbet. he just didn't do things the way he should have. now, he realized how shitty he was. yet, he felt it may be to late. what do you want me to say? to do?

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Casphian - 09-12-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Pure hatred and anger radiated in Sorbet's gaze as he stared down Darkheart. His maw ripped open and let out another hiss, his body abruptly turning away as he stalked a bit away from the male. "You can't just do that! You can't just suddenly say you love me and that you can change!" he all but screamed. Tears pricked the corners of his eyes and his tail lashed behind him, poofy and dripping. "You used me and you hurt me! You tore me down every second that you could and now you sit here and expect me to forgive you and to say that everything is okay again?" He snapped while turning around to fact the tiger once more. "You don't just get to say these things and expect everything to be okay."

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Cobra - 09-14-2022

[align=center]

the anger in sorbet's eyes could have burned the fur off darkheart's own skin. he was right to hate the tiger, and there was nothing dark could do or say. the anger was enough to shatter ones very soul, if he had one to shatter. the hiss that left sorbet brought dark into a crouch. not threatening, but a more fearful esk form.

as the smaller tom stalked away from him, he felt his ears burning. this time it was not anger that made them burn but another feeling he hardly showed. he let his tail lash slightly. i don't expect you to forgive me! nor do i expect everything to go back to the way it was. to be fine. he snarled back slightly upset sounding.

i expect you to let me show you. he paused and then shook his head. no. i want you to. i wont make you.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Casphian - 09-19-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
Sorbet huffed at the larger male, turning back around and heading towards the beach's shoreline. "I suppose time will just have to tell on if you truly changed or not," he snapped. The feline settled back on his haunches, dark orbs glaring out at the horizon as the sun slowly began to dip beneath it. His tail curled around his body, resting across his paws as an ear flicked. "If I never forgive you, you have to accept that Darkheart, this is my choice to make," he huffed, the volume of his voice finally simmering down into an acceptable level. He was still angry, so so angry but not enough to yell. Honestly he was just growing tired at that point.

Re: Why do you come here? Why can't you just leave me alone? || Darkheart - Cobra - 09-27-2022

[align=center]

the tiger watched as sorbet turned away. moving to the ocean and sitting. watching the sunset and speaking to him. the words hurt, but he understood why it was said. if you never forgive me, i will leave and never return. he states simply as he turns to leave. paws carrying him away from the form of his past lover.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]