Beasts of Beyond
bloody nights - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: bloody nights (/showthread.php?tid=17043)

bloody nights - Night of No Stars - 08-14-2022

[align=center]
My head is always spinning -

the brute had no idea that blood was alive. that blood was lurking about the lands he had moved to. frankly, he was happy with the thought of blood being dead somewhere. the vampire family was not one filled with kindness, after all. the simple fact was, night was the black sheep. both in looks and in personality. he had a niceness to him that no one else did. well, no one in his family.

the brute was out on a night time patrol. the black pelt fading into the shadows as if he belonged there. perhaps the vampire lion did belong there? sighing, the male moved along silently until the smell hit him. the brute paused and let his maw open to taste the air.

he hoped he was wrong.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: bloody nights - SAKURA R. LINGRÉ - 08-17-2022

[align=center]
TASTES LIKE CODINE
DRIPPIN' ON ME!
The hellhound seemed to appear next to him almost instantly, their pawsteps light for a beast like Sakura. They had no history with Night's family, though they had hoped that the lion's relatives would be as nice. The hound snorted gently and turned to look at the other. "What'd you smell?" They chuffed, sniffing the air. It was a stranger's smell, but obviously no one that Sakura would recognize.
#psy.

Re: bloody nights - Cobra - 08-18-2022

[align=center]
This ain't no place for no better man -
night appeared before them and blood was ready to pounce. then, the hellhound arrived. blood paused and let their head raise up. claws sinking into the earth in frustration as they spoke. blood was not amused, but not surprised ether. after all, their brother always took company in canids or avian beasts. never in other felines.

made a new friend, brother? blood spoke in that gruff voice. paws moving forward to expose their form to the duo. tail tip flicking as they eyed the pair. not fearful in any nature.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: bloody nights - Night of No Stars - 08-18-2022

[align=center]

the voice of sakure calmed him a bit. maybe the smell was wrong. turning his gaze to the hellhound, he opened his mouth to speak before a second voice confirmed his fear. head snapping back, he let his claws slip into the earth. eyes narrowing into slits as he moved to brace himself slightly.

of course. its a skill we both know you lack. he replied before glancing to sakura. this is my sibling. blood of fallen souls. his voice was wary in nature. as if he was worried for sakura. after all, blood was not the best.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: bloody nights - SAKURA R. LINGRÉ - 08-18-2022

[align=center]
WHO DOES HE
THINK HE IS!?
So this was Night's sibling? Sakura blinked slowly. "It seems good looks runs in the family." They uttered, looking to Night as he remarked Blood's apparent inability to make friends. Their tail swayed gently, acknowledging the tension in the air. "Sakura Lingré. A pleasure to meet you, Blood." They mentally hoped at least. While Sakura did not share the wariness their friend had for Blood, if Night was nervous, then who knows what could happen.
#psy.

Re: bloody nights - Cobra - 08-20-2022

[align=center]
This ain't no place for no better man -
the response of night made their lip curl in annoyance. i don't need friends to be happy with myself, runt. they retorts before noting the way the hellhound introduced themself. head turning to look at them. tail flicking as their head tilted back a little to look the beast over.

indeed it is a pleasure, i am sure. you are, admittedly, the stronger looking of his friends. prettier too. they mused as they tilted their head slightly. their gruff voice not changing as they watched to see how their sibling would react.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: bloody nights - Night of No Stars - 08-20-2022

[align=center]

the nickname brought his ears back and he became rather stiff a moment. trying to save face in front of sakura. yet, his anger was bubbling up. run out of clever nicknames to bully me with, blood? he retorts before looking back to sakura. ears twitching as the comment they made finally clicked.

that was a complement. mother would have loved to hear you say as such. she always thought we three cubs were the good looking ones in the family. his comment was obviously playful towards the hellhound. more relaxed in tone.

speaking
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: bloody nights - SAKURA R. LINGRÉ - 09-01-2022

[align=center]
WHO DOES HE
THINK HE IS!?
Sakura never felt so goddamn awkward around two very good looking lions. Their snide remarks toward each other made the hellhound tense up, but Night's words and tone made them relax. A weary smile formed on their face. "That's good at least." The comment about strength that Blood made gave Sakura an idea. "Oh, I don't doubt my strength. But looks? I think Rowan has me beat." They chided, pulling a paw to their muzzle as they chuckled.
#psy.