Beasts of Beyond
feeling that high -▲- storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: feeling that high -▲- storage (/showthread.php?tid=17)

Pages: 1 2

feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-10-2018

My storage thread

pms for codes

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-10-2018

♥ doing it right ▲ feeling that high ▲ taking what’s mine ♥
toyhousestorageArt Shop

INFO::
▲ "Trace" Everwelle │"the author" // "The animator" │ ⚪ [they/them]
▲ 8 years old │ doens't age
▲ A drifter / doesn't have a home
▲ Starkin
▲ Has a affinity for culture

Physical::
▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲
▲ Void Triangle ["birth"] [Image: IRWQ7hP.png] [ ref ]
-- Trace is, of course, a void triangle. A baby star, hungry for matter and curious about the universe. They have no idea why they have achieved sentience, but they have. They are a purple space critter that has taken the shape of a triangle. They have little grabby fingers and little patter patter feet that go tap tap tap. They also carry a red quill that they keep somehow magically glued to their top angle at all times. It never leaves their sight.
-- Injuries: You can't hurt a void! Lol!!
▲ Belongings:
-- a red quill
-- a spiffy pair of high tops
-- a living rabbit doll
-- paper. lots, and lots, of paper
-- a charming personality

Personality::
▲ Childish ▲ Tired ▲ unorganized ▲ sadist ▲ good at advice ▲
▲ uuuuuugggh i dont feel like writing out a personality description. Words words blah blab blah Im really tired rn and i need water but im too lazy to fill my bottle up. My internet has gone out four times in the past two days and im so scared itll go out before i finish this and all my hard work will go to waste. Hek me man. Save me im in splatoon hell. Why am i coding again? Am i a masochist along with being a sadist? Its fun i guess and really rewarding when you see your stuff being used. I sure hope people use these. I'd make my day.
▲ ravencrest │ [ Myer Briggs personality type im too lazy to quiz myself for this example ] │ Naive nature │ [whatever else you wanna add i guess]
▲ extra quirks
▲ extra quirks
▲ extra quirks

relationships::
▲ [ npc x npc ]
▲ any brothers? sisters? cousins? Second cousins twice removed? [ Bonus points if adopted family lololol]
▲ SeXUALITIES SUCKKERRR
▲ crushing on [npc] // not looking for love // taken by [npc]
▲ ½ ⅓  ¼  ⅕  ⅙ ⅚ ⅐ ⅛ ⅑ ⅒ squaD GOALS

combat::
▲ fighting style
▲ how are fights? starter? Finisher? runaway?
▲ weapons go here
▲ agressive? passive?
▲ powers are the best part. you gotta have them. cant leave home without them

extra::
▲ < heres a triangle. This is where you put extra notes or whatever that didn't go anywhere else. Also feel free to switch the triangles with anything else. I just like triangles. lol.

▲skypher▲

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-12-2018

[Image: THwPxfZ.png]
*:・゚✦ so share this precious light with me ✦ ・:*
— Link/info | link/info | link/info | link/info | link/info —

texthere
*:・゚✦ so share this precious light with me ✦ ・:*
— Link/info | link/info | link/info | link/info | link/info —

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-13-2018

texthere
[align=center]
- ✧ ☹ I DON'T UNDERSTAND ☹ ✧ -
[color=white]name ✧ group ✧ extra ✧ extra ✧ link

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - pixel - 03-18-2018

♥ Edge of the earth and we're touching the sky tonight ♥

INFO::
♥ Pixel Mariee Luane │ no titles │ Cis [she/her]
♥ 19 │ Ages at author's digression
♥ The Ascents
♥ known to travel

Physical::
♥ fluffy ♥ soft ♥ peculiar ♥ unusual ♥ welcoming ♥
▲ Snowshoe Feline [birth] [Image: EV4SgQP.png] [ ref ]
-- Pixel is a fluffy snowshoe cat with a color mutation. All of her fur is pinks and creams in color instead of normal browns, blacks and whites. She has long hair that is soft to the touch. She has a small, pink, button nose and round doe eyes. Her eyes appear to be crossed out in the blue pupils, and they seem to glow in the dark. She always carries a pair of purple sunglasses on her forehead, though she almost never uses them for their intended purpose. No one knows why.
-- Injuries: everyday wear and tear // clawless
▲ Belongings:
-- white cotton scarf x1
-- purple sunglasses x1
-- "bag of holding" messenger bag x1

Personality::
♥ justice-driven ♥ spunky ♥ honest ♥ klutzy ♥ heroine ♥
♥ Pixel is a creature of energy. She is constantly buzzing from one place to another without ever seeming to slow down. She often likes to think of herself as a hero, a figure for those to look up to improve their selves. She has a bit of an ego, but is over all a kind creature, not bragging about her internal thoughts. She has a very spunky and joyful outlook on life, believing that everything has a purpose and that purpose is to be happy. She loves seeing smiles on peoples' faces, to the point she'll push herself onto other people to try and cheer them up. Shes a bit klutzy and pushy, but has good intentions all around.

♥ Hufflepuff house│ ESFP │ Hasty nature [+spd , -def] │ fairy type
♥ likes loud music
♥ quick to react
♥ one to tell the truth

relationships::
npc x npc
♥ No known family
♥ Asexual Demiromantic
♥ no crushes // not looking for love
♥ ½ ⅓  ¼  ⅕  ⅙ ⅚ ⅐ ⅛ ⅑ ⅒ squaD GOALS

combat::
♥ defensive fighting style
♥ doesn't start fights // will finish them
♥ no weapons
♥ passive aggression. Will finish fights
♥ air elemental // conjuration // mental bond

extra::
♥ tba

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-19-2018

How many times. Must I keep it inside ...
toyhousestorageArt Shop

[align=center]
Kailey Crystalcannon "cry" Mallow // "The Frozen Heart" // ⚪ [she/her]
27 years // ages real time
snowbound // a drifter // known to travel

I need to let go. And I swear that I have tried.

WIP

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-19-2018

WE JUST KEEP
!! RUNNING !!
IN CIRCLES

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-21-2018

☾ *✧⋆BACKYARD OF BUTTERFLIES SURROUNDED ME⋆✧* ☽
Bee - The typhoon - 9 years old - tags
☾ *✧⋆ -- I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU LIKE BEES TO HONEY -- ⋆✧* ☽
skypher coded this owo

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - galexiux - 03-21-2018

testing

edit: heck yeah : D

Re: feeling that high -▲- storage - skypher - 03-21-2018

[Image: 6944698_dolsxef4MKqz75M.gif]
Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet. Donut I love cupcake chocolate jelly-o chocolate. Gummi bears I love lollipop donut bonbon gingerbread oat cake. Pudding bear claw candy macaroon sesame snaps candy. Candy canes cake lemon drops danish I love. Carrot cake pastry fruitcake candy canes pie cupcake liquorice cookie. Pudding gummies oat cake cake halvah.

Powder gingerbread macaroon I love bonbon chocolate cake gummi bears. I love donut bear claw tiramisu I love. Chocolate bar sugar plum I love tart donut oat cake I love. Dragée biscuit danish chocolate cake carrot cake. Cotton candy I love candy macaroon cupcake powder powder toffee ice cream. Croissant dessert topping cupcake sweet roll sesame snaps jelly-o carrot cake dessert. Icing cake chocolate bar cupcake. Carrot cake jelly I love.

Cotton candy cake cake sugar plum muffin. I love marshmallow chupa chups. Cake cake chupa chups lemon drops marshmallow wafer wafer. Toffee carrot cake bear claw carrot cake sugar plum I love wafer. Jujubes caramels gummies sweet roll pudding I love bear claw muffin donut. Bonbon fruitcake tiramisu halvah. I love cheesecake gummies. Oat cake sesame snaps bear claw cotton candy croissant icing candy canes topping.

Caramels I love bonbon I love soufflé chupa chups I love. Macaroon sugar plum cookie I love I love marzipan I love. Lollipop marshmallow oat cake. Tootsie roll topping carrot cake cheesecake icing donut. Halvah sweet roll gummi bears jujubes cupcake sugar plum oat cake lollipop. Sugar plum gingerbread soufflé toffee oat cake toffee candy jelly beans oat cake. Soufflé candy canes chocolate cake sweet apple pie. Gummi bears gingerbread muffin cookie sweet topping danish.

Soufflé lemon drops chocolate cake cotton candy gummi bears sweet pudding I love I love. Donut wafer cookie carrot cake bonbon gummies tart cookie candy canes. I love soufflé powder croissant jujubes sweet fruitcake. Cotton candy cotton candy sweet roll topping cheesecake I love sweet danish. Fruitcake ice cream topping. Cake marshmallow tiramisu sweet jujubes toffee gummies.