Beasts of Beyond
✧ ANOTHER BAD POEM — BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS: hp of the ascendants - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ✧ ANOTHER BAD POEM — BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS: hp of the ascendants (/showthread.php?tid=169)

✧ ANOTHER BAD POEM — BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS: hp of the ascendants - MADI - 03-18-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: 3779cdb9f22ee853c9643a0b467ab7a4.jpg][/td]
[td]
BAST
ILLE
PRIS
ONER
[/td]
[td]
Sing, Goddess, Achilles’ rage, black and murderous, that cost the Greeks incalculable pain, pitched countless souls of heroes into Hades’ dark, and left their bodies to rot as feasts for dogs and birds, as Zeus’ will was done. Begin with the clash between Agamemnon — the Greek warlord — and godlike Achilles. Which of the immortals set these two at each other’s throats? Apollo, Zeus’ son and Leto’s, offended by the warlord. Agamemnon had dishonored Chryses, Apollo’s priest, so the god struck the Greek camp with plague, and the soldiers were dying of it.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
[B]APPEARANCE
[div style="width: 200px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; color: #3d3d3d; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px; line-height: 110%; height: 160px; overflow: auto; margin-left: -10px; letter-spacing: 0px"]
DOMESTIC FELINE
[div style="width: 180px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d6d6d6; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px"]
GREY BENGAL MARKS | WHITE PAWS
BABY BLUE EYES [COLD & ICY]
WEARS FRENCH COIN NECKLACE
TALL & LITHE BUILD
LEAN MUSCLE
SCARS ON LEFT SHOULDER [3 LINES]
LIGHT SCARRING ON NECK
PROUD POSTURE
[/td]
[td]
TRAGIC HERO | DOOMED TO FAIL
APATHETIC | FEELS DEEPLY IF FELT
SARCASTIC | NOT TOO SERIOUS
PRAGMATIC | LOW EXPECTATIONS
TRYING TO BE BETTER | TIRED
PROTECTIVE | FIGHT FIRST
UNSTABLE WHEN SOULS MISALIGN
ENTJ "COMMANDER" | SLYTHERIN
PERSONALITY
[/td]
[td]
SIGNIFICANT
13 MONTHS OLD | GEMINI | 6.20.17
FRENCHPAW X LIMITS
THREE SOULS | ONE SOUL FRAGMENT
ECHO OF DEATH'S CALL [SOUL]
ZANIEL BELLATOR [SOUL]
POLLUTEDSOUL [SOUL]
GRIMMKIT [SOUL FRAGMENT]
HOST OF WILHELM GRIMM
[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]
GENERAL
[div style="width: 200px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; color: #3d3d3d; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px; line-height: 110%; height: 160px; overflow: auto; margin-left: -10px; letter-spacing: 0px"]
THE ASCENDANTS
[div style="width: 180px; border-bottom: 1px solid #95b7c6; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px"]
ASTRAL SERAPH | LEADER
SINGLE | IN LOVE WITH HAZEL
DEMISEXUAL BIROMANTIC
MALE | HE/HIM PRONOUNS
SOUL BOND WITH HAZEL
HAS BLACK ARABIAN FILLY [OCTAVIA]
RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC
[/td]
[td]
CLAIRVOYANCE | EMPATH
MENTAL MANIPULATION
AIR ELEMENTAL
FIRE ELEMENTAL
EARTH ELEMENTAL
WATER ELEMENTAL
ELECTRICITY ELEMENTAL
CONJURATION
TELEPORTATION
INVISIBILITY
HEALTH TRANSFER
TELEPATHY
POWERS
[/td]
[td]
HISTORY
BORN 6.20.17
JOINED THE ASCENDANTS 3.18.18
RECEIVED MENTOR [LUNA] 3.27.18
STARSTRUCK GUARDIAN [SHP] 4.4.18
KUIPER CORPORAL [HP] 4.15.18
MET OCTAVIA 5.12.18
COSMIC GENERAL [A. DEP] 5.14.18
ASTRAL SERAPH [LEADER] 5.23.18
RECEIVED FIREBALL [ONI] 8.11.18
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
AU TRIVIA
[div style="width: 200px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; color: #f7f7f7; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px; line-height: 110%; height: 160px; overflow: auto; margin-left: -10px; letter-spacing: 0px"]
19-20 YEARS OLD | 6'0
[div style="width: 180px; border-bottom: 1px solid #2d2d2d; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px"]
DARK BROWN CURLS | BLUE EYES
FC: BELLAMY BLAKE [BOB MORLEY]
SLYTHERIN [HOUSE]
DIVERGENT [FACTION]
SON OF NYX [DEMIGOD]
[/td]
[td]
I'LL BE GOOD | JAYMES YOUNG
BROKEN CROWN | MUMFORD & SONS
BARTHOLOMEW | SILENT COMEDY
I'M SO SORRY | IMAGINE DRAGONS
TAKE ME TO CHURCH | HOZIER
COME WITH ME NOW | KONGOS
ICARUS | BASTILLE
PRAY FOR ME | KENDRICK LAMAR
SHORT PLAYLIST
[/td]
[td]
LINKS
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][div style="width: 600px; margin-left: auto; margin-top: -5px; margin-right: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #f7f7f7; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: right"]© MADI, HIDDEN SCROLLING

Re: ✧ ANOTHER BAD POEM — BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS: apprentice of tbd - MADI - 03-18-2018

[shadow=#121212,left]BASTILLEPRISONER.[/shadow]

[size=10px][color=#121212]I'VE WASTED TIME, I'VE WASTED BREATH, I THINK I'VE THOUGHT MYSELF TO DEATH!

bastillepaw is the young starstruck guardian of the ascendants. he is the reincarnation of three toms, and has impeccable control over most of his powers. bastille is level-headed, sarcastic, and learning compassion, but sometimes he can be apathetic and negative.

[shadow=#121212,left][size=16pt][color=#a25367]GENERAL.
[/shadow]

⌈ name ⌋ bastillekit - bastillepaw - bastilleprisoner.
⌈ name reason ⌋ frenchpaw loved international things and history. thus, she gave all of her children either location names or historical reference. as her firstborn, she named him 'bastille' because the story of the bastille prison during the french revolution was one of her favorites. he will gain the name 'prisoner' as a reflection of his struggles with his many souls and pasts. it is also a reference to "a tale of two cities".
⌈ surnames ⌋ aurelius.
⌈ nicknames ⌋ bastille, bast.
⌈ tags ⌋ #bastbby.

⌈ gender ⌋ male.
⌈ sexuality ⌋ demisexual.
⌈ status ⌋ single.

⌈ age ⌋ nine months.
⌈ birth date ⌋ 5.20.18.
⌈ zodiac ⌋ gemini.
⌈ generation ⌋ 7th gen (frenchpaw's side).
⌈ origin ⌋ reincarnation of echo of death's call, zaniel bellator, pollutedsoul.

⌈ alliance ⌋ the ascendants.
⌈ past alliances ⌋ none.
⌈ rank ⌋ starstruck guardian [shp].
⌈ past ranks ⌋ kit, fireball.

[shadow=#121212,left]APPEARANCE.[/shadow]

⌈ species ⌋ domestic cat.
⌈ coloring ⌋ grey bengal with white paws.
⌈ fur length ⌋ short-hair.
⌈ eye color ⌋ light blue.
⌈ build ⌋ lithe, slim muscle structure as opposed to bulky.
⌈ markings ⌋ scar in the form of three parallel lines on his right shoulder.
⌈ accessories ⌋ wears a french coin from 1789 on a chain (front & back); used to be frenchpaw's.

⌈ detailed ⌋ wip.

[shadow=#121212,left]PERSONA.[/shadow]

⌈ personality type ⌋ intj.
⌈ short and sweet ⌋ reserved and apathetic, sarcastic and humored, learning compassion and trying to be a better person than his past lives, wants to be a good guy but believes he's not, loyal and protective, moody and unstable, logical and strategic, calm and level-headed (on good days), mysterious and brooding (sometimes).

⌈ likes ⌋ good humor, intelligence, feeling of belonging, feeling successful, springtime, learning, horses.
⌈ dislikes ⌋ seeing clanmates harmed, the obnoxious and noisy, ignorance, feeling out of control, the exiles.
⌈ strengths ⌋ controlling his various powers, body language and reading people (psychology), speaking, strategy, keeping calm and rational.
⌈ weaknesses ⌋ can be pessimistic or negative, believes in his own ultimate destiny to fail, awkward at social interaction and manners because he's still learning to be nice, gets flustered when he feels like his attempts at kindness sound weird.

⌈ detailed ⌋ wip.

⌈ hobbies ⌋ runs an underground memory manipulation business, found here.
⌈ aus trivia ⌋ slytherin (house), divergent (faction), son of nyx (demigod).

[shadow=#121212,left]RELATIONS.[/shadow]

⌈ parents ⌋ frenchpaw x unknown.
⌈ grandparents ⌋ unknown.
⌈ siblings ⌋ unknown.
⌈ aunts + uncles ⌋ unknown.

⌈ friends ⌋ tbd.
⌈ enemies ⌋ none.
⌈ significant other ⌋ none.
⌈ mentor ⌋ tbd.
⌈ apprentice ⌋ none.

[shadow=#121212,left]OTHER INFO.[/shadow]

⌈ powers ⌋ clairvoyance, shapeshifting, invisibility, memory manipulation, telepathy, elemental powers, conjuration, glows black sometimes.
⌈ bodies ⌋ domestic cat, jackal.

⌈ souls + past lives ⌋ echo of death's call, zaniel bellator, pollutedsoul.
⌈ soul fragments ⌋ grimmkit bellator resurgam (gained memories and powers).

⌈ face-claim ⌋ bellamy blake (aka, bob morley).
⌈ inspirations ⌋ sydney carton (a tale of two cities), bellamy blake (the 100).

[shadow=#121212,left]HISTORY AND DATES.[/shadow]

⌈ 6.10.14 ⌋ birth.

⌈ brief history ⌋ frenchpaw died giving birth, so bastille and his siblings were left on their own in a water-front clan. at three months, bastille left to wander and try to sort of the issues he had with his past lives. after living as a nomad and gaining better control, he returned to his mother's clan at nine months old. feeling alienated and out of touch with these people who once knew his mother, bastille left and went to find a new home elsewhere.

⌈ echo of death's call ⌋ echo was the tom of many names and many places. he had been known as echo, death, echo of death, reaper, death's call, owl, and death's echo before he finally adopted his last and final name at the tribe of rushing water: echo of death's call.
once upon a time there was a dead she-cat, and the kit who killed her. not purposely, of course, but his birth was to much for her frail body, and she was dead before he even took his first breath. and that was how the loner found him; a tiny bundle suckling from the lifeless queen in a pool of blood. right then and there, the tom was named echo, for the loner called him the "echo of the dead".
promptly delivered to a kittypet with stillborn kits, he was cared for there, never knowing the loner who brought him but hearing stories about him. the name 'echo' fell away as soon the neighboring cats began to call him death; the kitten who was born to the dead, and who stole the dead's place in life. now, his kittypet mother - jess, he learned was her name as soon as he was old enough to speak - was a sweet she-cat, but wary and suspicious of the tom all the same. He often heard her whispering with her friends, claiming that he even smelled like death.
a strapping four moons old, he began to understand why the other kits never came near, why the queens stared. furious with their shunning, he bid them all farewell and left without a backwards glance. not that he got very far alone, of course. not even two sunrises after his departure, he found himself in the care a loner known as demitri. An odd tom, curt and not at all the father-figure type. he taught death how to hunt and fight, and let him stay at his den, but did nothing more.
two moons later, he was a loner himself, demitri long gone. known as reaper now, he lived among a band of rogues who he had just joined. they focused on fighting, and most of them got a kick out of teaching him new moves and ways to make his small body useful. it was a good life, until the night his denmate wound up dead. laying just a few nests away from reaper, the dead she-cat had gotten her throat slit, and of course they deemed him guilty. though he had nothing to do with it, he was sent away away and soon found himself wandering the forest near the clans.
but death and fighting was just as common here as it was in the twoleg place, and he found himself sticking to the outskirts. he merely ran into patrols and challengers, and was chased away again and again, so he made his way back to the city. he stayed with many more cats, spoke with millions - in the section nearest the trees, they had heard about him. they called him many things - owl, echo of death, death's call, owl's cry, all mixed in with his past names. he stayed a while, dealing with the stories and stares, slowly developing a nasty attitude and training himself to be a better fighter.
later, after many moons of travels and training with various different groups, echo ended up in a tribe's territory. there he met the guard, dawn, and was soon persuaded by her to join the tribe. he took the name echo of death's call and started training as a prey-hunter, though he really only liked dawn and the current leader, wild berry.
then, wild berry disappeared and her healer to-be, indigo, stepped up. echo was grieving dawn, who had drowned in the river, and he blamed indigo for not doing more to try to save her. he was horribly rude to indigo, but she met his challenges openly. they had a hate-hate relationship going on, and she was constantly threatening to exile him. at the stealth-walker competition, however, echo managed to impress her - and she managed to impress him, earning his respect. they were still rather hostile, though, and indigo ended up punishing him by assigning him - a new stealth-walker - as her personal bodyguard.
as they spent more time together, their hate-hate relationship started to develop into more of a love-hate one. they were now allies against a tribe they tended to hate together. indigo was raped during this time, and she grew more angry and vicious around the kit's birthing. she introduced extremely anti- new laws and was typically rude to the kits who weren't her favorites. as echo continued to serve as their bodyguard (and godfather of sorts), he started to grow more attached to indi and one of the kits, hidden.
however, indigo soon disappeared and echo abandoned the tribe to go searching for her. moons later he returned, unsuccessful and angry, wishing to see the new leader - hidden. he was sent away before he could ever speak to her, though, and later drowned in the same river that had stolen dawn.

⌈ pollutedsoul ⌋ wip.

⌈ zaniel bellator ⌋ wip.

⌈ grimmkit ⌋ wip.

[shadow=#121212,left]PLAYLIST AND QUOTES.[/shadow]

⌈ playlist ⌋ playlist will reflect bastille, any of his past lives, or general vibes that remind me of him.
♦ i'm so sorry - imagine dragons
♦ come with me now - kongos
♦ ain't no rest for the wicked - cage the elephant
♦ time is running out - muse
♦ down - thousand foot krutch
♦ the end is where we begin - thousand foot krutch
♦ immortals - fall out boy
♦ centuries - fall out boy
♦ things we lost in the fire - bastille

⌈ quotes ⌋ quotes generally don't reflect bastille's opinions or thoughts, but usually just things that remind me of him or have a similar vibe.
♦ "there is no greater hell / than a mind that is not your own" (original)
♦ "once upon a time / i sold my soul for a nickel and a dime" (original)
♦ "to escape death once is to be lucky / to escape death twice is to be cheating" (original)
♦ "death is a function of the mind" (as i lay dying)
♦ "with what a sudden mastery you kindled me, heap of ashes that i am, into fire" (a tale of two cities)

Re: ✧ ANOTHER BAD POEM — BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS: apprentice of tbd - MADI - 03-18-2018

[shadow=#121212,left]ART DUMP.[/shadow]

[size=10px][color=#121212]ART FROM FRIENDS & SHOPS!

Request info: Bastille is a lithe grey bengal with white paws and light blue eyes. He wears a french coin necklace (front & back) and has a scar of three parallel lines on his right shoulder. Often smirking, has proud posture.

[align=center][Hover for credits]

[Image: VnGK9gR.png]
[Image: 2413t5e.png]

[Image: 804953ba-2fb2-11e8-aa7b-238d08da698f.gif]

BATMAN (@miithers):

BELLAMY GIFS:
MIITHERS HAZILLE STASH: