Beasts of Beyond
the little ships [...] white's tags - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: the little ships [...] white's tags (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

the little ships [...] white's tags - galexiux - 05-30-2018

save encase i wanna make a table of contents one day

Re: the little ships [...] white's tags - galexiux - 05-31-2018

⚠ C\:Wake_up > My_Love ⚠

INFO::
⚠ Whitenoise │ "white" │ ??? [they/them]
⚠ 14 years │ ages real time
⚠ the ascendants
⚠ local tv cat

Physical::
⚠ lanky ⚠ ungraceful ⚠ klutzy ⚠ slow ⚠ observant ⚠
⚠ Domestic Feline [Tuxedo] [Image: IRWQ7hP.png] [ ref ]
-- The first thing about Whitenoise people should notice is the large monitor box attached to their head. It seems to be surgically attached and, with a close eye, thin wires can be seen sprouting out of the bottom, dug into the tuxedo's skin. They seem perfectly happy and healthy despite their strange predicament, though all that extra weight lead to them having a weak and weary spine.

White's monitor appears to be attached to their thoughts and emotions. Various diagrams and pictures will appear on their screen as they speak and listen to conversations around them. They have a few idle animations they cycle through if bored or disinterested. They seem to have a small camera which they see out of, though it is not exactly known where it is located. They also have a small handful of dials and switches on their face which can either manually flip through "channels" they can broadcast: various memories, thoughts and dreams. They don't seem to like anyone touching them. Along with that, White has switches for color, hue, and saturation. Everything needed for your average TV set.

Despite their physical condition, White is not a robot. They're a cyborg: A living creature "enhanced" by robotics in a freak experiment. They were not born this way nor created this way. The screen can be removed, but they feel safer with it. You wouldn't want to make them cry, no?

-- Injuries: permanently weak/injured spine

Personality::
⚠  aloof ⚠  nervous ⚠  curious ⚠  elated ⚠  naive ⚠
⚠  White is a naturally happy but nervous creature. They are constantly teetering on the edge of happiness and exploring the world around them and a nervous wreck that is afraid to touch anything. White often experiences sensory overload in stressful and loud situations and heavily prefers smaller, gentler things. They enjoy little things like counting flower petals and watching the clouds roll by.

Their physical appearance effects both how they move and interact. White's voice always sounds scratchy, as it it was coming out of an old stereo. It can make it hard to understand them sometimes, and they often repeat them self due to this. They're known for making a various number of computer noises as well, like a dial up noise when confused and a windows start up noise when waking up or rebooting.

⚠  hufflepuff │ INFP │ gentle nature │ steel / fairy type
⚠  makes lots of noise
⚠  often a bit klutzy on their feet
⚠  doesn't like talking about their past
⚠  Belongings:
-- n/a

relationships::
npc x npc
⚠  unknown family
⚠  demiromantic asexual
⚠  not looking for love
⚠  ½ ⅓  ¼  ⅕  ⅙ ⅚ ⅐ ⅛ ⅑ ⅒ squaD GOALS

combat::
⚠  does not fight
⚠  known to run away
⚠  easy physical // hard mental

extra::
⚠  WARNING: White's pen knows absolutely nothing about programing and computers. I do all the research I can but even I am just a teenager on the internet trying to have fun. If I represent something wrong, please PM me with a simple correction. I'd appreciate it. Thanks c: