Beasts of Beyond
HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! (/showthread.php?tid=1679)

Pages: 1 2

HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Elumina - 05-30-2018

And welcome to my introduction! This one is gonna be more of a meet me than my discord intro, but I promise I won't be too all over the place hopefully.

So as I said back there my name's Novaline, though I go by Nova as well. I use she/her pronouns and I've been rping for about four years now, minus my year break I took due to real-life problems. I love watching Supernatural, Sherlock, The Good Witch, Voltron and basically almost any old Disney animated movie along with some of their live action remakes. I also actively watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Crankgameplays, RiskRim and a few other gaming youtubers. Game-wise I love a good story and some horror, though I'm a pansy and have to have someone in the room or on call with me for that. I'm getting closer with my little sister and she loves Roblox so don't be surprised if you hear me talking about it, I play with her a lot to keep her safe.

I currently own two cats, Felix and Foxy, respectively four and 13 years of age. We love them both very much.

So far I have two basic ideas for characters, both in the Animal section, a very active declawed climber named Felix (based off my own kitty who we rescued), and a pitbull mamma who adopts any child who lets her or needs it. Very basic ideas at the moment but until June 7th I will not be able to actively roleplay on site due to school. Afterwards I'll be free at last! Though I will be going to California on June 16th, and staying there for 24 days so activity might be spotty since I'll be happily visiting my home after 11 years of not seeing its wonderful, beautiful shores.

I guess you can uh, ask me questions if you want?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - raiden - 05-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;letter-spacing:0.5px;"]bonjour et bienvenue !!
aaannnddd that's all the french i know relevant to this situation. i'm still learning lel

it's nice to meet you, nova~ if you have any questions, feel free to send them my way c:
also, hell yeah voltron, spn, sherlock, mark, jack, ethan, old disney movies, playing the same game as your younger sibling to make sure they're safe bc i did the same for my younger brother, your two cats cos i have two cats and your two characters. i can definitely get behind these things, A++++

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Elumina - 05-30-2018

Ah merci mon chérie! I'll remember that and it seems we'll have a bit to talk about down the line.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - raiden - 05-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;letter-spacing:0.5px;"]mmm seems so -u-

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Kicksie - 05-30-2018

hello there, nova!! i'm kicksie, one of the mods here c:
ayeee i too love those disney movies <33

also your character ideas sound so adorable?? i love them already ahhh
especially the one you based off your real kitty! :0

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Elumina - 05-31-2018

I remember you Kicksie, and little Ivylee too. And thanks, that's how most of my characters end up if I'm not plotting with Orion. Theeeen they kinda sometimes end up evil little babs.

Felix is looking to be dropped off in the Typhoon since he loves jumping into high places in real life, so I guess I'll see you there!

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - dreamiplier - 05-31-2018

tfw your posting template isn't working for some reason so you have to go copy & paste it

hey, nova!! i'm dream, you probably don't know me oops lmao
and you like mark & ethan?? god fucking bless those are my boys, i love them so much
and those character ideas are cute!! and that's really super cute that you wanna base one of your cat, i did that once with my dog lmao. i've never had an original character idea like in my life so i look up to y'all that can do it honestly

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Kicksie - 05-31-2018

omg you remember my bby ivylee?? :0 sweet!!

ok just don’t plot with orion then and keep the characters cute and not evil yup

ah, can’t wait to roleplay with you in typhoon! i’m putting a character there soon as well c:

lol yeah dreamy, templates list doesn’t show up in the welcoming board for some reason

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - Elumina - 05-31-2018

Actually I know you too Dreamy! And yes I love my color boys theyre so sweet. Ive done original ish ideas before? But i thought having a base after my hiatus would be easier to get in the swing of things

Oof well we might have one evil bab. Orion and i were always p good at that, though i liked playing the sidekick

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY, my name is Novaline! - dreamiplier - 05-31-2018

shakes fists
i need my template for my aesthetic

gasps i'm known?? that's kinda weird for me lmaooooo
i've honestly been thinking about making a markiplier character since i love him so much, and i noticed your title right away and ngl i thought of mark instantly

i've had like,,, two original ideas and that's it
my characters right now are kinda original but kinda based off people so

no keep the babes pure we must save them from orion or else he'll destroy them uoewdbesrcd