Beasts of Beyond
nothing to lose ;; cronas' storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: nothing to lose ;; cronas' storage (/showthread.php?tid=1670)

nothing to lose ;; cronas' storage - purgatory - 05-30-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]navigation
. detailed biography
. tags
. history
. awards and titles
. art and graphics
. playlist
. possible plots
. relationship tracker
. belongings and powers
. quotes

• biography - purgatory - 05-30-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]reserved for biography

• tags - purgatory - 05-30-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]basics
— fracturedkit roux ;; introduces themselves as "cronas" ;; they don't understand the purpose of nicknames but they are welcomed regardless
— non-binary ;; gender neutral pronouns ;; they, them, theirs ;; dmab
— six months ;; june eighth ;; ages realistically
— the typhoon
. ex-privateer
. no former allegiances
appearance
— dom. feline [birth / main / javanese cat] ;; mental health: 100% ;; physical health: 100% ;; ref.
. fract has a small, lithe form that looks like they could be blown away by the wind at any given moment. they aren't frail, though they do lack in the muscle department; taking on both a masculine and feminine appearance. short off-white fur with dark grey points, their small paws are a darker shade of grey and faded grey stripes - being the same colour as their paws - are present both around their legs and tail. a dark stripe that is also the same color as their paws, start from the top of their head and trail down their spine to the tip of their long, thick tail. despite their short fur, it can be observed that the fur on their tail, chest and sides of their face is longer, arguably giving them a regal look. the insides of their large, pointed ears are a light pink hue, the same colour as their nose and pads. they have a pair of small, thin and slightly curved grey lines right below each eye just above their cheekbone as well as a pair of grey lines (the same size and width as the ones below) on their forehead, just above their eyes. to finished off, a pair of unnatural, very light crystal blue eyes.
personality
— mbti ;; archtype ;; trope ;; trope ;; trope
. Fract has a personality that is very easy to get agitated and annoyed with. Understand, they don't do this for shits and giggles and honestly doesn't have a strong grasp on their nor others emotions yet. They're a blank slate of sorts, having little to no experience when it comes to others and how to socialize properly. Because of their inexperience, they lack empathy and compassion when it is sometimes needed the most. They don't understand a lot of things actually and has to ask how certain events make individuals feel due to them not knowing the proper way to react to the specific situation. Also because they lack emotion and the ability to process it, it also means they don't have to worry about making decisions or judgments based on their emotions. On a more frightening note, because they don't know how to process their emotions, capturing, killing and torturing would come as second nature if someone had told them it is alright to do so. Their blank expression conceals the little emotions they do feel (it's boiled down to three: positive, neutral or negative. How they precisely make them feel is where they start having trouble). But on a less sociopathic note, Fract is very dependent on those they meet and don't instantly drive away because of their nature to be incomprehensible. Their speech and inability to express themselves efficiently is odd to them as well but despite these differences, they are just like any other creature that is trying their hardest to get adjusted to the world. They'd ask a lot of questions as a child would and do their best to understand what goes on around them. With the proper guidance, Fract can and will grow into a knowledgeable young adult though with a rough liftoff, a smooth landing.
. positive traits developing
. neutral traits include being adaptive, obedient, curious, reliant, just and patient
. negative traits developing
relationships
— [g1] unknown xx unknown
. created, not born
  - awoke one day and went with it
  - actually genetically modified (test tube bby :c) though because the scientists working on them got found out, they quickly tossed out all the evidence (including fract) before they could finish
. no siblings
. adopted by vanessa
— children: x
— friends: x
— enemies: x
— trusts: x
— demi-panromantic ;; demi-pansexual
. single
. no past relationships
. not actively looking
. difficult to impress
— ½ __
— relations: roux (adopted)
interaction
— no powers
— physically easy ;; mentally easy ;; will not start unnecessary fights ;; won't end fights
— open to minor injuries and plotting ;; closed to death, maim, torture and major injuries
— attack in slateblue ;; can powerplay nonviolent/peaceful acts
miscellaneous
— fond of every shade and hue of blue
— glitches every so often (stuttering, limbs locking up, on rare occasions, short attention span)
— fond of various foods; never turns down the option for food
— absolutely terrible sense of time
— speaks in third person; refers to others in third person as well even if speaking to them directly
- ex. "it is not like you could avoid it" -> "it is not like [name] could avoid it"
— thinks everyone is a weird looking cat
— has both male and female reproductive organs
  - can conceive and get another pregnant
— always ic opinions <3

** updated twenty-ninth of july

• history - purgatory - 06-12-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]- joined the typhoon
- was adopted by vanessa (mother)
- promoted to striker(shp) [6.18]
- promoted to privateer(hp) [7.01]

• awards and titles - purgatory - 06-12-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]- won most unique character [choice awards / typhoon]

• art and graphics - purgatory - 06-12-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]- art
by me:
by me ;; hooman vers. ;; sketch, no colour:
by galexiux:
by me:
by ririchiyo <33333 thnx bby:
- graphics
aesthetic board by cheets:

• playlist - purgatory - 06-12-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]• some night - f.u.n
" some nights, i stay up cashing in my bad luck / some nights, i call it a draw / some nights, i wish that my lips could build a castle / some nights, i wish they'd just fall off / but i still wake up, i still see your ghost / oh lord, i'm still not sure what i stand for / what do i stand for? / what do i stand for? / most nights, i don't know anymore "
• somewhere i belong - linkin park
" i wanna heal, i wanna feel / what i thought was never real / i wanna let go of the pain i've felt so long (erase all the pain 'til it's gone) / i wanna heal, i wanna feel / like i'm close to something real / i wanna find something i've wanted all along / somewhere i belong "
• i am machine - three days grace
" i am machine, i never sleep, i keep my eyes wide open / i am machine, a part of me wishes i can just feel something / i am machine i never sleep until i fix what’s broken / i am machine a part of me wishes i can just feel something "
• you’re not my kind - five finger death punch
" here we go again / life turns another corner / no way around it / i was born to fall behind / here i go again / life makes another loner / no way around it / you will never be my kind / you’re not my kind "
• chasing cars - snow patrol
( the entire song )
• over my head (cable car) - the fray
( the entire song )
• boulevard of broken dreams - green day
" my shadow's the only one that walks beside me / my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating / sometimes i wish someone out there will find me / 'til then i walk alone "

• possible plots - purgatory - 06-12-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]• +1 friend!
. have cronas get close to someone ya nerd. they deserve at least one constant thing in their life aside from themselves. granted, it may take a while but get it done nonetheless.
• have cronas take a life??
. they really don't have a moral compass. it would be interesting to see how they would react to first learning about death then actually killing someone. maybe they did it in order to survive (self-defense), they were just curious or maybe (and more unnerving) they did it to hopefully feel something.
• forced to feel
. have them tortured?? i think it would be interesting to put them on the spot and force them to react in a negative way. this in turn could shape their personality. who knows??

in motion
• fractured time
. when they turn six months, they'll exhibit all the extra quirks i never really got to explore when they were a kitten (powers manifest, stuttering, short attention span, minor memory loss, shitty sense of time, joints locking up every so often). their apprenticeship will be a sort of milestone for all these fun things.

• relationship tracker - purgatory - 06-12-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]• vanessa
[6.12] vanessa is probably the only individual cronas feels anything towards. granted, it's not a strong, definite feeling, but it's a feeling nonetheless. and coming from someone who doesn't feel anything to begin with, this is quite exceptional. they have also spent the most time with her and although she isn't placed in a higher light than others, she is the first person they would go to with questions or should anything be on their mind.

• argus
[8/4] argus has a mysterious air around them that cronas doesn't understand. they're still trying to figure them out.

• captainpaw
[8/4] cap is an energetic tom that cronas isn't sure how to handle. he's kind and considers them a friend (one-sidedly) though they will admit he possesses knowledge that they don't know. they're not sure about the 'friend' part but they're willing to listen to anything he says for the sake of learning something.

• kazumi

Re: nothing to lose ;; cronas' storage - purgatory - 07-23-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color:;border:;width:55%;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:tahoma;color:#5c5c5c;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:13px"]• belongings
- a burnt flower crown with white petals

• powers
- intangibility (undiscovered)
✰✰✰✰✰
- invisibility (undiscovered)
✰✰✰✰✰
- teleportation (undiscovered)
✰✰✰✰✰

**million dollar idea:
- intangibility makes them glitch out in trees and other obstacles (they get stuck in surfaces like how a game glitches)
- invisibility is also like a glitch to where various body parts are invisible (ie. walking around with only two legs, being a floating head or body with no head, having only one ear etc)
- with the help of locking up joints and teleportation, they could literally glitch then teleport elsewhere, much like in a video game. bonus if a limb is missing due to invisibility. bonus bonus if they teleport into a base of a tree and gets stuck in it due to intangibility