Beasts of Beyond
SEPIA-TONED LOVING — pierce - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: SEPIA-TONED LOVING — pierce (/showthread.php?tid=167)

SEPIA-TONED LOVING — pierce - PIERCE - 03-18-2018

tags
history & important threads
playlist
artwork
home description

Re: SEPIA-TONED LOVING — tags - PIERCE - 03-18-2018

[size=12pt]GENERAL (UPDATED 12/08)
Pierce Parker
Male/masculine (he/him)
Physically, spiritually, and mentally 25 months old
Ages at roleplayer's discretion (semi-realistically)
Member of the Ascendants
Born June 14th, 2016
Created November 24th, 2016

[size=12pt]PHYSICAL
Male serval | Birth/main | Current - Voice claim | Usually very softly spoken
Pierce is your average sized male serval, a bit muscular from months of hard work and fighting, though his muscles are lean, giving him a strong though thin appearance. He is of  typical serval colouring (sandy fur with black speckles), and has bright amber, almost honey-toned eyes. He is quite light on his paws, and can move rather quietly and quickly if need be, being built for stealth and speed.
  He carries a plain brown leather satchel, which he mostly uses for holding his art supplies such as pencils, his sketchbook, and some materials for painting, though snacks, bottles of water, and even scarves can often be found in it at times. He also, on occasion, wears a blue bandana either around his neck or his wrist, which belonged to his sister, who is presumed dead. When he’s not wearing it, it’s in his satchel. Sometimes, he can be found in either a yellow scarf made from a thin fabric, or a knitted red one, both gifts he received from old friends. Not only does Pierce wear these accessories for convenience and comfort, but he wears them out of insecurity of the many scars that litter his body.
His left shoulder is branded with the initials "P.C", but he has no memory of what it stands for. He also has a few scars across his chest and shoulders from knives/claws, though the most noticeable out of these is a row of clawmarks on his cheek, which he received in a spar with an old clanmate. His right leg also has two large scars running down it from the fangs of an enemy in a battle.

Female serval |  No injuries | Voice higher in pitch, though quite similar to his usual one
In this body, Pierce looks nearly the same with his slender build, his fur the same pattern, though this body is free of any scarring and the eyes are an emerald green instead of their usual warm golden-brown. His face is a bit rounder, softer, and he stands a couple inches shorter. He has a bit more of a belly in this body, as this was the one he carried and gave birth to his children in. He still wears all of the same accessories.

[size=12pt]PERSONALITY & IMPORTANT FACTS
  INFP-T | The Mediator
Neutral Good
Hufflepuff
Artist - interested mainly in painting, though also sketches/draws when he can.
Adores reading - taught how to read by Riddlersgame
Recently picked up poetry, not really good at it but still writes a ton of love poems
Suffers from PTSD (possibly complex ??)
Intelligent | Polite  |  Curious |  Friendly  |  Quiet  |  Humble
Protective |  Loyal |  Thoughtful |  Emotional |  Affectionate |  Passionate |  Compassionate
Insecure |  Awkward |  Envious |  Clingy |  Untrusting

[size=12pt]RELATIONSHIPS
First generation NPC xx NPC
Father to Clementine Parker
☁ Ships and pairings - ½ of nothing
Single | Homoromantic and homosexual | Conflicting feelings for an ex-lover | Polyamorous (undiscovered)
-----  Pierce is a hopeless romantic - he's a sucker for anything cute/romantic in a relationship and loves passionately & unconditionally

[size=12pt]INTERACTION
Medium physically & mentally - not particularly athletic or strong, but has good technique & trained well
Trained by Riddlersgame |  Does not typically start fights | Will try to "talk it out" before fighting back
Attack in  underline #D79B16
Can powerplay peaceful/non-violent actions
No maim or kill (DM for capture)
☁ Powers - Shapeshifting & flower steps

[/size]

Re: SEPIA-TONED LOVING — history - PIERCE - 05-12-2018

HISTORY (wip)
FULL HISTORY:
[align=center][color=#D79B16][font=times new roman]IMPORTANT EVENTS

Re: SEPIA-TONED LOVING — playlist - PIERCE - 06-07-2018

[align=center]PLAYLIST
[div style="height: 600px; width: 450px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify;"][font=timesnewroman][color=white]Here Comes The Sun | The Beatles
Here comes the sun / And I say it's all right / Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces / Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Poprocks and Coke | Green Day
Wherever you go / You know I'll be there / If you go far, you know I'll be there / I'll go anywhere, so I'll see you there / I don't care if you don't mind / I'll be there not far behind / I will dare / Keep in mind / I'll be there for you

Whistle For The Choir | The Fratellis
Well it's a big big city and it's always the same / Can never be too pretty, tell me your name / Is it out of line if I was to be bold and say "Would you be mine"? / So if you're lonely why'd you say you're not lonely?

Father And Son | Cat Stevens
It's not time to make a change / Just relax, take it easy / You're still young, that's your fault / There's so much you have to know / I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy / To be calm when you've found something going on / But take your time, think a lot / Why, think of everything you've got / For you will still be here tomorrow / But your dreams may not

Last Night on Earth | Green Day
I text a postcard, sent to you / Did it go through? / Sending all my love to you / You are the moonlight of my life / Every night / Giving all my love to you / My beating heart belongs to you / I walked for miles 'til I found you / I'm here to honor you / If I lose everything in the fire / I'm sending all my love to you / With every breath that I am worth / Here on Earth / So if you dare to second guess / You can rest / Assured that all my love's for you

A Little Irony | Tom Milsom
Time should stop moving / And never go beyond today / If we can find a way to stop / The world would be okay / Do you wanna know a little irony about me? / I don’t know if I should share this little irony about me / But it’s funny / Cause my heart has started beating / It never has before today / It must be something in the way she looks at me

Earth Angel | Marvin Berry & The Starlighters
Earth angel, Earth angel, will you be mine? / My darling dear, love you all the time / I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you / Love you for ever, and ever more / I fell for you, and I knew / The vision of your love's loveliness

Better Together | Jack Johnson
There is no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard / No song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart / Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart / It's always better when we're together / Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together

Upside Down | Jack Johnson
Who's to say / What's impossible / I want to turn the whole thing upside down / I'll find the things they say just can't be found / I'll share this love I find with everyone / I don't want this feeling to go away / Who's to say / I can't do everything / Well I can try

Ordinary World | Green Day
Where can I find the city of shining light / In an ordinary world? / How can I leave a buried treasure behind / In an ordinary world? / What would you wish if you saw a shooting star / In an ordinary world? / I'd walk to the end of the earth and afar / In an ordinary world / Baby, I don't have much / But what we have is more than enough

Honeybee | Steam Powered Giraffe
You didn't have to look my way / Your eyes still haunt me to this day / But you did / Cause I don't want to live my life alone / Well I was waiting for you all my life / You didn't have to smile at me / Your grin's the sweetest that I've ever seen / Set me free, my honeybee

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head | BJ Thomas
Raindrops are falling on my head / And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed / Nothing seems to fit / But there's one thing I know / The blues they send to meet me / Won't defeat me / It won't be long 'till happiness steps up to greet me / Because I'm free / Nothing's worrying me

We're Going To Be Friends | The White Stripes
Walk with me, Suzy Lee / Through the park and by the tree / We will rest upon the ground / And look at all the bugs we found / I can tell that we are gonna be friends / Tonight I'll dream while I'm in bed / When silly thoughts go through my head / About the bugs and alphabet / And when I wake tomorrow I'll bet / That you and I will walk together again

Restless Heart Syndrome | Green Day
I've got a really bad disease / It's got me begging on my hands and knees / Somebody take the pain away / It's like an ulcer bleeding in my brain / So, send me to the pharmacy / So I can lose my memory / I'm a victim of my symptom / I am my own worst enemy

Cigarette Daydreams | Cage The Elephant
Did you stand there all alone? / Oh I cannot explain what's going down / I can see you standing next to me / In and out, somewhere else right now / Close your eyes, so afraid / Hide behind that baby face / You were only seventeen / So sweet with a mean streak / Nearly brought me to my knees

Redundant | Green Day
We're living in repetition / Content in the same old shtick again / Now I cannot speak, I've lost my voice / I'm speechless and redundant / 'Cause I love you's not enough / I'm lost for words / Went full circle 'til I'm nauseous / Taken for granted now / Now I waste it, faked it, ate it, now I hate it

Halo | Cage The Elephant
Every time I get away you find a way to reel me back in / Tell me that you love me, hold me tight so we can always be friends / Why does it take so long? / Why does it feel so wrong? / Knew I couldn't help myself / I had to lay low / So I couldn't help myself / I lost my halo / Take me by the hand and / Still remember all the good times we had / I remember how you took my favourite knife / And sticked under my skin / I swear I've said it before, and I say it again / Every time I get away you find a way back under my skin

Rain Clouds | The Arcadian Wild
I’m being followed by the rain clouds / My clothes are soaking up the pain that keeps pouring down / Too much more and I may drown / I’m being followed by the night sky / It stole away my sight, it seems I have lost my way / I need someone to be my guide / Listen to my voice / Close your frightened eyes / Hide behind my love for you / ‘Cause fear’s only a choice, one that we all must make someday / So know you’re not alone in this / I’m being shadowed by my past, reminding me of what I was and what I could become / My sins should stay where they belong

Still Breathing | Green Day
I'm like a soldier coming home for the first time / I dodged a bullet and I walked across a landmine / Oh, I'm still alive / Am I bleeding from the storm? / Cause I'm still breathing on my own / My head's above the rain and roses / Making my way away / My way to you / Are you scared to death to live? / I've been running all my life / Just to find a home that's for the restless, and the truth that's in the message

QB Blitz | Weezer
All of my conversations die a painful death / It's hard to make real friends / My friends have lots of friends / I don't hang out enough / Take drugs and learn to love / I'll be missing you like oxygen / I wanna have the feeling someone's in love with me

Endless Bummer | Weezer
I just want this summer to end / What's the point of trying to pretend? / I'm all alone at night / Dreamin' about my life / She was too fast for me / Sometimes I feel like I'm a ghost / Changing into street clothes in a tent / My heart is so landlocked / It's just like a curse, you see, this bummed out feeling that she's over me

You Are My Sunshine | Jasmine Thompson
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms /  But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken, so I hung my head and I cried / You are my sunshine, my only sunshine / You make me happy when skies are gray / You'll never know dear, how much I love you / Please don't take my sunshine away

Art School Wannabe | Sorority Noise
Wiping my eyes of sleep / Drinking yesterday morning's coffee / Slam my head against the wall / Put the same black jeans on / Wear a hat so you can't see my hair / Maybe I won't die this time / Cause maybe I'll be fine this time / Maybe I'm my own greatest fear / Maybe I'm just scared to admit that / I might not be as dark as I think / Maybe I am not the person that I never wanted to be / I know that I'm not worth your time / You need a change. I'm still the same / You took everything but my name

Scattered | Green Day
I've got some scattered pictures lying on my bedroom floor / Reminds me of the times we shared / Makes me wish that you were here / Now it seems I've forgotten my purpose in this life / Guess I've learned from my mistakes / It's all I've got and I'm giving it up to you / Drag it on and on until my skin is ripped to shreds, leaving myself open wide / Living out a sacrifice / If you got no one and I've got no place to go, would it be alright?

Get Right | Weezer
I've been spending time alone / Thinking 'bout the things that could've been /It's harder on my own / I didn't think it would turn out like this / I tried and tried to get to the truth / But I'm afraid to look / And choosing one means losing all the rest / I know you're out there waiting for me there / But I don't know if I can get right / Raise your candle high / I would never turn my back on you / I'm your tiger burning bright / Even for just a day or two

2004 | Anthony Amorim
I wish it was 2004, I wish my favorite bands were still on tour / And I wish everything wasn't so complicated / Lately, things haven't been the best for me / I know you think it's all in my head / But everyday I'm thinking of ways / For someone to come and take me away / And say "we're going back to 2004" / I never had it all quite figured out / I never really learned what growing up was all about / And I still don't know / / And there are so many things that I wish I could say I've done / They say that time flies when you're having fun / Does time only fly when you're young?

Would You Be So Kind | Dodie
Would you be so kind / As to fall in love with me, you see I'm trying / I know you know that I like you / But that's not enough / So if you will please fall in love / There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share? /  'Cause I like you, but that’s not enough /  So if you will please fall in love with me

6/10 | Dodie
I feel like a six out of ten / I gotta get up early tomorrow again / What goes on behind the words? / Is there pity for the plain girl? / Can you see the panic inside? / I'll close my mouth, I won't say a word / A nod of pity for the plain girl / I know that you don't want me here

Impossible Year | Panic! At The Disco
There's no sunshine / This impossible year / Only black days and sky grey / And clouds full of fear / And storms full of sorrow / That won't disappear / Just typhoons and monsoons / There's no good times / Just a beachfront of bad blood / And a coast that's unclear / All the guests at the party / They're so insincere / They just intrude and exclude / There's no you and me / Only heartache and heartbreak / And gin made of tears

Nine In The Afternoon | Panic! At The Disco
Back to the streets where we began / Feeling as good as lovers can, you know / Well, now we're feeling so good / Into a place, where thoughts can bloom / Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon / And we know that it could be / And we know that it should / And you know that you feel it too

Intertwined | Dodie
You and I / Safe from the world / Though the world will try / Oh, I'm afraid of the things in my brain / But we can stay here / And laugh away the fear / You create a rarity of my genuine smile / I've pinned each and every hope on you / I hope that you don't bleed with me

I Will Be Okay | Mimi
I didn’t ask for much, I just wanted to feel your touch / When your eyes met mine I used to feel butterflies inside / We watched the sunset and watched the clouds slowly pass us by / But you didn’t love me so you chose to say good bye / But it’s okay / I will be okay / You were never mine though I thought we were fine / The pain you left me sinking in is now just faded scars

Jinx | Green Day
I fucked up again, it's all my fault, so turn me around and face the wall / And read me my rights and tell me I am wrong until it gets into my thick skull / A slap on the wrist, a stab in the back / Nail me to the cross and tell me you have won, I lost before I did any wrong / I'm hexed with regrets and bad luck / So keep your distance, it's rubbing off / Or you will be damned to spend your life in hell on Earth with me tangled at your feet / You finally met your nemesis disguised as your fatal long-lost love  / So kiss it goodbye, until death do we part  / You fell for a jinx for crying out loud / I'm a curse hangin' around you

Sign of the Times | Harry Styles
Just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times / You look pretty good down here, but you ain't really good / If we never learn, we been here before / Why are we always stuck and running from the bullets? / Just stop your crying, it'll be alright / They told me that the end is near / We gotta get away from here / Breaking through the atmosphere, and things are pretty good from here / Remember everything will be alright / We can meet again somewhere, somewhere far away from here

Re: SEPIA-TONED LOVING — artwork - PIERCE - 06-15-2018

[align=center]ART
[div style="height: 500px; width: 450px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify;"][font=timesnewroman][color=#D79B16]
@/lala:
@/beatles:
@/tricky:
@/chervani:
@/pax:
@/susitna: