Beasts of Beyond
THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors (/showthread.php?tid=1667)

THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - tristitia - 05-30-2018

THEY COULD BECOME FALSE MEMORIES ✧ Dwarf Star — The Ascendants — tags
Yes. The girl had not come back from her mission. She was supposed to return to the castle hours ago! Where had she gone! Saïx swore, he never could keep a track of the hooded puppet. So, he brought someone along with him. Golden, ruthless eyes focused on the domestic cat. The wolf stood in all of his glory, pure blue with a scar between his eyes and a moon marking on the top of his head. He walked elegantly, with poise, waiting for the Key of Destiny to keep up. And then he sat down on the Borden. His cold gaze scanned the area ahead of him. Humph. So this was an area that those creatures called home? A sneer escaped the Lunar Diviner. Wow, they did not have a true land to call home. He stared at the last true member of the organization. “Come quickly, Roxas. We must find that thing. While it is not worth much, it was still a pain to make. We’re not letting resources go to waste.” He growled, before standing up and howling. And then, he sat back down. “Ascendants! Do you know where the puppet is? It goes by Number Fourteen!”

Man. Someone had to ruin her fun, didn’t they? The cub moved from her hiding spot. Her sapphire gaze flickered between the two, and she rolled her eyes. Of course this would happen. The logistics had to ruin it. She sat down, facing them, saying nothing more than, though quietly, "Hey. I live here now. And besides, I’m not an ‘it’. Get off your high horse."

[member=855]Roxas,[/member]

//open to anyone!! Just note that Roxas is visiting too and Saïx will be an NPC except for a couple threads.
© madi

Re: THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - Margaery - 05-30-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
[color=#b14767]"A puppet?" Echoed Margaery as she arrived. Mild confusion was present in her tone as she looked between Xion - Number Fourteen - and the two unnamed individuals, lips twisting into a frown. She didn't see a puppet that was for sure and wondered vaguely if the pair was only here to stir up trouble. The pregnant vampire had dealt with enough trouble as of late and though she would love to feed on a couple of strangers, she knew that she would first have to understand the situation at its core. [color=#b14767]"Perhaps you'd like to clarify your reason for being here?"

Re: THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - ★ HAZEL - 05-30-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
★  WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
A puppet? Hazel frowned, having overheard the howl from a ways away and immediately wheeled Arion around, urging him in the direction of the foreign sound. The colt hadn't been very happy about it, thinking that it was obvious the noise was from a formidable predator, but Hazel wasn't in the mood to take complaints. She'd essentially said "write your congressmen" and driven the Thoroughbred hard towards the direction of the border, the thundering of his hooves making the ground shudder.

As Arion skidded to a stop, Hazel got a good look at the wolf on the other side of the border. The fur along her spine stood on end, but she wasn't going anywhere. "She's got a name, and it's Xion." The cocoa colored feline stated, voice guarded, eyes flickering towards the cub for a moment.
★ — hazel — "speech" — seven months — the ascendants — tags — ★
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - Character Graveyard. - 05-30-2018

Roxas was not happy about this. He didn't like Saïx at all, but the wolf had forced him to come. He would stand next to the large wolf, his blue-eyes focused on the ground in front of him, until Saïx began speaking. Anger could be seen in his eyes as he glared at the wolf.

"She's not a puppet. Don't call her that." The young male said, attempting to scoot away from Saïx, sending a apologetic frown towards Xion as he did.
tags :: updated 5/28:

Re: THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - tristitia - 05-30-2018

THEY COULD BECOME FALSE MEMORIES ✧ Dwarf Star — The Ascendants — tags
Oh. Here was a somebody. A pregnant one, too. Saïx twitched his nose is disgust. Ugh. Little children just running around, innocent to the world’s faults. He did not like that. At her question, the wolf almost seemed proud to answer it. Placing a paw to his chest, he seemed to gloat, “Yes. A puppet. All I can see is a hooded puppet. And I am here because said puppet did not report its mission to me.” He flared at Xion before another voice called at him. He sneered at the chocolate feline, tail raised in dominance. “No. I will call that pitiful thing whatever I want. How I deal with... Xion is none of your concern.” His voice was laced with malice and then he heard his subordinate speak. Yes... Roxas seemed to had inherited that snarky trait to him. “I will call the it what I wish to. It’s such a shame you cannot see the true appearance, Roxas.” He had to be more careful with Roxas, given his power...

Xion watched as the two defended her. The one who found her near the starpool, and a friend she had made. Granted, she was taller than one of them, but she knew her words did not matter to the wolf. "Yes... Thank you. I am a ‘she,’ not an ‘it.’ Besides, it’s very difficult to report while I am in pain." Her tail flicked back and forth, though her gaze focused on her best friend.

A hollow chuckle escaped the wolf. “Well, I do expect a report. Just don’t break again before you give it this time...”

//Mobile!
© madi

Re: THE THIRTEENTH DILEMMA || o, visitors - BASTILLEPAW - 06-01-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Gods, his head was starting to throb idly, which meant it was time for another shot or three. Bastille made a note of that on his way to this cute little reunion, keeping his distance from Hazel and Arion as he let his cold stare shift over their guest of sorts. He looked fairly unimpressed, and remarked flatly after a moment, "Well, this has been all fine and dandy, but if you're not here to join, fuck off. We don't exactly need strangers harassing our members, thanks, have a truly terrible day, byeee." He sounded bored, though his tone shifted up slightly with sarcasm towards the end.
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS