Beasts of Beyond
friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs (/showthread.php?tid=16431)

friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - Cobra - 07-04-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

LIVINGDEAD X VALE
the story is not one of love in the slightest. as a matter of fact, livingdead felt nothing and vale only slept with her for fun. they were forming an odd friendship when it happened. vale later vanished and now she is stuck alone with cubs she never wanted. then again, vale did not ether.
[div style="background-color: grey; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 480px; max-height: 275px; text-align: justify; border: 1px BORDERCOLOR solid; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; font-size: 20px;"] GENETICS & GENERATION
[div style="background-color: transparent; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 460px; max-height: 400px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: black; font-size: 18px;"] these will be zombie cheetahs. they can have any colors, mutations, and such. vale was a shapeshifting ooze turned cheetah and livingdead is a freshly rotting cheetah by birth.
[div style="background-color: grey; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 480px; max-height: 275px; text-align: justify; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; font-size: 20px;"] THE RULES
[div style="background-color: transparent; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 460px; max-height: 400px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: black; font-size: 18px;"] 1. livingdead will try to be a good mother, but only acts on instinct and not love. so, the kids can be messed up from this fact alone.
2. there is no naming theme, though names referring to the dead are welcomed.
3. mom will have a favorite and will make it obvious, so feel free to have this affect your kid if you do not want the favorite role.
4. have fun with these guys.
[div style="background-color: grey; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 480px; max-height: 275px; text-align: justify; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; font-size: 20px;"] THE SLOTS
[div style="background-color: transparent; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 460px; max-height: 400px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: black; font-size: 18px;"] there will be four slots for this litter.

1. Corpse - Male - SchizophrenicVoid
2. Mordred - AMAB - Dio
3. Name - Gender - Reserved
4. Name - Gender - tba
[div style="background-color: grey; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 480px; max-height: 275px; text-align: justify; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; font-size: 20px;"] THE FORM
[div style="background-color: transparent; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 460px; max-height: 400px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: black; font-size: 18px;"] form is a free for all
[div style="background-color: grey; font-family: times new roman; max-width: 500px; max-height: 275px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; font-size: 20px;"]  zombie cheetahs

teef

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - SchizophrenicVoid - 07-04-2022

Name: Corpse
Appearance: Dark purple cheetah with lighter purple spots and a single horn, one red eye and one blind white eye. Rotting heavily around the face, revealing most of his mouth and part of his skull leading up to his blind eye. He can speak as he still has the muscles around his jaw and throat, but it has given him an extremely deep and gravelly tone.
Personality: Despite not being 'the favourite', Corpse is a surprisingly kind and sweet cat despite his fascination with bones and necromancy. He's used to being feared by those outside of his family, and longs for someone that can look past his appearance. Nonetheless, he's still capable of being quite ruthless and violent, and it's occasionally hard to tell if he's wearing a mask and if so, which persona is false.

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - SirDio - 07-05-2022

Name: Mordred
Gender: amab, possibly will be androgynous later on on life
Appearance: A skinny and frail cheetah with gunmetal Grey fur and golden markings, with the left side of his ribcage exposed. His eyes are a brooding purple color. Spikes line his lower jaw, and two ivory colored horns crown his head. He sports a mane mutation that will grow in as he gets older.
Personality: Mordred, sick and weak at first, would be jealous of his siblings, who can walk about with little issue while he is stuck ar bedrest for the first months of his life. As he gets better, he will become more prideful, knowing he must have survived death. He will also be a scheming little prick, while also trying to climb his way up the ranks.

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - Cobra - 07-05-2022

Accepted!

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - teef - 08-11-2022

trackin as i work on them

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - wifewoof - 08-12-2022

...I have no self control...

I'm still stuck on appearance but everything else I got so far

nightshade:

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - Cobra - 08-14-2022

accepted <3

i will be posting the thread today for the birth and will link it shortly!

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - Night of No Stars - 08-18-2022

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=27424.new#new

born babies

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - wifewoof - 03-05-2023

[member=23336]Cobra[/member] you can re-home my slot <3 I keep getting stuck designing Nightshade and don't have the spare muse for em </3

Re: friends with cubs ;; pitt cheetah cubs - Cobra - 03-05-2023

I understand hun I'll rehome them later on!