Beasts of Beyond
IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies (/showthread.php?tid=1642)

IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies - tristitia - 05-29-2018

THEY COULD BECOME FALSE MEMORIES ✧ Dwarf Star — The Ascendants — tags
Fourteen knew it was something. Something called “Memorial Day,” honoring fallen fighters and soldiers. She also knew that poppies were given to graves to show that their sacrifice was honored— their souls could rest easy. They were with whatever higher power they followed. How peaceful. And most of all, they were remembered.

She wanted to be remembered, too. But she knew it would never happen. But, she would give service to those who gave their all. Finding a small, inconspicuous area, she gently laid poppy flowers down for those who loved mercy more than life, their allies, their countries more than themselves. "I have no other words than thank you," the cub whispered. Besides the flowers were two flags. Italy, and America.
© madi

Re: IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies - Character Graveyard. - 05-29-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna had known it was Memorial Day, so she had lied some wildflowers at Starrynight's grave. A sign of respect for their previous Seraph. He would be missed by all of The Ascendants.

Lunafreya had not seen Thirteen around the group before so she had decided to approach the young cub. "Hi." She said, offering a sweet smile to the young girl. "I'm Lunafreya, but Luna is ok."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies - tristitia - 05-29-2018

THEY COULD BECOME FALSE MEMORIES ✧ Dwarf Star — The Ascendants — tags
Oh, yes. Despite not being here for long, Fourteeb had already heard of the former seraph’s death. Even if she hadn’t heard about it, she would’ve likely figured out anyway. Everyone seemed to be grief-stricken and shambled around lifelessly.

So, to hear a somewhat lively voice, it caused Fourteen to move her head towards the source. Oh, she had not met this person when she had joined. Xion offered a lesser sweet smile back. "Nice to meet you, Luna. I’m Fourteen. What brings you here? Lost someone?" The cub asks, tilting her head.
© madi

Re: IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies - Character Graveyard. - 05-29-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
"I've never lost anyone, but I made a makeshift grave for my brother. I haven't seen him in a long time. He might be gone, he might not be gone." Lunafreya would say, before she heard the young female introduce herself. Fourteen, eh? What a strange name, but she wouldn't judge.

"Nice to meet you, Fourteen. Have you been settling into the group well?" The Starstruck Guardian asked.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: IN FLANDERS FIELDS && o, poppies - BASTILLEPAW - 05-29-2018

[Image: jgC0ptA.png]
If he really thought about it, Bastille knew about Memorial Day. Enough of Grimm's former hosts had celebrated it in their human lives, and a few had even been soldiers at some point or another when it came to pass. It didn't really occur to him, however, until he stumbled upon the two of them and scowled slightly in thought, as if he was trying to place what they were doing here with... flowers? He had lost track of days recently in his daze, and had to count them in his head and shift about for the date in his memories before he came up with the explanation, finally.

"Nice... flowers," he provided, eloquently, as he settled on Luna's other side with his dark stare fixed on the spread. He was trying not to let his misery get the best of him, but he felt something wrench as he studied Starry's grave. After a beat, flowers started to bloom up from the ground around them, twining over the Seraph's grave and those surrounding it entirely. Bast remained silent, though, simply watching.
[align=center][Image: 4ySBjji.png]
the ascendants — astral seraph — tags
[div style="width:400px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 8px"]© MADI