Beasts of Beyond
I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) (/showthread.php?tid=16363)

I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - teef - 06-29-2022

RYLIOS ARVADA
✯ — but it's all about the things you said
space
TW:: mentions of obsession, possessiveness, impictions of past abuse, injuries, and sensitive content etc. Read at your discretion!

TLDR:: Rylios found Jasper and beat him up, leaving some injuries, and leaving him quite mentally shaken with threats to his family being made //

He'd been hunting him for so long, that the fact that he was so close was damn near overwhelming. This son of a bitch had been slipping through his paws for the longest time, from the time they'd been children to now and many times in between. The most disgusting part of it? There were children involved that weren't his. His promised wedding partner had children by another man. By other men. It made him furious, and that fury was dangerous. Very dangerous.

That very fury had brought him to leave the Enclave where he'd been laying in wait for this very chance. One of his watchdogs had found him here, his fled husband. His paws brought him to the borders of a cold land filled with all sorts of flora and life, his watchdog guiding him in, to the structure that the fae prince called home. Standing outside of it, a cruel and wicked smile claimed the dark lion's face, his claws extending to gouge the earth underneath him as he sent his party of followers into the fae's residence, waiting as the group of them drug the discombobulated white pelted canine before him.

The moonlight above highlighted the confused and then terrified expressions on Jasper's face, stirring a dark pot of emotion within him. Crooning as he cupped Jasper's chin in his paw, claws digging against the canid's furry cheeks, madness in his eyes as he stared into the frightened and angry brown eyes that belonged to this strange beauty that had enraptured him so long ago. His voice was a deep rough purr, rolling smoothly from his throat, "Dearest Jasper, you've fucked up. Really, you have. Did you get so comfortable to let down your guard?", he would murmur, digging his claws into the fallen prince's jaw with a low growling hiss.

Relishing in the fear fading into hatred and stubborness, he grinned even wider and licked his lips. This little shit, daring to show defiance in front of his better. Dropping his hand and raising a paw, he struck the canine with a growl, "Do not turn those angry eyes on me. You've done this to yourself. You're lucky your children aren't close by tonight.", he laughed, snarling down at the other as he struggled to push himself upright again. Rylios was furious, and Jasper was the perfect target to take his fury out on, because this had all happened because he'd run from him.

He wasn't that cruel, he'd only slaughtered the men who had stolen his eyes. Jasper could only look upon him, could only think of him. Jasper all but belonged to him, he'd been the one to overthrow his family from the throne, and his price had been Jasper. When he'd come to collect his due, the prince was on the run, with child. He wanted those children dead, as much as he wanted their mother to be his as he was promised. He didn't so much as care for him, but to have him as a living specimen of his collection? The other would live a life as a bird in a gilded wire cage, set there only to look pretty. The knight that he'd trusted in was long-dead, a last obstacle in his journey to recover his lost treasure.

He snarled as Jasper struggled for breath, the other's quiet words only stroking the rage in his chest, "You deserve my anger, you son of a bitch. You've taken everything else from me, I will not let you lay a claw on a single one of their hairs. I've built an empire that you can never tear down, Arvada. My empire lays in the blood of many. You'll never own me again. Rot in hell, you fucking piece of shit.", he snarled up at the lion, the beast's teeth appearing as his rage boiled and bubbled before bursting forth.

Head slammed against the ground and held there with pressure, a yelp suppressed as the lion's claws made their way down his hide , leaving bloody trails amongst the carefully groomed fur, black ribbon tied around his neck shredded in this process as fur flew. Falling to the ground limply, it's owner gritting his teeth to swallow the scream of pain that threatened to spill forth, an angry snarl instead leaving him, helpless to stop the raking of his side. Panting as he laid with his head pinned, putting all of his strength in his legs to pull them under himself and push up with every modicum of emotion and anger he had. Displacing the heavy paw and claws pinning his head as he heaved his body with a loud bark, teeth bared as poison covered and capped claws flashed out, the Kinsella Lord never without a weapon of some kind. Rearing back onto his hindlegs, a scream of pain ripping out of him as teeth latched into his thigh and his leg was pulled out from underneath himself, sending him crashing to the ground.

Fighting like this was a nasty reminder of the past that he held from his children and House, hiding in the deepest parts of his mind. His head was throbbing, tossed onto his back and pinned again as the lion above him rampaged, lashing out at the follower that had seen the chance to take the assassin off of his feet. His lungs were burning and every breath set them on fire, barely acknowledging that he'd busted at least one rib. Laying there, dazed before it felt like his throat was being crushed, a clawed paw pressing down on it and pushing his head further into the ground as the lion leaned down to whisper into his ear, "Stupid mutt. The one who'll be rotting in hell is you. I'll take your head to make you watch as your children are slaughtered.", that vile voice filled his mind, paws and limbs thrashing to try and get leverage on the bigger beast and to fight back.

He was losing consciousness by the time that the bigger creature stepped off of his throat, though the reprieve was short lived, the breath that rushed in cut off as he was grabbed by his throat and held in Rylios' jaws as the lion tossed his limp form, claws raking through the wings he was so proud of. Gasping as he hit the ground messily, left a tangled pile of limbs as the lion snarled in his direction, "Keep your head up, Kinsella. This won't be the end of it. I'll be back.", he would snarl before gesturing to his group and retreating, hearing the sound of another coming towards the scene. Jasper was left behind struggling to move himself to his paws, knowing he'd left his own feeble mark on the lion that retreated into the darkness, leaving behind the stench of rogues.

//rylios out! feel free to post, jaspers response will come after//
space
✯ — MALE. ENCLAVE. HARD DIFF. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - Brutei Tsune - 06-30-2022

AS THE KING IS SLOWLY DYING,
It was the sound of fighting that urged the demon from their bed, shaking their dark fur as they tried to focus on what was going on. The tom had made it out of their home by the time Rylios had left, though his stench was still there. Confusion was replaced with a fury, quiet and cold, as they saw Jasper. Realization striking them like a bell, they moved quickly.

"Jasper! Are you okay!?" they barked, dark fur falling away and being replaced by scales of icy blue. Limbs stretched and warped, forelegs and paws becoming sharp talons, face becoming more reptilian. A crown of icy horns lay atop the wyverns head, their silver eyes narrowed.

Stopping beside the much smaller figure, they held their snout to the ground, sniffing the area before attempting to nudge Jasper. A wary rumble left the wyvern. Who managed to get into the territory to hurt a Coalitioner!?
ANY MOMENT HE WILL GO!

teef

Re: I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - jasper - 07-13-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td][/tr][/table]
MEMORIES TURN INTO DAYDREAMS! -- fae borzoi. cotc.
A shuddering and pain filled gasp left Jasper as he collapsed back to the ground with a stifled howl of agony, the assassin collapsed upon himself. Shit. This really stung, not only his body but his pride. Shivers and trembles ran through his failing and suddenly feeble body, lungs aching as he gasped for air, too focused on gripping his consciousness through the debilitating pain. He couldn't stop the rage flooding through his veins, anger and pain deafening him to the rest of the world.

He could feel his paw pressed awkwardly against his chest, Brutei's voice slowly drifting through the haze that had overtaken him, the rage boiling deep inside as he struggled to open his jaws so tightly clenched with a miserable moan of pain, "D-does it look I-I'm okay..." He hissed, not intending to be rude to the other but in too much pain to realize how sharp his tongue truly was. When nudged by the other, he barely managed to hold the wyvern in his vision before the pain worsened and he yelped, feeling dark fuzziness pressuring on his every sense. A sob welled out of him, helpless to stop the pain or look after himself in this moment, whining for the pain he was in, announcing his misery, "It hurts so much ... Fuck!"

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #7A8B8B. -- BECOME A TABOO!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - Brutei Tsune - 07-15-2022

The wyvern physically recoiled at Jasper's words - they knew he wasn't trying to be mean, but it still startled them. The whimpering they heard, the sob of pain, made Brutei ache. "I know it does, Jasp. I know it does." They spoke softly, raising a wing-tip, coating the talon in cold ice, and attempted to lightly press the curved part of the talon on the wounds, the aches where they assumed there were some.

"Who did this..? You don't need to be specific." They hushed, but lifted their head and gazed around. Shit - Jasper needed a medic, and Brutei was no such thing. So, angling their jaws toward the village, they yelled. "I NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE - JASPER'S HURT." And they could only hope that the call was sufficient. Byriath needed to know about this, too.

BRUTEI TSUNE - COTC - ICE DEMON

Re: I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - Romulus - 07-17-2022

The wails and cries for assistance traveled to sensitive ears nearby, alerting alarms within Romulus' head. A rabbit carcass clambered downwards out of the kingpin's jaws and thumped onto the floor, but he had barely heard it, nor cared, as he had already started to dart towards the noise. Paws collided with the floor and came to a screeching halt at the sight of Brutei hovering over a bloodied being. A canine. A familiar one too... but was it true? 'Jasper?' The familiar black ribbon of the borzoi laid splayed out and shredded off to the side. His heart dropped. 'Jasper.'

The lion clambered up to Jasper's side in a rush. He merely disregarded Brutei's comment and immediately contradicted the other. "Be specific," Romulus warned as he began to observe the other's wounds. Blood seeped down onto his paws as his gaze slid over the other, only for one to raise up and turn to point out to the central island. "Brutei, get me some bandages, cobwebs, or something to close these wounds- and hurry please." His tone was demanding and urgent, but as kind as he could manage.

His dominant paw swerved back to the borzoi and hovered over a few wounds for a moment in contemplation, only to attempt to press down on Jasper's side wounds with the intent of slowing the bleeding. Their wings could wait. If this situation was anything like Merlin's, their wings were low priority compared to their life, although something would always be missing. With that in mind, he tried to continue pressing down.

As he balanced on top of Jasper and kept his gaze on their bleeding, his other paw raised above the grass. A short stem poked out from the dirt in no time, followed by red toned petals with a yellow accent, to reveal a bundle of marigold flowers growing beneath his grip. Whether or not Brutei left to get supplies, these herbs could be used to slow the other's bleeding and prevent infection in the meantime.

[OOC: Does this injury list look correct? Slammed head, side clawed open, broken rib, wings ripped into. Romulus can heal until another medic shows up. Don't want to write a big thing w/o confirmation.]

Re: I'VE BEEN KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND // intruder attack (TW: sensitive content) - Brutei Tsune - 07-28-2022

The Kingpin arrived, and though Brutei was glad to see him, his words and tone irked the demon. With an annoyed hiss and a nod, the beast left Jaspers side and went to retrieve bandages. "I'll be right back."

Raiding Byriath's medicine supply wasn't something they wanted to do, but with a quick note for him to understand the situation, it would suffice. As they returned, they held a bag in their mouth of some bandages and small bottles of medicine.

"Ive got bandages, poppy seeds, and a few other things that should help." They lowered the bag next to Romulus, then stepped back just in case anythng else needed to be grabbed.

BRUTEI TSUNE - COTC - ICE DEMON