Beasts of Beyond
REVERIES OF DAYS GONE BY :: meeting 6/28/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: REVERIES OF DAYS GONE BY :: meeting 6/28/22 (/showthread.php?tid=16353)

REVERIES OF DAYS GONE BY :: meeting 6/28/22 - The Tombs - 06-28-2022

It was about time that he gathered them for another one of these. He found himself avoiding a consistent schedule of addressing the group as a whole, primarily because there would be too few things to report if he did have one in the first place. After all, he would much rather they spend their time getting work done than calling them over to announce a few, unremarkable notices that the majority wouldn't likely care about. But enough time had elapsed since their first meeting. He had to act.

The billowing tower of smoke and flickering embers emerged from the Firepit, the powerful burning scent beckoning the clan to come forward and face the Alpha on the benches. "Those who have completed their Nostos, gather for a meeting," he called.
[glow=#008040,2,300]where is my mind?[/glow] —

Re: REVERIES OF DAYS GONE BY :: meeting 6/28/22 - Cobra - 07-04-2022

SORA!!
SHE/HER - DIRE WOLF - THE ENCLAVE - 24 MONTHS
the woman came over at the call. the fire flickering as she moved closer to take her place. ears flicking forward and head tilting. she was happy to see max again. after all, it had been some time. she did wonder if he had decided on a second in command to help with his work load or it he had some important news.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly

Re: REVERIES OF DAYS GONE BY :: meeting 6/28/22 - The Tombs - 07-24-2022

x
[div style="margin-bottom: 4px; height: auto; font-family: baskerville; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; color: black;"]GIMME DANGER LITTLE STRANGER
ACTIONS | "SPEAKING" | THINKING | TELEPATHY
At the arrival of a few Enclavians, Maximilian took it upon himself to begin the meeting. There was no reason to sit around any longer at this point. "We're gonna start with a warm Enclavian welcome to Alakia and a new visitor, Aesior," he declared, his voice projecting to even the furthest trees surrounding the Firepit's benches. "Next up, some rank shifts. Before anyone gets their hopes up: no, I haven't chosen a Beta yet. That spot'll be vacant 'til we see a few more faces within the camp. We begin with a few warnings: Alex and Okami, I'd like to see both of youse around some more, 'less you're fixin' to get demoted. Speakin' of demotions, Ragnar is demoted to Omega for evident desertion of the Enclave, if he intends to show his face again at all." There's a certain bitterness in the Alpha's voice as he spoke, but his face remained fairly expressionless until his next point had been reached.

It was then that something shifted within the wolf, his body stiffening a little as though experiencing the pain of an old yet still aching wound. Another demotion was to be put in motion, yes, but there was much more to it. This would be one he would have to stress greatly. "This next announcement will serve as a reminder to every one of youse to heed the Enclave's code. We have recently discovered that a member of the Coalition of the Condemned, Jasper Kinsella, had been attacked by none other than our own Rylios Arvada." He paused for a moment to allow the news to sink in. In all honesty, he had never met this Jasper fellow once in his entire life, and all he knew of the situation was from the various bystanders that had witnessed the assault within the Coalition's domain. Once the perpetrator was confirmed to be Rylios, he sought to bring immediate justice, even if it was to one of his own Enclavians. Regardless of Rylios' bizarre motives, Jasper was indeed an innocent man, and Maximilian found himself struggling to find any defense for his Delta, simply because there was none. Peace above clan ties. It seemed foolish to jeopardize their relations with an entire other clan so early on into their formation over an unprecedented, horrific attack that went against all that the Enclave stood for. Have I not made myself clear?

"Effective immediately, Rylios is stripped of his title of Delta and will be barred from climbing the Enclave's ranks," Max continued. "If he chooses to stay in the Enclave, he will be kept at the rank of Zeta and will remain a Zeta for the duration of his time spent here. Otherwise, he is outright dismissed from the clan." He narrowed his eyes now, a powerful paw slamming upon the ground next to him. "Jasper is an innocent man. The Enclave does not and will not ever support the harming of an innocent, period. I hope youse all drilled that into your heads, 'cuz I damn well won't be so forgiving next time."

He stopped to breathe through gritted teeth, letting the sound of the blood rushing in his ears die down before he proceeded. Emotion was a tricky thing, especially to the public eye. He could not afford to show too much emotion now, no matter his opinions on the topic at hand. "In his stead, I'm appointin' Destarion as our new Delta. He has the grit and leadership experience to serve the Enclave well. Congratulations. Come up 'n' grab your new bandana when you're ready." His chocolate brown eyes scanned the crowd of Enclavians for the older wolf, nodding his head to him slightly once he caught a glimpse of his dark pelt.

"Aside from these changes to our hierarchy, I'd like to give my thanks to the people runnin' out to the other clans and delivering gift baskets — they've been met with plenty of appreciation. In addition, we've got our first Summer Solstice Festival goin' on, so feel free to check it out, grab some dinner, whatever the hell. Enjoy yourselves a little." Well that was all there was, huh? It was an intense meeting, sure, but hey, they didn't have these often. "Those with any questions or concerns, y'know the drill; otherwise, meeting adjourned."

// recap:
- Welcome [member=23544]Alakia.[/member] and (visiting) [member=23233]aesior[/member] to the Enclave!
- [member=23399]ALEX K. HAYDEN[/member] and [member=23404]OKAMI RUSSO[/member] have been issued activity-based warnings
- [member=16329]RAGNAR C.S.[/member] has been demoted to Omega for inactivity
- [member=23338]rylios[/member] has been demoted to Zeta due to the assault of an innocent Coalitioner; he is banned from climbing the ranks of the Enclave and will be a Zeta indefinitely unless he leaves the clan
- Destarion ([member=3043]teef[/member]) has been promoted to Delta
- The Summer Solstice Festival is in town! Stop by for food and fun games!

bio — attack in #008040
#psy.