Beasts of Beyond
LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) (/showthread.php?tid=16320)

Pages: 1 2

LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - jerisidie - 06-26-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
it had been long, and the sun had returned to the skies. yet, this tradition was one he couldn't give up on, something that kept the sanity of the frostguard. the setting of the sun and the rising of the sun were the most major of events that the group witnessed, and he was ashamed to have so much time pass between the time the sun rose and the festival. as such, he had prepared a feast with the help of his groupmates, standing before the grand fire with a small smile on his face. onwards to a better year, hm?

shaking his pelt, he would call out, "[b]guardians! gather in the mess hall for a feast![b]", here in this time, he would announce both his plans for their group to begin trade with others, and that they would be sending out ambassadors to the other groups of the mainland, popular and not. the frostguard was going to announce it's presence proudly, even if they were one of the hardest groups to reach. looking around, he would stop to stare at the large bonfire that had continued to burn during his absence with sickness, his eyes sliding closed as he stood there, waiting for some time before headed for his place at the head of one of the tables in the mess hall.

// very late, was supposed to happen in early march ^^; //

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - Nickodemus Mistletoe - 06-26-2022

THERE'S NO USE CRYING ABOUT
and here came the lovable bundle of fur. bounding in with geki not far behind. she would pause to look about in awe. she loved things like this and she was soon moving to find herself a seat. looking over at geki as she motioned with her tail for him to come on. she would look back to jer and smile softly. "this look wonderful."

"speech"

teef

Re: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - Cobra - 06-26-2022

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
he was next to arrive after kabe and geki. simply wanting to keep face with his new allies. if they arrived to cause drama, he could have backup. he loved that idea. so, he took a spot at an empty table and nodded to the gathered. deciding to stay silent until someone spoke to him.

"speech"

teef

STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH
he found himself respecting jer. that and he would follow kabe into the pits of hell if she asked. so of course he came. following her over to sit near her, he would nod to lucifer and then to jer. ears perking as he looked down at kabe a moment. "it is indeed lovely, kabe."

"speech"

teef

I BURIED THE UNSEEMLY URGES
were there fish? wouldn't hurt to check. so, she waddled over to find a seat. settling in a chair not far from lucifer and eyeing the foods. she was excited to try new things, but still. she loved her fish.

"speech"

teef

THE FLAMES LICK AT MY FEET
a feast was not something she often got to enjoy. most hated what she was and what she did. so, this place was a welcomed change. slipping over to take a seat, she would offer a nod to the gathered.

"speech"

teef

Re: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - SAKURA R. LINGRÉ - 06-26-2022

ABANDON THE SCENERY
"Long overdue." Sakura sighed, a smile on their face as they followed in after Salem, massive jaws parting in a yawn. The gentle clinking of their piercings echoed in the hall, hardly heard among the starting conversations. Heavy paws moved the beast toward their seat, and as they took that seat, Sakura looked to their mother. With a warm smile, they nodded to him and then turned to gaze at the others.
#psy.

I'M ADDICTED TO THE MADNESS
the woman came over and settled into the back. ears flicking as she looked at all the new faces.

"speech"

teef

I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED
she was not one to eat with others, but she decided to come hang out. so, she scampered over to find a seat, that she realized she was not able to get up on. huffing she would try to climb up, but would soon give up and settle on the floor.

"speech"

teef

I'M STILL STANDING
the deer would move to stand at a table. not truly hungry, but willing to watch and make friends. he would look at everyone curiously.

"speech"

teef