Beasts of Beyond
MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage (/showthread.php?tid=16230)

MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - teef - 06-17-2022

[TEEF'S NON-OFFICIAL CHARACTERS]

LEGION OF THE STARS

1. CANDIEDAPPLE [HYMERIA] IZYABAIN - [member=23326]hymeria[/member] - fae lioness - MEMBER

THE BAND OF ARRICK

[size=10pt][font=times new roman][color=white]1. AVANTI SIHLMAHRIA - [member=23545]avanti[/member] - maned wolf - DROTTEN

THE EMERALD ISLES

[size=10pt][font=times new roman][color=white]1. VAUGHN LENNOX LACHLAN - [member=23284]vaughn[/member] - epicyon haydeni - MEMBER

THE ENCLAVE

[size=10pt][font=times new roman][color=white]1. DESTARION LINGRÉ - [member=23556]destarion[/member] - northwestern wolf - DELTA

THE FROSTGUARD

[size=10pt][font=times new roman][color=white]1. JERISIDIE LINGRÉ - [member=23243]jerisidie[/member] - hellhound - REGENT

2. AUBERON GLASIR - [member=23252]auberon[/member] - akhlut - RANGER

3. SABINA VALOULIS - [member=23327]sabina valoulis[/member]  - lynx - RANGER

WANDERERS

[size=10pt][font=times new roman][color=white]1. TENEBROUS EDRIS - [member=23532]tenebrous[/member] - hellhound - WANDERER

2. YOSAI KINSELLA - [member=23293]yosai[/member] - bat x borxoi hybrid - WANDERER

teef

Re: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - avanti - 07-02-2022

─◇─ AVANTI SIHLMAHRIA ─◇─
THE BASICS.
NAME
  ◦━ avanti 'vai' sihlmahria
  ◦━ future names // past names
  ◦━ vai, avi, av + ebony peony (other name)

BIRTHDATE & IDENTIFICATION
  ◦━ physically seven years // mentally twenty-four // spiritually fifties
  ◦━ female // female // she-her
  ◦━ pansexual // demiromantic bordering aromantic
  ◦━ 1/2 of shipname
  ◦━ ito yakuza/the band of arrick + no rank yet/drotten // nigh impossible to betray

CLAIMS
  ◦━ voiceclaim -
  ◦━ faceclaim - asako kusakabe
THE BACKGROUND.
HISTORY -
  the ebony peony, as she is also known, has been around the beyond for quite some time. she has established history with the fallen group of alithis evgenis, and a former band of rogues that she led around the uncharted territories. following the collapse after an ambush led by the former kingpin of that group, she was left to wander alone, licking her wounds and recovering, stoking her anger into a burning flame. before her time as a bandit leader, the bandit queen was a sword-for-hire, leaving her mark in the underbelly of the beyond, earning herself the name of ebony peony. she disappeared after obtaining a mate and having a single child, her only daughter dying after an attack was made by her brother, leaving her with more emotional and mental wounds than she is willing to admit. nowadays, she is back in the underbelly of the beyond, working on restoring her name to a height of notoriety, to what it was once before. she has risen the band of arrick from its old lands to their new home of conquered lands. she was beheaded once by her brother as he sought after her husband rank. returned now from valhalla, she enslaves her brother to the rank of thrall and works to restore the band.

EDUCATION -
  raised by her family to slaughter any who get in her way, avanti was only taught the basics in writing and reading, most of her efforts going towards physical work and skill. her family follows the belief of beating others before they can beat you, leading to fierce battle between her younger brother and herself growing up, constantly trying to outdo each other and making attempts on the life of the other.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS & AWARDS -
  following the betrayal of her husband and mate, avanti entered into a spiral of insanity, turning her blade against any who might be ally or enemy, lost to the grief of losing the person she loved the most, her daughter quickly succumbing to injuries. her brother escaped with his life, leaving her bitter and her anger unsettled, hunting for him. her greatest accomplishments in this lifetime have been surviving long enough to have a family of her own, and having lead a group of rogue vikings, becoming known as the bandit queen.
  ◦━ thread one - battle with alithis evgenis, an ambush on her former bandits
  ◦━ thread two - quick description here
  ◦━ thread three - quick description here

THE PERSONALITY.
PERSONALITY TYPE -
  type [the field marshal]
  jungian, villain, archetypes. [the Joker/Hero] [the Big Bad] [50% rebel, 27% athlete, 23% royal]

◦━ traits - stubborn, hard-headed, leaderly, easy-temper, driven, rebellious

DREAMS, GOALS & AMBITIONS -
  av's greatest dream is to finally enact her revenge upon her brother, aside from once again rising to power once again. she wishes to once more retain some semblance of sanity, controlling herself and her rage, to become the person she was before tragedy struck, to lead and rule again.

THE RELATIONSHIPS & BONDS.
FAMILY FIGURES -
  ◦━ emily (distant) deceased & harold (close) deceased
  ◦━ guardians? (close? distant?) life status
  ◦━ younger siblings
      ◦━ felix + male + alive + deathly enemies
  ◦━ older siblings
      ◦━ name + gender + life status + closeness (on site? group?)

SPOUSES & CHILDREN
  ◦━former partners - elijah marin (mates, divorced. betrayal)
  ◦━ crushes - name (group)
      children:
      ◦━ fenaryis sihlmahria + female (deceased - murdered by her brother)

THE APPEARANCE.
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE -
  ◦━ species - animal
  ◦━ race or breed - maned wolf
  ◦━ hair or pelt color + length - a medley of dark tones with smaller lighter colors and a pale gold streaking through
  ◦━ eye color - red eyes with a dark sclera
  ◦━ accessories - one golden hoop in her right ear
  ◦━ scars - scars are the same on either side of her body, on her chin, across the bridge of her muzzle, running the back of her forearms where it stretches to the stomach and rips across the fronts of her thighs with a hole on each ear in the same location, thought to be from old earrings
  ◦━ tattoos or marks - pale gold swoop at the top of her nose and brighter colored powder under her eyes with a downwards wing of gold

POWERS + BODIES -
  ◦━ powers - answer (proficiency)
  ◦━ bodies - maned wolf [ref]
  ◦━ health of bodies - 100% health (maned wolf - birth)
template credit @ teef

POSTING TEMPLATE

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I CAN'T FILL THE VOID INSIDE! -- maned wolf. band of arrick.
TEXTGOESHERE

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #916A6B. -- MYSELF WITHOUT A SOUL !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

SIGNATURES

[align=center]
[align=center]
KEEP MY WRIST ABOVE THE FIRE 'TIL I CAN SEE THE BONE! --
[table][tr][td]
[div style="background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/844774168246485002/992341409845751838/d3139ee59e7b9a827fedcd258593c726.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: 100%; border-radius: 40px; width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 1px black solid;"]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
avanti. maned wolf. ito yakuza. attack in #916A6B.
[align=center][member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - avanti - 07-02-2022

CHARACTER ART

[align=center][Image: avi.png]

FULL-BODY:
REFERENCE SHEET:

Re: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - jerisidie - 07-27-2022

ᛏ DESTARION LINGRÉ ᛏ
THE BASICS.
NAME
◦━ destarion lingré
◦━ future names // past names
◦━ destarion + the pennaeth

BIRTHDATE
◦━ 08/05/2011 + somewhere in an oak and pine forest
◦━ physically eleven years old // mentally hundreds of years old // spiritually hundreds of years old

IDENTIFICATION
◦━ amab // male // he-him
◦━ pansexual, male-leaning // homoromantic
◦━ 1/2 of shipname

◦━ retired knight and mercenary
◦━ delta
◦━ nigh impossible to betray

CLAIMS
◦━ voiceclaim is N/A
◦━ faceclaim is karl urban
THE BACKGROUND.
CHILDHOOD/FAMILY LIFE -
who did the character grow up with? what was life like with their family, did anything happen in their family? any specific memories? was there any big events or plot points that shaped the character into who they are between childhood and now? etc

HISTORY -
this should be accumulated past plot points, explanations of the character's history. generic stuff such as how they came to be in what group, how they got certain names/titles/ranks etc

EDUCATION -
was the character a recipient of formal education? if so, what was the education and how experienced are they in it? did they receive enough education to be eligible for promotions? etc (may include memories of their teachers/those they've taught)

has the character made any big accomplishments or recieved any awards? if these are in-character accomplishments, they could be relevant to the personality or plots related to the character. fot ic/ooc promotions, list threads and a small description of the thread. this can be used as an important thread tracker for the character as well, including any guides or explanations of the character. this should be a place where important life events are explained and potential plots listed. etc
◦━ promotion - promotion to delta rank of the enclave

REGRETS & SECRETS -
everyone has regrets and skeletons in their closets, what does your character have? is there anything the character regrets "if only i could turn back time / if only i had known earlier / if only ..." etc. does anyone know their secrets or regrets? what would happen if others knew these secrets or regrets? etc
THE PERSONALITY.
SKILLS & VIRTUES -
these are things that would make the character more likeable by others, whether it be because of behavior, attitude or skills. do they have any skills related to their rank or occupation that makes them a step above the others? what virtues does your character have? how about their morals?

FLAWS, FEARS & WEAKNESSES -
nobody is perfect, flaws are real and they make the character believable, as they would anyone. look over their history and look for clues in their reactions to certain events; are there strong suits or weaknesses there? if so, what are they? these are negative traits that the character might not like about themself, or that others have pointed out to them. this could include fears, phobias, etc. study your character for flaws and weaknesses, these things help to make them who they are.

PERSONALITY TYPE -
type [the ...]
jungian, villain, archetypes. [the JUNGIAN] [the VILLAIN] [% caregiver, % intellectual, % spiritual]
◦━ traits - here, here, here, here

LIKES & DISLIKES -
does the character have any favored foods, colors, locations, people? etc. do they have anything that they dislike? if so what is it? do they have any hobbies or preferred activities?

does the character have any specific dreams or goals in life? do any dreams come true/have come true? what are their ambitions in life?
PARENTS & GUARDIAN FIGURES - this is the area to describe the relationship with certain figures (erase this once done)
◦━ xyr (neutral) ascended
◦━ kallen (neutral) ascended
◦━ guardians? (close? distant?) life status
◦━ foster parents? life status

SIBLINGS - same as parents
◦━ younger siblings
◦━ older siblings
◦━ jerisidie lingré + male + alive + neutral (on site. regent of the frostguard.)

OFFSPRING + FOSTER CHILDREN
◦━ ramona lingré + femlae + alive in the pitt + close (niece)
◦━ name + gender + life status + closeness

EDUCATION TEAMS
◦━ past mentor? - name (status + closeness)
◦━ current mentor? - name (status + closeness)
◦━ past apprentices? - name, name, name
◦━ current apprentices? - name, name, name

SPOUSES, PARTNERS & CRUSHES
◦━ past partners
        ◦━ fin (deceased + mate)
        ◦━ rene (mia + mate)
◦━ current partners - name (type of partnership)
◦━ crushes - name (status + group)

FRIENDS & ENEMIES - are they best friends, close friends, acquaintances, are they passive enemies, aggressive enemies, mortal enemies? why are they enemies?
FRIENDS
◦━ name - closeness
◦━ name - closeness

ENEMIES
◦━ name - closeness - reason for animosity
◦━ name - closeness - reason for animosity
THE APPEARANCE.
SPECIES OR RACE
◦━ species - animal
◦━ race or breed - northwestern wolf

BUILD OF BODY
◦━ height + weight - 3 foot at the shoulder and 140 lb
◦━ general build/description of musculature - dark fur and heavily muscled

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
◦━ hair or pelt color + length - a medley of black, dark and light grays long fur
◦━ eye color - silver and orange heterochromia
◦━ accessories - chain necklace
◦━ scars - several cutting through his fur
◦━ tattoos or marks - unknown

POWERS + BODIES
◦━ powers - n/a (proficiency)
◦━ bodies - wolf [ref]
◦━ health of bodies - 90% (wolf body - birth)
template credit @ teef

POSTING TEMPLATE

[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
IM TAKING BACK THE DAY! -- wolf. delta - enclave.
TEXTGOESHERE

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #687C97. -- THAT YOU TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

SIGNATURES

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[color=#595959][font=times new roman]ᛟ [THE PENNAETH] ᛟ [WOLF] ᛟ
PENNED BY TEEF
ᛟ [DELTA OF THE ENCLAVE] ᛟ
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

BACKGROUND AND PERSONALITY ARE WIPS BC IM LAZY

Re: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - jerisidie - 07-27-2022

CHARACTER ART

[Image: Untitled9_20220118221241.png]

FULL-BODY:
OTHER:
REFERENCE SHEET:

Re: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - sabina valoulis - 07-27-2022

? SABINA VALOULIS ?
THE BASICS.
NAME
  ◦━ sabina valoulis
  ◦━ future names // sabina aluis (maiden name)
  ◦━ sab, sabi, nia + the blue-fire priestess

BIRTHDATE & IDENTIFICATION
  ◦━ physically five years old // mentally fifty years old // spiritually hundreds of years old
  ◦━ afab // female // she-her
  ◦━ demisexual // demiromantic
  ◦━ 1/2 of nicobina
  ◦━ the frostguard + ranger (priestess) // impossible to betray unless her husband leaves

CLAIMS
  ◦━ voiceclaim - na
  ◦━ faceclaim - na (picrews)
THE BACKGROUND.
HISTORY -
  this should be accumulated past plot points, explanations of the character's history. generic stuff such as how they came to be in what group, how they got certain names/titles/ranks etc

EDUCATION -
  was the character a recipient of formal education? if so, what was the education and how experienced are they in it? did they receive enough education to be eligible for promotions? etc (may include memories of their teachers/those they've taught)

has the character made any big accomplishments or recieved any awards? if these are in-character accomplishments, they could be relevant to the personality or plots related to the character. fot ic/ooc promotions, list threads and a small description of the thread. this can be used as an important thread tracker for the character as well, including any guides or explanations of the character. this should be a place where important life events are explained and potential plots listed. etc
  ◦━ thread one - quick description here

THE PERSONALITY.
PERSONALITY TYPE - the links here are links to the tests i've used to get results personally
  type [the ...]
  jungian, villain, archetypes. [the JUNGIAN] [the VILLAIN] [% caregiver, % intellectual, % spiritual]
  ◦━ traits - here, here, here, here

does the character have any specific dreams or goals in life? do any dreams come true/have come true? what are their ambitions in life?

FAMILY FIGURES - this is the area to describe the relationship with certain figures (erase this once done)
  ◦━ nina (distant) deceased & alric (distant) deceased [was abandoned to the belltower priests]
  ◦━ enit (close) deceased [former head priest of thol]
  ◦━ younger siblings
  ◦━ older siblings

SPOUSES & CHILDREN
  ◦━ current partners - nicodemus valoulis (married - husband)
  ◦━ crushes - name (group)
      children:
      ◦━ name + gender
      ◦━ name + gender
      ◦━ name + gender

THE APPEARANCE.
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE -
  ◦━ species - animal
  ◦━ race or breed - lynx
  ◦━ hair or pelt color + length - medley of rosey browns and creams & short fur
  ◦━ eye color - blue eyes
  ◦━ accessories - golden snake spiral bracelet
  ◦━ scars - na
  ◦━ tattoos or marks - four braids in mane

POWERS + BODIES -
  ◦━ powers - answer (proficiency)
  ◦━ bodies - lynx [ref]
  ◦━ health of bodies - 100% health (lynx body - birth)
template credit @ teef

POSTING TEMPLATE

[align=center]NOW THAT I GOT A TASTE
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
TEXT AND WORDS GO HERE! PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE TEXT BOX WILL EXPAND THE MORE THAT YOU TYPE!
I THINK THAT I'D SUFFOCATE.
sabina valoulis of the frostguard. -- lynx.
credit @/teef

SIGNATURES

[align=center][align=center]
[div style="background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/15/c1/8815c1530ba8b997d50d365e5875d1d7.gif); background-size: 100%; max-width: 370px; height: 75px;"]
SABINA VALOULIS x LYNX x FROSTGUARD x TAGS
[color=transparent]teef

Re: MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH -- non-official ocs & storage - sabina valoulis - 07-27-2022

CHARACTER ART

[Image: sabi_outline.png]

FULL-BODY:
OTHER:
REFERENCE SHEET:
HUMAN (PICREWS):

CHARACTER ART

[Image: canid_feral1_1.png]

FULL-BODY:
OTHER:
REFERENCE SHEET: