Beasts of Beyond
fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner (/showthread.php?tid=16197)

fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - Cobra - 06-15-2022

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
the brute was not sure what made him choose such a cold land to join. perhaps, and this was a guess for him, he would not be located by his past here in a cold wasteland. sure, others lived here and he would be joining with them to survive, but not one of them knew him from his past. how could they ever have known him, for he had never set paw here until now? it was the perfect place to hide away from his troubles.

another perfect plan that saved him from being hunted down once more. running like i am some sort of lowly dog. it is disgusting and not suitable for me. the thought was bitter as it always was. he hated that he was running from his enemies. he needed time to recover his power and then he would smite them all. no one made him run and got away with it. he would make them all pay for this horrid transgression.

the crunch of ice and snow under his feet. the cold wind ruffling his pelt. the male let out a low roar as he stopped on the boarder. eyes scanning for trouble. he would tuck his hot pink wings around himself like a blanket. he simply had to wait.

"speech"

teef

Re: fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - SirDio - 06-25-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
JUST ONE KISS, BUT YOU ONLY GET THIS TO HUMOR YOU!
Sebastian's lips twitched as they approached the stranger, a little on edge due to how haggard the other looked. [b]"I heard you, didn't have to yell." They rumbled, stretching a hind leg before looking up at Lucifer. "You're on the border of The Frostblown, I'm Sebastian. What brings you here?" They asked, shifting their wings under the cloak.

// low muse ^^;
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - jerisidie - 06-26-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
how the mighty fell and had to begin again. the sight of lucifer's wings made the god ache for his own with a fervency. exhaling softly, he too would stretch out his limbs, letting sebastian do the talking. his gaze meanwhile carried over the dark and hot pink lion, taking in his state and appearance with a quiet rumble emitting from him. how many was this now upon their borders? part of him ached that one would come fleeing to them with a dramatic backstory, to bring drama to these lands. sometimes he craved a little chaos.

low muse as well ^^;; //

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - Cobra - 06-26-2022

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
the voice reached him and he shook his mane out in an attempt to stave off the slight chill he was now feeling. "you will have to forgive me, but i felt getting attention was better than standing here in the winds to freeze." he replied with mild sarcasm dripping from his words. then, he would sigh and offer a slight smirk.

"sorry. names lucifer. i've had a rough few days and i decided to join." his gaze shifted as another joined and he let his head tilt slightly to take in the new face. he took in both faces and stored away the name offered. he would come to know them all over time. it was all in due time.

"speech"

teef

Re: fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - jerisidie - 06-27-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
"well, i would hope that we could make your days easier, lucifer. you may join us here in the frostguard.", he murmured as he looked the lion over once more before shaking himself out, "if you're cold, we have pelts that we can offer you to keep warm. i would give you my own, but i'm rather short haired.", he chuckled, re-adjusting the polar bear fur draped over his frame to rest comfortably.  he would give it up but he knew his health was tenuous at best, and he was the leader. though, that didn't stop him most times.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: fly away, from the voice of blame ;; joiner - Cobra - 06-27-2022

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
the offer was nice, but he was not going to take anyone else's cloak. "i would like one, but i can wait. i won't freeze that easy." he answered with a small chuckle. dipping his head in thanks.

"speech"

teef