Beasts of Beyond
burning flames ;; swimming - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: burning flames ;; swimming (/showthread.php?tid=16177)

burning flames ;; swimming - Night of No Stars - 06-13-2022

[div style="background-color: TRANSPARENT; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #e00909; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]I TRY TO MAKE IT THROUGH THESE LIES -
the day was hot and his dark fur made it hotter. so, he moved along with steady paws. stopping once he was at the waters edge. there, as with many others, he would slip into the waters. only moving till the water was brushing his chest. he would look around to make sure no one was watching him. then, he slipped all the way in.

the male ducked under the water and came out again. swimming a moment more before going to shore. there, with ease, he pulled himself from the water. standing on the shore and blinking. he felt refreshed and cool, for now.

"speech"
AND THAT'S ALL I DO
teef

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - Kold - 06-13-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
"Isn't this a sight." The Marauder 'purred', stepping past the reeds. Boy was resting in the white pyramid, leaving the wolf-rottie to do whatever she pleased. Shaking her mane of thick fur, she let out a low chuckle. "Is the heat getting to be too much?" She crooned, taking slow steps. 

Stopping next to him, she gave him a small smirk before leaping into the clean waters, a scoff leaving her. "You should be more careful, crocodiles love the waters." She grinned, looking back at the lion.
Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - teef - 06-27-2022

THE TEARS THAT I SHED ARE
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
"or is it just crocodiles?", ramona would chuckle as she joined the other two at the water's edge, dark fur all but smothering her in the oppressive heat, "i'm just glad we have yet to suffer a bad heat wave.", she murmured, tail switching side to side as she observed her two groupmates. looking around, she would see a few more bodies present to cool off, blinking slowly at the sounds of joy from others, returning to the present. "thank lazarus for the water, though. we could all certainly use it. though, there's no need to be shy about swimming.", she tossed night a grin as she dipped a paw in the water, attempting to splash water in the directions of the lion and kold, despite their differing states of soaking wet. she really should just jump in, though she didn't want to deal with the gross heat that the sun left her with once wet.
MEANT TO DAMN YOU TO ETERNAL HELL.
ramona lingré of the pitt. -- borzoi.
credit @/teef

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - teef - 06-27-2022

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BEGIN AGAIN.
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
the flap of wings would announce the angel's arrival, gliding overhead to take a dive into the water below, mindless of the mortals around herself. diving to the deepest she could go, she would stretch out her claws to score the bottom of the water body, stretching out her limbs before swimming back up to the surface to release the breath she'd been holding. "it is a little strange to find so much water in the hot expanse.", she would murmur, paddling over slowly to the others, the tigress shaking her head to clear water from her eyes, feathers shining with water. the wings on either side of her cranium fluttered before folding in, resting, a relaxed expression on her face as she drifted there, "the sun is quite warm."

IT'S TIME TO COME BACK TO MYSELF ONCE MORE.
imperialhymns of the pitt. -- fallen angel.
credit @/teef

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - Night of No Stars - 06-27-2022

I DON'T CARE
the sudden voice made him snap back from his relaxed state. eyes finding kold there and he let himself calm down. ears swiveling to listen to the other as he looked back to the water. "a crocodile would liven things up, no?" he asked her with a snort of amusement.

a hint of amusement in his eyes as she spoke. "black lion. desert sun. it was a matter of time." another and another joined. "a heat wave might send all of us into the oasis." the splash of water startled him, but a laugh left his maw and he attempted to send a small wave onto the other.

the male let his eyes flick to the angel. taking a moment to study her before smirking. "the water may be an odd thing, but its lovely. you should jump in." he mused with a tilt of his head. soaked mane clinging to his frame.

"speech"

teef

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - Kold - 06-28-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU NEED?
The marauder scoffed, rolling her black eyes. "I suppose they would." Her wings flapped gently, watching Imperial and Ramona arriving. "It's the perfect weather - scorching, dry. Why not.. enjoy some of this water." And she leaned back as water was splashed toward her. Eyes looking to Ramona, she chuckled, then shook her fur.

"White dog, thick fur. I'm built for winter weather, but I didn't choose where I spent my life in." She tried to splash water onto Night, a small laugh leaving her.
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME?
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Marauder of The Pitt - 3 year, 8 months
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - Olalla - 06-28-2022

Olalla G. Semenov
Male— Ardent— The Pitt— Bio.— Plot
The behemoth had followed the sound of... what was it called? Joyous laughter? Since when. Olalla padded into the open riverbank, watching as the waters swirled abruptly with movement. His eyes met with the dark lion's, with Kold's, with the two inseparable Imperialhymn's and Ramon's. The behemoth was cautious of deep pools of water, and so chose to bask upon the warm rocks that littered the water's edge.

"A crocodile would," he mused, stretching out upon sandy stone. "My wardrobe has been getting rather dull as of late." Oh just the thought of a crocodiles hide strung up upon his body made his chuckle with delight. It didn't have to be clothing; a crocodile rug would do just as well in his home as it would on his body.

The beast watched as small lizards scuttered by, eager to bask upon the stone, though utterly surprised to say the least when met with such a large, moving object before them. Pity, he rather liked the lizards. "Have you always lived in The Pitt, Kold?" Olalla asked, a bit curious. Has she lived here forever? Lived somewhere else? Entirely new region? "Forgive me if I'm wrong but, you don't seem like the 'stay put' type of being."
#psychosocial.

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - Kold - 06-28-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Kold spotted Olalla before he settled down by the waters, a small huff leaving her. It wasn't of anger, but a greeting. "Like you need to be more extra. Its hot out here, you dont need more articles of clothing." she spoke, lowering her body and laying in the waters.

A frown pulled at her muzzle at Olallas next words. "I've been here pretty much my whole life. I wasnt born here, though." and she let out a low sigh, staring at her own paws under the water.
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME?
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Marauder of The Pitt - 3 year, 8 months
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - Night of No Stars - 07-02-2022

I DON'T CARE
the male was splashed and let his head turn in time to see the exchange between kold and olalla. a frown on his maw as he looked to olalla a moment. debating on saying something, but deciding to talk to kold instead. head turning to the canine, he would offer a soft smile.

"i wasn't born here myself, but that doesn't mean you can call it your home. you devoted all your life here, so this may as well be your true birthplace and home." he offered with a tilt of his head.

"speech"

teef

Re: burning flames ;; swimming - bai shi - 07-05-2022